Biological Radiesthesia

For matters relating to dowsing for health and wellbeing
Hillary
Beginner
Beginner

Biological Radiesthesia

Post by Hillary »

Abbe Mermet designates a numerical figure to each organ, and mentions numerical
figures associated to some disease. Does a list exist with diseases and their numerical
figures in Radiesthesia? If so, where can it be located?
Michell3z

Re: Biological Radiesthesia

Post by Michell3z »

I don't know if that is still exits, what i know is that Radiesthesia is a paranormal or parapsychological ability to detect "radiation" with the human body. According to the theory, all human bodies give off unique or characteristic "radiations" as do all other physical bodies or objects. Such radiations are often termed an "aura".
Helen-Healing
Competent
Competent

Post by Helen-Healing »

A good description of radiesthesia here.
(link broken)
"In order to establish resonance with an object either to gather information, search, heal, etc., a sample of that object is needed.

A sample in radiesthesia refers to something that has all the vibrational properties of the object or person we want to measure, just as samples of blood, tissues or urine are taken for laboratory testing in orthodox medical practice. In radiesthesia however since we are dealing on the vibrational level, we have a wider range of samples to choose from. (In Dowsing, which is a popular application of radiesthesia that was used through the ages to detect water, the human body, two- thirds of its weight water, actually works as a sample )."

Hillary - the nearest I can find to your 'numbers' may be this - referred to as units..

"Using these characteristics of the musical and color scales interchangeably instruments sensitive to vibrational qualities have been able to standardize a qualitative repetitive unit of measurement that is the basis of radiesthesia measurements, these units measure the impact of vibrational interaction of the body by the degree at which it excites or dampens the impulses running through the nervous system."
Hillary
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Hillary »

According to Mermet, each of the systems in the human body possesses a numerical
number:

Organs He goes on to say that the stomach in good health is 10
Stomach in state of disease 1, 2, 3, 4...
Heart 12
Lung 10
Stomach 7
Liver 11
Kidney 14
Heart 20

Diseases give a special number:
Cancer 20
Imflammation of tissues 60

I was searching for a source that documents disease numerically for dowsing. I know
it exists, just can't locate it. I would appreciate any references.
Hillary
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Hillary »

Finally, I am able to answer my own query. If you are interested in radionic rates of the subtle energy bodies,
organs of the body, disease, physical and emotional rates, here is a great document!!!

By identifying the energy frequency rates mentioned above, one can dowse a subject's level of alignment,
or health dependent upon the type of energy one is measuring.

RADIONICS: IT’S ORIGIN, HISTORY, and APPLICATIONS By Michael J. CoxFile Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML
method to charge water with a radionic treatment rate which could then be ..... Buengner quotes from Jean F. Charom’s book The Spirit of Matter: ...
http://www.creativespirit.net/learners/ ... CP-Cox.pdf (link broken)

Helen-Healing
Competent
Competent

Post by Helen-Healing »

Wow, that's a great document, Hillary! I haven't got to the numbers yet - only at page 27 of 63!! :mrgreen: - and am presently being impressed at the homeopathic concept of miasms...in the chakras!
Helen-Healing
Competent
Competent

Post by Helen-Healing »

"Braden describes an event he witnessed along with his wife at the Hvaxia Zhineng Qgong Clinic and Training Center in the city of Qinhuangdau, China. A woman is to be treated for cancer yet there is no anesthesia or surgical procedure. The woman is surrounded by three white-coated practitioners who stand inches from her. One of the men begins to move his hands through the air above the woman’s face and chest. The men were quite focused as they began repeating a word quietly then louder and louder. The word loosely translated meant already gone or accomplished. The cancerous tumor (bladder cancer) was on display by ultrasound so the audience could monitor the progress.

The shift began slowly, almost indiscernible. The cancerous form began to quiver, as if responding to some unseen force. As the movement continued, with the rest of the image in perfect focus, the entire mass began to fade from view. Within seconds, the tumor appeared to melt before our eyes. In only two minutes and forty seconds, the tumor was gone. It had simply disappeared! A healing had occurred, one so complete that the ultrasound did not even indicate scarring in the tissue that the tumor had invaded. (Braden, 2000, P. 91)

What happened here? Einstein said, “Time is not at all what it seems.” It appears the Chinese practitioners as well as the patient stepped outside time and space as we understand it and drew a new possibility to the patient through their beliefs. It is important to remember that all outcomes are equally possible, the one we will live is the one in which we most believe."

I was just watching a TV prog last night called Parallel Worlds, Parallel Lives, about the quantum physicist Hugh Everett, who first coined the term 'parallel universe' way back in the 70s! Coincidence?? :shock:

(I still can't find the numerical figures related to disease though. Can you point me to a page?)
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Post by simonwheeler »

Sorry if this sounds like a marketing email from Amazon.co.uk....but you also might like to read:
"Gifts of Unknown Things" A True Story of Nature, Healing and Initiation from Indonesia's "Dancing Island"- written by Lyall Watson
Discover the extraordinary island of Nus Tarian, in Indonesia, where everyday reality contains terrifying, inexplicable, and miraculous phenomena. Magical feats, extrasensory perception, and psychic healing are commonplace in this land where the natural and the supernatural coexist and challenge our beliefs about reality.

At once a scientific exploration and an imaginative adventure, Dr. Watson's astonishing and life-transforming journey becomes our own, challenging many of our fixed beliefs about the "real world."
other interesting books from here, too! (link broken)
Don’t be so open-minded that your brains fall out. LAWRENCE FERLINGHETTI

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
Helen-Healing
Competent
Competent

Post by Helen-Healing »

Gosh - I read that book about 30 years ago, Simon! :oops: Written in the 70s, I think. Maybe time for a re-read, if I can find the time.