Beagle 2 spotted by satellite?

Media reports from the scientific and natural world, not specifically about dowsing.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Beagle 2 spotted by satellite?

Post by mike »

From the TV News tonight the new Mars lander has been released to drop down out of orbit to Mars, but its expected signal its approaching Mars has NOT been picked up yet. Whats happened is too early to know from the reports, but fingers crossed its not had the same problem as Beagle did, and all but disappears to the World watching its progress....I dont want to go looking for this one as well, they should have used the same team as the ones who drove Osiris to its exciting journey across the vast distances of space. 8)
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

No news of the Mars Lander yet on line, I hope this lander has not disappeared like the others have. It was released in a normal way and dropped to the Mars surface, then the data stream on the way down stopped just before it landed. so what that means is anyones guess.....Some people might say it was zapped by aliens and the module is destroyed, like some sort of ancient defence system, and its possible, but more like the equipment has not functioned correct.We can dowse for answers and look for it, like Beagle, but its a waiting game for now and fingers crossed, it helps folks. :lol:
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

The pictures NASA released showing the dark smudge on the surface of Mars dowses for me the module that must have crash landed, it looks a dark smudge and might be damaged enough to write it off complete.If you dowse the influence /signature of the Schiaparelli Module in the lab, THEN the black smudge on the surface of Mars are the same folks.Its a huge pity, but I thank NASA for coming clean about the loss, it saves looking for it after all.....If you want to study Curiostys 10 best pictures web site, look at picture 5 of Garden City, top left is a white square object, that dowses with the greys signature folks for me. OOHHHNNOOOO. :lol:
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

The alien craft in the picture is the one where the Flying Cross is formed each side of it to make the cross shape, its the larger silver craft right in the middle of this design.The craft is twice the size of the others, with all sides used to carry extra craft, excepting the top and bottom of it, perhaps because of the engines are involved here, or exhaust vents ? On the web people are talking that NASA might not be happy for another country to be the first to find alien life, well I dont know about that, the search for alien life is something we are all interested in Im sure.The fact new worlds might have huge amounts of rare metals is something they will all be thinking about the money men, but science will not worry about that, only the safety of those going into space on each journey, and their safe return.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Had another look for the crashed Beagle Rover sent all that while ago, its a long story but the first time I dowsed it it was close to the Crater Dunes, and Coprates Chasma along with a Sacred Site inside a horse shoe shaped crater, BUT the crater disappeared and the crater dunes sign went missing as well on Google Mars ?? Dont know why this should happen, unless I touched a nerve somewhere with suits who control things. Anyway I had another look tonight and Im sure the Beagle Rover is in the Coprates Chasma, try and get a position on Mars to point where its position is better, this area has gone through map changes so much with parts overlaid, perhaps something to hide again ??

Position from close up at 13 36 49 58 S 60 52 06 12 W This is where the Beagle space lab picture/ influence shows to dowsing for me tonight.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

On the web its a growing storm NASA might not like any lander from another country finding life before them, I offer no thoughts on this subject, make love not war, but you must question WHY so many Mars craft have disappeared, then again Mars is a long way away, and hostile to everything coming close.
Ian Pegler
Expert
Expert

Post by Ian Pegler »

from the BBC...
Beagle 2, the failed British mission to Mars in 2003, came "excruciatingly close" to succeeding, a study shows.

A new analysis of pictures of the Beagle 2 spacecraft shows that it did not crash-land on the Martian surface.
CLICK HERE to read the article.

Ian
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I have no idea if you could dowse if Beagle had problems and what sort of condition its left in after if landed, but I could try. Im sure over time and when new missions happen the true facts will become known, but its something to try and see if dowsing can answer some of the questions now. My view is if you can find it on the surface, and its had some sort of life this might influence its structure which dowsing can feel/pick up, worth a try anyway.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Lost the last post so I will try again, I dowsed the Beagle and this is what I found/feel.The Beagle came in fast and was damaged enough for the solar panels to have been broken off the main body, causing the main body to tilt over and while some of the panels worked, its wiring was damaged with broken cables so the craft could not power up correct. The Beagle is not spread over hundreds of yards, but broken in a small area of the chasma, I dont feel it ever fired up so never stored any data, but dowsing the condition I feel it WAS a near miss....We as people dont allow the mind to work as it it can but keep it held back, its time to release the bonds.
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

More on this story from New Scientist
New Scientist wrote:A failed space probe thought to have crash-landed on Mars more than a decade ago came much closer to success than previously thought, new research shows.

British-built Beagle 2 was deployed to the surface of Mars on Christmas Day 2003 from the European Space Agency’s Mars Express spacecraft. A parachute was meant to slow its descent and airbags should have protected it as it touched down, but when no signal was received back, the team assumed it had crashed. In 2015 it was spotted on the Martian surface.

Now an technique called reflection analysis has shown the lander deployed at least three – perhaps all four – of its solar panels after touching down on the planet.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Yes I would agree with that, I saw/dowsed three of the solar panels collecting the Sunlight, but the energy never got to the circuit boards/battery on Beagle, and when I asked the question,it was because of damage, I assumed on landing on the surface of Mars....I have no idea if this could work, but it might be possible if only a breaker has tripped for the Beagle to restart, with the power of the mind could a small amount of damage be overcome ? It might be worth trying to see if Beagle could be restarted, Im up for that, I will dowse Beagle tonight and try, in for a penny in for a pound. 8)

I do believe the problem was a breaker switch on landing tripped, and I have asked help from higher forces for the solar panels to collect power and charge the battery and send data back to Earth, this is for Colin whos project it was for all that time.Dowsing has taught me many things are possible given you have faith you can move mountains, this is one of those times, finger crossed.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Dowsed the Beagle tonight again in Coprates Chasma and I feel the main battery is charging, I felt last night it was empty from the power not reaching it,but tonight it feels/dowses different. I asked the question is the battery getting power, and I got a part answer yes, so it remains to see if the Beagle down loads its data stream to NASA soon, we might hear something on TV , I will be waiting with fingers crossed, Im sure Colin will be up there smiling if it recovers enough to work even a little.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Lost Beagle 2 On Mars

Post by mike »

Feel a fool, Im posting on two Beagle threads,(Science and Nature ) and just remembered, sorry everyone, its my age, well I am pushing 35 years old. :lol: I will stop here and continue on the other one,and for those who dont read the other thread, I have tried to restart the Beagle on Mars with help from upstairs, AND I think its working, main battery I believe is part charged, and the hope is it may down load its stored data to NASA when its fully charged.This is for Colin and the team, good one.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I dowsed the Beagle Rover tonight and it remains in the same condition as before on Mars, some power is being produced, but its going nowhere,at least not to charge the battery.While I believe the main battery has about a third charge, its not enough to start a data transfer from Mars to NASA, or the dish is not aliened to planet Earth correct because of damage, and cannot send data....Its a big ask, but Im going to dowse again later to see if anything can be done to help, in for a penny in for a pound. 8)

Had a look and I dowse the 3 solar dishes still working can only work at 7% because of dust on them.Because of heat dust storms/dust devils stir up sand which covers the panels and reduce the power levels.I dowse the dish is aliened and can transmit data so its not the problem,collecting energy from the Sun is affecting Beagle...Another close dust devil might clear the solar panels, worth a try.

Its done, come back in a couple of days to see whats happened, if power has increased ?
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Okay I have dowsed twice to see if Im right, the input from the solar panels has increased to about 35% today which is better than yesterday, AND the main battery power levels has increased from yesterday to about 40%.What ever we did is helping, and the power levels have gone up hand on heart and being very honest with this....Its no point being less than honest dowsing, as the only one you fool is YOU, so Im pleased changes have happened and perhaps Beagle will make that call to NASA after all, better late than never....I will check again later tonight, and repeat the things I asked for yesterday,and hope Beagle wakes from its sleep.

Just checked and battery and panels are increasing the power, it looks good tonight, I thank you again.