Beagle 2 spotted by satellite?

Media reports from the scientific and natural world, not specifically about dowsing.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Beagle 2 spotted by satellite?

Post by mike »

Battery and solar panels are both working still and has increased power levels to Beagle, I dont know what the power levels need to be before it can transmit the data back to NASA from its computer, but I would imagine close to 80% would ensure anything transmitted would be heard.Question is are the people at Nasa STILL listening for any signal or data stream after all this time, I should imagine the NASA computers are on auto and will be tuned to the right place, JUST in case ?

I have emailed some of the team that worked on Beagle, and asked if anyone still listens for any data stream or signal from Beagle, just in case it wakes in the next few hours ?
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I emailed Prof Sims who is on the Beagle team with the news I thought Beagle was close to waking up as its now charging, and who might be listening ? No answer yet to my email, but I live in hope someone cares enough to check for updates/progress made waiting for Beagle to come on line.Tonight I dowse yet more energy being fed to the main battery, it does look for me like data transfer could happen very soon fingers crossed, I shall watch the news to see if anything has been picked up from Mars.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Been off line for a couple of days, but tonight looking at Beagle 2 I would say hand on heart both the solar panels and the main battery are full and working well from what they both were at one time.No email from Prof Sims but it may take a while before I do get something, perhaps never, its par for the course really with me. :mrgreen: But that does not stop me having a go, I would love Beagle 2 to come alive and send NASA its data for the landing, and any possible pictures it may have taken of the Mars approach. We just dont know whats possible in the world of dowsing and space until we try, have a go and see where it leads, you have nothing to lose.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Dowsed again Beagle 2 in Coprates Chasma and the battery levels are high now and some signal should have been sent back waiting to download its data, question is who is listening today ? I have heard nothing regarding updates on Beagle 2, so I imagine none of the Beagle team are still hoping it will wake up and transmit anything back, which is a shame as Im sure some sort of auto receiver could have watched for the data stream from Beagle 2 to order its download...It might be a question of the auto receiver watching the wrong area of Mars for a signal,as I cannot imagine a radio dish is tuned to the entire Mars surface, ONLY the area where it was supposed to land perhaps, I really dont know for sure.I will email another of the Beagle Team and report what I have found, if they take me serious is another thing, I can only do my best and keep my fingers crossed.

Well if I go missing in the next few days its the men in white coats, I sent another email off regarding Beagle 2 and hope I dont get sent to the BIG HOUSE. :lol: :lol:
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Heard nothing from two members of the old Beagle Team, perhaps they are all off on holiday as its Christmas, I havent dowsed the Rover yet tonight but I will to see whats happened.The area where the Beagle landed is like a long valley with steep sides,so any dust storm will sweep along it and the high side walls to cover anything there with Mars dust.This will block and cover the solar panels from time to time, so the battery level will drop now and then over time I believe.But the dust storms are double edged in that they can cover the solar panels at times, they can blast them clean if the storm passes overhead.Try and dowse the Beagle in a moment to see whats the situation is, nothing on the news or TV so I imagine all is still very quiet and no signal looked for or heard from ?

I would say the main battery is now down to about a third of its normal level, with the solar panels reduced as well producing much less power.Perhaps another close dust storm is needed to flush the panels of dust to allow more light to be processed, and passed to charge its main battery.With I believe only 3 solar panels working correct they would have to produce full levels of energy to cover those damaged at landing, an uphill job I feel.Its a waiting game now,is anyone still trying to make contact,and if they are will the Beagle be charged enough to respond, or has the Beagle Team lost interest and moved on to other things ?
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Dowsed Beagle tonight and both the solar panels and the main battery are very low in power, I think its time for another dust devil to clear the panels of Mars dust, and charge the main battery up again. I really hope the Beagle team have not given up and wrote the Beagle off, just because it never come on line as ordered first time round, JUST to get to Mars was a wonderful effort, and to give up early would go against everything Colin would have wished for. Im sure the powers that be would want us humans to explore space and find new places to spread and populate, in fair numbers and not like here on Earth where birth control is just not working....I will check Beagle again tomorrow if I have time and see if the solar panels are cleaned and working better, it worked before when I asked, the power of the human mind is much under rated, if you dont do something out of the box you are never going to know your limit right. :roll:
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Dowsed the Beagle tonight and its still very low on power, to be honest I think the solar panels are working a little better, but I have asked for another dust devil to clear the panels even better to collect light and produce more power.Time will tell if this does the trick, and a more charged main battery might be enough to send a request back to NASA to download its data, who knows.To get it back working even a small amount would be wonderful, to get some local pictures would be magical, so Im happy to try anything, barring eating jellied eels, cannot stand those things. :lol:
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Many thanks who ever is listening, the Beagle solar panels are increasing its energy gain along with the main battery once again, it sounds like a battle to keep the panels free from Mars dust so we all have to work hard to give Beagle a chance to recover. The Coprates Chasma looks to have steep sides, so the dust devils must blast right along the valley there causing problems, still no sign of the Horse Shoe shaped crater appearing again, air brushed out to avoid humans looking too close perhaps. :lol: :lol:
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Both the solar panels and the main battery of Beagle continue to increase its power levels, its not the highest I have dowsed, but looks healthy and might be in a position to send data back to NASA perhaps. I really hope someone is looking out for a READY to download signal from Beagle, as this would be a fitting result for Colin Pillinger and the team who worked so hard to build and send Beagle all that way.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Dowsed Beagle in Coprates Chasma Mars tonight and the solar panels are working very well and the main battery is full, the best energy levels I have ever dowsed to be honest.I do hope something happens to allow the data stream to be sent back, as things at the Mars end looks/dowses okay to me and all is needed is the signal to transmit now I feel. Either Beagle sends a ready signal for NASA to answer, or NASA sends Beagle a send command, and I dont know which way round that is, but Im sure Beagle is more than ready to answer....This would be a wonderful thing to happen for Beagle to send at least some data back, and perhaps pictures of where its sitting right now,and a fitting tribute to Colin and all the team that worked hard to send Beagle to Mars all that time ago. 8)
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Checked Beagle in the valley tonight and both main battery and solar panels are very low and not producing much power at all in my opinion...I wrote emails to two of the old Beagle team and got no reply, so they dont believe me or want to know, which is a pity, but some day a probe will find Beagle and perhaps even let the public know on Earth,dont count on NASA, but ESA might report what they find....Its not about science anymore, its the suits behind that allow or not the truth to come out,a remote viewing team might be interested enough to have a look there,and see what they can find out ? I will try with help to clear the solar panels yet again, to charge the main battery,and perhaps Beagle will call home ? After all it costs nothing, and can do the world of good.

Job done, check in a day or two to see how the main battery is ?
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Just checked Beagle in the lower Coprates Chasma and the main battery is very low, and I think the solar panels covered with dust still.I have asked for a local dust devil to blast the solar panels clean, so the light can produce energy to charge the main battery again, thats what I hope to achieve with help from higher forces....Come back in a day or so to see if any changes have taken place.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Small increase in the battery levels tonight when I dowsed Beagle in the Coprates Chasma, its possible a dust devil cleared the solar panels enough to allow some energy to be produced in the main battery. I will check tomorrow to see if these battery levels have increased anymore,its just about all we can do really, other than email NASA and ask have they tried commanding Beagle to download its data ? You never know, perhaps they have more interest than the British team in trying to get Beagle working, cost nothing to send an email, and might change the history of space probes.

Email to Nasa SENT,so fingers crossed somebody takes notice and presses the download data button. 8)
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Another slight increase in the battery power of Beagle tonight, its not the normal increase where it rose in 24 hours before, but its still an increase. I sent an email to NASA about Beagle and the idea its working after a fashion, and could they consider sending a command order to download its stored data even after all this time, like you do. Any email like the one I sent and many others before now must ruffle a few feathers, so I never expect any reply really, but you have to make the point and trust someone at the other end has an open mind....If any reply comes other than the normal thank you one, I will post it here,in this game you just dont know what may happen,it always depends on the person the other end has knowledge of or is a dowser, and can appreciate your message.Dowsers are not thick on the ground, and any report from a dowser does not carry much weight with people like English Heritage or the National Trust or NASA, I know from personnel experience. :lol:
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Dowsed the Beagle in Mars Coprates Chasma and its battery levels I believe to be about half charged,this might be enough to download data if its ordered, but not hearing from the Beagle team or NASA, I dont think anyone out there is bothered and concerned to try.Its a pity really, I believe the Beagle module might be able to send its recorded data as it landed/crashed down at speed.And the fact its battery levels keep going up and down as the main battery charges when its solar panels are cleared of dust proves its trying to work, and perform its mission....I think in time when man lands on Mars someone may find its able to transmitt and wonder why nobody ever tried to download its data, but that could be years away.More chance of man going to Mars than the Moon, with the greys on the Moon already I think it would be a little crowded with ESA/NASA landing there as well setting up a camp for exploration....But with this new alien race here the greys and friends might have left, they are not over Bedworth now for at least 7 weeks, which makes me believe the alien races do NOT get on with each other, why else disappear.