Dowsing for root cause

For matters relating to dowsing for health and wellbeing
Helen-Healing
Competent
Competent

Dowsing for root cause

Post by Helen-Healing »

I wonder if anyone can help me with this - I hope I can explain coherently what the problem is! A bit complicated...

About two & a half years ago, I broke the little toe on my left foot by banging it against a table leg :roll: it went through all the colours of the rainbow in the first few hours, then was very painful for several weeks before getting better.

However, shortly after that I started to get pains on the top of my right foot which actually hindered me from walking on some days. I eventually got this sorted by Bowen treatment....but soon after that, I started to experience pain in my left hip!! Bowen was unable to help this. :(

[It's a long story, isn't it? :? ]

Anyway...the painful areas alternated between my feet & my hips until....I developed a frozen left shoulder early last summer! :roll: This took a year to get better, but while I had it, there was no problem with feet or hips!

[I hope I'm not boring you...! :twisted: ]

So then - my right hip started again with the pain! After several months of trying to ignore it, I treated myself seriously with reiki & apophilite, and this has reduced the hip problem to practically nothing. BUT.....I'm starting to get twinges in my right shoulder, similar to the ones I had before I was diagnosed with frozen shoulder in the left!! :x All this is driving me potty.

In reflexology, the shoulder is associated with the hip, so that doesn't surprise me, and in Quantum Touch we are taught to 'follow the pain' as we do treatments, as all the body is connected.

But what I want to do is find out what is really wrong with me. In other words, which basic part needs to be healed so that all this pain-stuff will cease! Can I do this by dowsing and, if so, how?? Can anyone help me with suggestions please?

[Phew - I hope you've understood all that!]
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Re: Dowsing for root cause

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

But what I want to do is find out what is really wrong with me. In other words, which basic part needs to be healed so that all this pain-stuff will cease! Can I do this by dowsing and, if so, how?? Can anyone help me with suggestions please?
Hi Helen,

Sounds very much to me like the cause of most of your problems is due to trapped nerves in your spine. and dowsing confirms that. It is, of course, perfectly possible in the majority of cases, to dowse the causes of any health problem although some dowsed causes may not agree with what medical people diagnose. I think there are two ways of treating your problems that might work. One is to consult a chiropractor and t'other is to find out, by dowsing, possibly using a chart, which vertebrae are trapping the nerve(s) and using Intent to free the affective nerve.

If you are interested in learning about using Intent (nothing except the mind) to heal, perhaps you could e-mail me. I'm in Montreal at the moment but my computer files are in Washington DC where I will be able to access them Thursday and forward them to you if you so wish.

When dealing with this particular problem, I sometimes find that, having freed a nerve, it may become trapped again because there is still room for it to be trapped between the vertebrae - it can 'slide' back and the original problem recurs as a result. If this happens it usually indicates that the parts of the vertebrae that are trapping the nerve are worn and those parts of the bones need to be re-built in order for the nerve to be kept clear. That process can take weeks or even months to be successful and it is always necessary to ask(dowse) whether bone re-building can be achieve, using Intent, before proceeding with it.

Hope this helps.

Geoff
Helen-Healing
Competent
Competent

Post by Helen-Healing »

Thank you very much for that reply, Geoff. Could a trapped nerve be caused by the breaking of the toe? Because I never had any trouble before this. I can't quite understand how a frozen shoulder could be caused by a trapped nerve either. However, what do I know....

I am a therapist, & use intent all the time in my treatments, but perhaps you are speaking of something different. I will be in touch.

:)
Gaia

broken toe

Post by Gaia »

Hi Helen, I read your post and I would suggest you see a remedial therapist like myself. The LCSP have a register and you should be able to find a local therapist who can manipulate (we use the initials: LCSP (Phys) after our names to show that we are qualified to manipulate and perform remedial massage.

It sounds as if when you stubbed your toe you put your sacroiliac/pelvis out of alignment which the body then goes on to adapt to. A remedial therapist should be able to realign your spine and pelvis which should take the stress off the nerves. The body is a wonderful piece of machinery which makes adaptations to cope with the insults of life but these adaptations can add up to a point where the body has nowhere else to adapt to and that is when dysfunction sets in. If you've had the problem a while there will be more adaptations (physical) to clear.

The LCSP website is http://www.lcsp.uk.com.
I'm a mum of a teenage boy and girl; have a dog, cat, rabbit, guinea pig; and have discovered dowsing.
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

Hi Helen,
Sorry to hear of your pain.
May I put in my two penny worth.
It sounds as if one or two of your complaints may be disconnected.
I have no bias here for dowsers always having the answer but they should be part of the initial recipe.
In this instance I am of the opinion that the services of an experienced medical dowser/healer is sought if you did not feel sufficiently confident about self analysis. If they are truly bonifidi they should be able to direct you to the most eligible practitioner on a list of therapists/healers in front of them.
It is highly likely that an outside source such as an earthbound, life form, geopathic stress etc is to blame. This I find usually occurs when the emotional/mental/physical energy field has been stressed from a recent trauma. But I have found that past life events have also been to blame.
Good luck with that.
Bye the way, did you get to go to the old coventry cathedral site for your dowsing and did you get to the rollrights with the party you mentioned?
All the best.
Arthur
Helen-Healing
Competent
Competent

Post by Helen-Healing »

Gaia - thank you for your reply & link. I'm afraid that any thought of having my old bones 'manipulated' has always given me the heeby jeebies!! Nothing personal, I might add - I've always felt like this, and it's 'my problem'!! :)

Arthur - I've had no recent traumas to interrupt my energy field, I'm very glad to say & as far as I'm aware! And I haven't been to the cathedral yet :oops: I really must find time to fit this in. The visit to the Rollrights is in October.

When I broke my toe, I was at a spiritual retreat, having a fantastic time, and was in bare feet when the collision of two immovable objects took place! (It was a table that had the legs sticking outwards instead of straight up & down - don't you just hate those!?? I think they should be made illegal!!) So there was no hidden reason why it should have happened - that's what bemuses me.

I have to admit that the right shoulder has not got any worse & could possibly be slightly better.... Maybe doing an hour's morris dancing at the Mercian Gathering didn't do it any favours... :oops:
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

I sympathise, Helen. I've also suffered from frozen shoulder on both sides independently, and it does take a lengthy amount of time to sort itself out. My left one took nearly two years before I could lift my arm over shoulder height, and the right one just over a year. In my case I put it down to a consequence of my day job, which involves working with arms overhead a lot of the time; having a frozen shoulder didn't help with that either.
Despite your worries, I would recommend that a visit to a chiropracter or osteopath as the best course of action - I found manipulation was the most effective treatment.
Failing that some deep tissue massage is also very good. I didn't go as far as trying Rolfing, but regular visits to a sports physiotherapist were very helpful.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Helen-Healing
Competent
Competent

Post by Helen-Healing »

arthur hamlin wrote:In this instance I am of the opinion that the services of an experienced medical dowser/healer is sought if you did not feel sufficiently confident about self analysis.
It is highly likely that an outside source such as an earthbound, life form, geopathic stress etc is to blame. This I find usually occurs when the emotional/mental/physical energy field has been stressed from a recent trauma. But I have found that past life events have also been to blame.
Oddly enough....

On the dowsing course I went to yesterday, run by Fay Palmer, she did 'work' on all of us to determine if we had anything hindering us in our dowsing endeavours. She says she has had the ability to see auras since she was a child.

Much to my astonishment, she told me I had a 'virus' or 'attachment' to my aura, right across the shoulder region! It appeared as a black mass to her, and that I'd probably had it there for about 3 - 4 years. It was not an entity, but on further questioning, I was told it was negative energy that I must have 'walked through' at one time & it got 'stuck' to me. According to her, she has removed it but it will take some time to notice the result. (I was the only person to have this anomaly!)

Does anyone have the knowledge to expand on this for me please?
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

Hello Helen,
Heres a further two penny worth and will try to expand on the root cause as you have requested.
My Dowsing is giving me the same answers as Fay Palmer has given you. I`m also getting that she was successful in removing the so called black mass. I`m further told via deviceless dowsing that approx 3 to 4 years ago you experienced emotional trauma thereby affecting the emotional energy field around your head. This disturbed energy than travelled down the back of your neck and into your shoulders. This in turn attracted an intelligent life form into this disturbed energy field of the shoulders measuring approx 2 feet by1 foot. This is similar to getting out of a hot bath and not wrapping a towel around you. In turn goose pimples occur and you start sneezing plus whatever gets you laid up in bed but in a physical capacity with visible germs/bacteria.
I find that if the emotional or mental states of a person get traumatised than what you have experienced is a typical example of what can happen.
Regretably there are no books in the BSD library on deviceless dowsing as advancing into this area of activity can yield wonderful results both informational and with the spiritual intelligencies able to work with one.
Hope your pain is reduced and look forward to seeing your comments.
Good luck,
Arthur
Hillary
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Hillary »

