Devon skies

For matters relating to dowsing for health and wellbeing
Elaine
Beginner
Beginner

Devon skies

Post by Elaine »

It was a beautiful clear morning when I took my dog for an early walk today, the sky an intense blue. After an hour or so when many high flying aircraft had criss-crossed the sky, the trails had not dispursed but merged into a thick haze of milky dullness. It is well past noon now and although it has cleared a little I still have a sinus-like headache, which could of course be caused by many things.....but I wonder at the coincidence.
Anyone else in the UK with similar today?
Elaine
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Re: Devon skies

Post by simonwheeler »

It's cloudy with occasional light showers in this part of the NE of Scotland. We often have jet fighters fly quite low over us as we are close to RAF bases at Lossiemouth and Kinloss; but no vapour trails alingering. Maybe it's the tail end of the high pressure weather system down there? When I lived in Bath, which is in a valley, there were times when many of us would get sinus-type headaches - and feel really lethargic - which coincided with anti-cyclones of quite high pressure sitting over the city for a few days.
Don’t be so open-minded that your brains fall out. LAWRENCE FERLINGHETTI

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

Actually, there might be something to this - see here.
Depends how paranoid you're feeling... :shock:

For details on making a Don Croft chembuster, see here.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Elaine
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Elaine »

Grahame and Simon...thanks for your information. Disturbing details on that website.......beats a carbon footprint anyday!!
Elaine
griff
Novice
Novice

Post by griff »

Hi Elaine

More information.

I have noticed that over recent years, during times of international tension, that military aircraft activity increases. Low flying aircraft suddenly burst upon us with a bang and a roar presumably carrying out training and practice manoeuvres. After this I am often contacted by clients/customers reporting submersible pump failures. Because my work is mainly to do with rural private water supply systems for agriculture, dairying and rural dwellings remote from mains water supplies these calls are responded to quickly. In many cases damage to submersible pump motors and electronic/electro-mechanical controls are generally attributable to 'power surges' caused by voltages and current spikes in the mains distribution systems being much higher than the designed insulation limits of installed equipment together with the fact that submerged equipment can provide a preferential path of low resistance to earth instead of the supply company's grounded network. These facts are usually included in my reports to my clients
for the purposes of insurance claims for storm damage.

In many cases however where lightning is not the cause, surges can be induced by VLF (very low-frequency) and ELF (extremely low-frequency) transmissions communicating with military aircraft and even submarines under water on the other side of the world. This also is a valid comment in an insurance claim report.

A number of papers have been written detailing research
into claims that these transmissions are harmful to people in the vicinity of electrical circuitry. There is virtually no information available from British sources
but quite a bit from USA and universities such as Vienna.

Symptoms reported are intermittent periods of buzzing in the ears, headaches and general malaise, improving on reduction of communication traffic and disappearing when transmissions stop.

Kind regards

griff

Stay cool. 8)
Elaine
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Elaine »

Hello Griff......Hope you're well....we met at my brothers place where you were dowsing for a good place to sink a bore.....I had "Hamish" rods and you kindly showed me how to dowse for depth, gallons an hour and potability of the water. Sometimes when I'm walking on Dartmoor the military aircraft activity is quite intense....flying so fast and low thatI feel as if my eardrums will burst!
Many thanks for your info.....doesn't surprise me in the least.
Elaine
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

I just came across this site about chemtrails. Now I'm REALLY paranoid! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Post by simonwheeler »

You might likethis which I got to from here..

Paranoia? Feed me...feed me....

I love the title of this one: Confessions of a Grave-Robbing Ufologist
Don’t be so open-minded that your brains fall out. LAWRENCE FERLINGHETTI

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

Well, if there's the merest glimmer of a market, somebody is bound to write a book on the subject!

I see they also list George Applegate's 'The Complete Guide to Dowsing' under 'Strange Talents'... :roll:
Grahame
Helen-Healing
Competent
Competent

Post by Helen-Healing »

Maggie
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Maggie »

This is an old topic, but in a sense gives it the weight of history. Just last night as the sun sank below the horizon, I stood at our living room window and saw a long, white thick trail being made by a jet. I got my binoculars (we live on five acres with amazing views and lots of wildlife; I'm not a peeper) and watched the jet as it streaked across the darkening blue sky, leaving a wide white and smoky trail that did not disappear (first sign the trail isn't just a contrail, which is basically water vapor). As I watched, I clearly saw (and you can see videos of this online, but it's the first time I've caught them in the act this way) that the trail was being sprayed, not entirely consistently, but sometimes off and sometimes on. Like a spray painter.

By the way, the trail was being laid down parallel to an older trail obviously laid by the same plane. Living in AZ, we used to have lots of clear skies, and the chemtrailing was so obvious, because when they did it, you got checkerboard white lines mostly in a pattern that not too long after morphed into a sort of icky, incomplete overcast that had a yellowish or off color.

In recent years, they have switched to night spraying, probably because they are avoiding attention. On a clear, moonlit night, it's something to watch.

It's not a theory. It's happening. We can't say for sure why. There's plenty of proof that for decades they've been experimenting with changing the weather by spraying. Plenty of proof. But I think the obvious conclusion is, if they are pretending it isn't happening, then it isn't for our benefit, because it's our tax dollars at work, and if they could sell it, they would. So it must be military or some other weird activity. I'm guessing that partly, the global warming crap, and it's crap, was started to position an excuse for all the aerosol spraying. They switched to climate change, because hey, the climate IS always changing, and they aren't even claiming (because there's no proof) that the change is manmade, but what's really funny is they (that strange 'they') seem to be--at least to me--to have the greatest intention of changing weather and atmospheric conditions, and thus, are probably the most likely cause of climate change, if the cause is manmade.

Lastly, the powers that be have demonstrably used microwave radiation often to try and alter weather patterns like hurricanes, and not always with positive effects. There are some You tube videos showing satellite photos and how to notice manmade activity like microwaving and spraying, which occurs in non-natural configurations. It's going on all over the place in the developed nations. Interesting if you don't let it make you scared. Anyway, it would be much harder to spot in the UK with the weather like it is.

However, last aside, we went to Ireland in April this year. Horrible weather. Only saw the sun one day. The day we took off to go home, the plane rose above the gray, bad weather into a clear sky, and there, at a slightly higher altitude, were the criss-crossing lines of spraying, invisible except if you flew above the clouds. Not a natural phenomenon, I assure you. So that's my witness statement, for what it's worth.