Font size

Where to find forum tutorials, ask questions about technical issues etc.
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Font size

Post by Grahame »

Those of you with ageing eyesight will be pleased to hear that I've tweaked the default forum font size up a notch - just in case you were wondering why everything suddenly looks larger..! :)

You can of course, control this to an extent yourself by holding down the CTRL(PC) or CMD (MAC) key and use the + / - keys or the scroll wheel on your mouse.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Re: Font size

Post by simonwheeler »

Thank you
Don’t be so open-minded that your brains fall out. LAWRENCE FERLINGHETTI

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

And here was I booking an eye test Grahame you could have said sooner....Mind you I need a new eye check, last one was over four years ago,dont like rushing these things,and I like my old Elton John glasses.
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

I've added another extension that allows you to easily adjust the font size to suit your personal preferences; you can find it in your User Control Panel (click on your name at the top right).

Select the 'Board Preferences' tab at the top, and under the 'edit global preferences' tab on the left, you will find an additional bit at the bottom that allows you to set font size and whether you would like it all to be bold.

I'm certainly finding it useful. :mrgreen:
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.