Located in the US is a remarkable dowser. His name is
Raymon Grace. You can check his websites. Raymon Grace
also clears people and spaces, etc. One of his books,
Techniques that Work for Me covers clearing and healing
using a pendulum.
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Dangerous roads

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

Hi Hillary,

Yes, I can confirm that Raymon is excellent at what he does. He is also a clairvoyant. I will be in DC tomorrow where I have done some spirit rescue work with American Indians as a result of the 17th century wars in that area, and will probably be shown again one of Raymon's CDs that my friend there has of one of his talks.

The only thing is that I think you would agree that there is a difference between clearing spaces and the sealing of vortices and graveyards.

Geoff
Hillary
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Hillary »

Hey Geoff,

Raymon Grace is a good friend of mine. He denies being psychic, but from my experience with him, he is definitely energy sensitive a part from dowsing.

Here is a story that Raymon told me about himself. Raymon was a Shamen before becoming a dowser. He was with a group of Shamens that were in the process of clearing a home, when they opened a door and Raymon became possessed by a Demon. The Demon remained in Raymon for three years until Raymon found someone, I believe in Canada who was speaking at a podium in front of a live audience. Raymon walked into the room, grabbed the man's arm and said, "I won't let go until you depossess me." The man through dowsing cleared Raymon, and then Raymon said, "I won't let go of your arm until
you teach me how you did it." This is how Raymon came to dowsing.

As far as vortices, I am not sure if I can clear one with Raymon's technique. What do you do to clear one?

Graveyards--if there are ghosts, yes I can clear them. If it is something else in the graveyard that you are referring to, I would need clarification.
Jeradatar

Emotional Dowsing

Post by Jeradatar »

arthur hamlin wrote:Hello Helen,

I find that if the emotional or mental states of a person get traumatised than what you have experienced is a typical example of what can happen.
Regretably there are no books in the BSD library on deviceless dowsing as advancing into this area of activity can yield wonderful results both informational and with the spiritual intelligencies able to work with one.
Hope your pain is reduced and look forward to seeing your comments.
Good luck,
Arthur
I have done a fair bit of dowsing on emotional aspects of disease over the last several years. Also have read many books on the subject of emotions causing diesease.
I beleive that finding and clearing/balancing/neutralizing non beneficial emotions is an extremely helpful technique. But it is also just one aspect.
I would not do any type of healing work without incorporating and checking for hidden/suppressed emotions in the body.
Just something else to consider.
Nigel
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter

Post by Nigel »

Hate to ask after all this time, but if you banged your toe.....why? What do toes represent? It was at a retreat. All the things which happened afterward could possibly have been because you hadn't addressed the reason for hitting the toe in the first place.

(Apparently, toes are about minor details of the future (according to Louise Hay)). So, might that help explain things?

I don't believe in a random universe therefore everything has to have meaning. The trick is finding out what that is!
Helen-Healing
Competent
Competent

Post by Helen-Healing »

I'm sorry I never got back to this thread. :oops: It must have something to do with the difficulty in actually finding posts.
Nigel wrote:I don't believe in a random universe therefore everything has to have meaning. The trick is finding out what that is!
I do agree with you there, Nigel. But sometimes that's easier said than done! I'm a great delver into metaphysics, but at times I find myself stumped.

Just to report that I eventually had a full blown right frozen shoulder, but at least it didn't take as long to heal as the left one! After having learned to put my coat & other items of clothing on 'the wrong way round', I then had to re-learn the right way all over again! :lol: (If you've ever had a frozen shoulder, you'll know what I mean!)

The hip & foot problems have disappeared (touch wood!!!) so I'm not feeling 150 years old any more! All my other current twinges & weird stuff pale into insignificance after what went on before! All I can tell you is - getting old is not for wimps! :mrgreen: