Beagle 2 spotted by satellite?

Media reports from the scientific and natural world, not specifically about dowsing.
Ian Pegler
Expert
Expert

Beagle 2 spotted by satellite?

Post by Ian Pegler »

Prof Colin Pillinger was on the BBC recently.

He claims that new images from the Mars Global Surveyor satellite may show the location of the missing Beagle 2 space probe.

CLICK HERE to read the full story.

Those of you who read Professor Peter Stewart's article in the March 2005 edition of Dowsing Today ("The BSD goes to Mars") may recall that the experiment which involved 37 dowsers who individually map-dowsed the location of Beagle 2, resulted in a cluster of results in the vicinity of the intended landing site.
Peter Stewart wrote:A rough analysis does suggest some limited clustering in an area bounded by latitudes +10 North and -10 South and longitudes 240 to 310 degrees ... So there was some clustering in the expected touchdown area.
So it'll come as no surprise when I tell you that the location that was identified by Prof. Pillinger is also quite close to the intended landing site. :wink:

Nasa's Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter spacecraft may be able to confirm this identification some time in 2006.

Ian
Ian Pegler
Expert
Expert

Re: Beagle 2 spotted by satellite?

Post by Ian Pegler »

Latest report from the BBC...
Lost Beagle2 probe found 'intact' on Mars

The missing Mars robot Beagle2 has been found on the surface of the Red Planet, apparently intact.

High-resolution images taken from orbit have identified its landing location, and it looks to be in one piece.
CLICK HERE to read the article.

(c.f. Dowsing Today, March 2005)
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

"Beagle landed just 5km from the centre of its targeted touchdown zone" - it would be interesting to revisit the dowsing findings again to see who was closest - surely a worthy candidate for the Pogson Cup?

**EDIT** I just dug out my copy of the March 2005 Dowsing Today to look at the article. Interesting to note that four of the dowsers involved record damage and/or failed deployment of the solar panels, e.g. "only two of the circular discs present", "3rd outer blue dish missing", "one disc missing, two damaged", "three discs, one separate".

Admittedly it's an easy guess to suggest damage or failed deployment of the solar panels as they comprised the main features of the probe but there is a degree of consistency amongst the responses compared with the drawing on the BBC website. I'd really like to see a more detailed analysis of Prof. Stewart's workshop findings on this.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Sorry but for me thats not Beagle, okay it looks close but dowse Beagle and then this object,they dont match, well in my opinion. 8)

Going to Google Mars and see if I can find it, watch this space. :roll:

Okay had a quick look tonight, Im tired but this is fun,I feel the damaged Beagle Rover is on the left a short distance away from the Moreux Crater Dunes, AND again a short distance away here a Sacred Site of planet energies, like you find at Avebury, and at least one other exists.When I dowsed the first Mars picture a Sacred Site was blanked out in that map, now its air brushed out, thats progress folks. :lol:
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

The new pictures I have seen of Beagles parachute and back cover and Beagle itself all dont dowse with Beagles signature for me tonight,all three items are something else, BUT not natural to Mars in my opinion.Could be parts from another Mars probe,and I dont mean anything we have sent up there. 8)
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Lost Beagle 2 On Mars

Post by mike »

I have mentioned this before on the forum where NASA said they had found the crashed Beagle 2, but the pictures shown and the Beagle 2 signature do not match in my opinion.Nor does another NASA web site where it shows the parachute and back cover of the Beagle pictured along with the Beagle 2, I cannot get a match for any of the items shown....Beagle 2 was going to land near Isidis Basin, where ever that is on Mars, but I dowse it on the left of Moreux Crater, at the north end of a long possible river bed running south/north tonight....If you punch in Dunes on Google Mars and look for Coprates Chasma, just a little south/west of that position is a Horse shoe crater, and inside is a Sacred Site some 15000 years old in my opinion, dowsing strong as ever.Another Sacred Site with perhaps a Megalith Stone erected can be found on Mars, which leaves a lot of questions folks in my opinion, might even be in the horse shoe crater, too tired to carry on now tonight.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Lost Beagle 2 On Mars

Post by mike »

Looking today at ESA Mars pictures, it mentions that the blue patches on Mars are just really darker soil, but they dowse at a different level to ordinary Mars soil in my opinion, so for me are not JUST soil....A number of sites where future Mars probes may land are very close to the Sacred Site I spoke of before where the Horseshoe Crater is, and today I dowse another Sacred Site to the right of the ESA map lower down, same map area as NASA shows pretty well.....Been calling NASA now for a while, I dont trust Nasa, but its not really NASA but who controls them and calls the shots, I should make that clear...The SOHO satellite NASA runs which claimed its equipment went down after sending out video of Sun Diving ufos cannot be JUST them, but again the suits that controls and pays the wages/employs people...And again I have no problem NASA landed on the Moon, but the fact they took some pictures there, and others on this planet was a no no, made it look like they never ever went, very bad PR....Looking soon at the Moons of Mars, I know at least one of them has a Sacred Site on it, like you find here around Avebury or Stonehenhge, when you think of it planet Earth is really blessed with natural Sacred Sites, while the other planets and Moons have the
odd one or two sites where these powerful natural forces exist.

Still have to click outside this page to get the Preview or Submit button ?? :roll:

YES Phobos does have a Sacred Site on the pointed end of the Moon near the rim of the Stickney Crater, but the site is ALWAYS pictured in shadow in NASA pictures, no change there. :lol: Keep mushrooms in the dark and feed them Horse S-=+ and they will be happy. :mrgreen:
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

With so many sites now showing Planets all around us, and the probes going further and further out into the Universe, I will have a look at some of them to comment on what I find dowsing,its something to compare with the probes when they visit or fly past in the future.Dowsing right across the known Universe is something I think we can do folks,distance is no object I believe, and with only a very distant picture of some Planet, its possible to look for things and nose about.But thats for later,still some late shopping to do, well I drive there and the little lady does the rest. :lol: Walking bad so I cannot carry much or stand for long,so the car is the best place for me at the moment, and with the crowds I would be more trouble trying to get about. 8)
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Looking tonight on the ESA web site I would say from its pictures both Murcury and Neptune has Sacred Sites, with Murcury dowsing with alien influence as well. Dont know if I can get better pictures of both, but I will try tonight, before I hit the hay. 8)

Yes Murcury has two spots that dowse for me with powerful Sacred Sites like those on planet Earth, I have found a few pictures which show a Sacred Site on its South Pole, and another a little higher up on its south/west side ..And alien influence sort of between both, its a very hostile place by the looks of things and dire for life to exist, but who knows. 8)
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Neptune as a planet is the other extreme from Murcury, but has I believe a Sacred Site on its south/west corner from the Hubble pictures, its very old first becoming active three million years ago, and I can find only the one site today on the planet. This compared to planet Earth is very different, with Earth having countless Sacred Sites pulsing powerful energy around the planet every second of the day and night, yet I find only Murcury and Neptune and Phobos Mars and the Moon offering just the odd sites...We are very unique as a planet folks, perhaps due to the magnetic core we have in my opinion.The wonderful pictures from Hubble offer exciting pictures of deep space, and dowsing around you can pick up so much, its VERY alive out there, no doubt about it,perhaps not as we know life, but alive just the same. 8)
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Dowsed GOLD on Mars tonight in two places, the first place is South Melas Mensa 144.13 Miles in a south/east direction with North on the Google Map. Again at Cyclic Bedding In Arabia Terra, 87.48 Miles in a NNW direction at a place like a very old meteorite hit. Now wheres my pick and shovel. :mrgreen:
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

DONT KNOW whats happened but I dowsed the Coprates Chasma tonight and the horse shoe crater with the ancient site is NOW a full crater and round, and as for Moreau Crater having the crashed Beagle Rover in it, TAKE that with a pinch of salt.I need to look again for Beagle Rover, but its nowhere near its suspected landing area. Moreau Crater does not even show on the details of Google Mars now, something fishy is going on. I dowsed the Beagle Rover in Coprates Chasma tonight, but I want to double check tomorrow, if its still there tomorrow and not disappeared. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: How can a horse shoe crater become rounded, erosion perhaps. :lol:
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Yes the Beagle Rover is no where near the landing site in my opinion, and the pictures of the lost Beagle dont dowse the same signature of the Rover on the ground that NASA reported, so again I dont agree. As for the horse shoe crater becoming a full round crater, thats impossible in my book, JUST had a rant, but I have removed the post I wrote, make love not war, thats me. :lol: Going to look again for Beagle I know its close to the three huge volcanoes on Mars, that I can remember, and last look those three volcanoes are still there on Mars.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Spent some time last night looking at Mars and trying to find the horse shoe crater I saw before, where the Sacred Site was full of energy and powerful like here on planet Earth, but no craters like that anywhere...It had to be airbrushed out to hide its position, but WHY, a Sacred Site is special and nothing to do with aliens, its power of the planet and in some other planets in our system as well, WHY hide it. Unless a race of aliens or a local race had erected stones to mark the site in the past same as the UK and other countries here, and this was airbrushed out to hide the fact...It now leaves the question for me were aliens the one who built the Pyramids and other stone structures to mark special places they found countless years ago when they first visited here or Mars, why go to the trouble of hiding our history from the public ?
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

A new Mars probe is very close to the planet now, so we may see more data and possible pictures coming through, AFTER NASA cleans them up no doubt. :lol: :lol: But it will be interesting to know what they find regarding organic life and any microbes found in samples.....Gale Crater has an alien influence to it dowsing tonight, with Hadley Crater having a Gold influence to dowsing just now, interesting place Mars....Might see the broken Beagle if they take an over flight to map/picture the planet before landing,now thats worth waiting for, and if they find a Horse shoe shaped crater, I will eat my hat. :lol: