Proof of emotional trauma causing physical changes at a location

Media reports from the scientific and natural world, not specifically about dowsing.
Maggie
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Beginner
Beginner

Proof of emotional trauma causing physical changes at a location

Post by Maggie »

Those of us who have done space clearing professionally have been exposed to locations that sometimes dowse as harboring old energies relating to unpleasant historical events, from curses to battles, which have a negative effect on current residents. Even conventional folks can 'feel' something at a place of slaughter, like Gettysburg, PA. But why?

This article from Dr. John Douillard's blog makes reference to a scientific study that shows the soil organisms change (composition and function) in a location where an animal has been killed by a predator. But even more interesting, the study showed that the animal didn't have to be killed for the changes to occur. The soil organisms at the location changed even if the animal feared it was going to be killed. Read the article here: https://lifespa.com/fear-changes-soil-chemistry/

This study hints at what we've known all along, that energies of trauma can be imprinted on a place, changing it. The soil organisms are affected, and it would be reasonable to assume that other living things would also be affected. The study didn't seem to characterize the changes as 'bad', but it isn't a big leap to that conclusion. They also don't say how long the changes last, but that might be dependent on a number of factors. Isn't it cool to see science finally catching on?
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Re: Proof of emotional trauma causing physical changes at a location

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

Vhii Mavfie. Your reference to Gettysburg puts me in mind of a trip I made by road Soulja d east of Inverness in 2007. I passed a location that gave me a very uncomfortable feeling. The site turned out to be that of the battle of Culloden in 1745. I found that I was present at that battle being one of the bodyguards of Bonnie Prince Charley. What I witnessed was obviously a horrible site and it would seem to be responsible for the trauma I suffered then and the bad feeling I got in 2997.
I think that one has to be extremely sensitive to be able to pick up all the energies produced by traumatic events although some physical problems can be caused by traumas that MDs cannot always find the cause, but are triggered by the person encountering events similar or the same as the original trauma that could have occurred several hundred years previously.
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
Maggie
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Maggie »

Geoff Stuttaford wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:56 pm Vhii Mavfie. Your reference to Gettysburg puts me in mind of a trip I made by road Soulja d east of Inverness in 2007. I passed a location that gave me a very uncomfortable feeling. The site turned out to be that of the battle of Culloden in 1745. I found that I was present at that battle being one of the bodyguards of Bonnie Prince Charley. What I witnessed was obviously a horrible site and it would seem to be responsible for the trauma I suffered then and the bad feeling I got in 2997.
I think that one has to be extremely sensitive to be able to pick up all the energies produced by traumatic events although some physical problems can be caused by traumas that MDs cannot always find the cause, but are triggered by the person encountering events similar or the same as the original trauma that could have occurred several hundred years previously.
I thought it was most interesting that the scientific studies mentioned in this article showed that the soil chemistry changed with not only one incident of an animal being captured and killed, but even if the animal survived the predator. Simply the fear of death changed the soil chemistry measurably. Imagine the effect of a battle like Culloden or Gettysburg where many were killed. I certainly felt something awful in Molokai at the overlook that gave a view of the old leper colony, which is long gone. I don't think in my case it was past life issues. I just sometimes feel those energies. And I believe that perhaps in time, it will be possible to explain these things in 'scientific' ways. And people like us will be vindicated for saying environmental energies matter to your health and well-being.
This also gives credence to the idea that you have an important role to play in creating your reality. And that it is not healthy to live in situations of great fear and other negative emotions.
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

Yes, I do agree with your ideas on this subject. No doubt you are aware that one can locate and subsequently plot walls, doors and windows using an L rod of buildings that are no loner visible but still exist in another plane of the third dimension. I must admit that ie can find traumas in soil structure but does that not indicate that there is still much to be lesrned about what is actually around us. 🤗
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

A water vein or spring seems to have the ability to hold and retain historic violence or horror from dowsing places, the spring somehow holds that experience for years and years. I DOWSED a Scottish Castle that felt really evil, but the evil was in the spring that ran underneath, and to the north was an old historic site where a number of men had been killed, and some were thrown down the well part of this spring.
Clearing the horror of this event and releasing those souls cleaned the spring and its evil influence, that Castle is fine now and the area around it once again. The terrible event had tainted the spring, and this influence needed clearing even years afterwards, I tried with help and it worked, so never avoid a challenge, take a deep breath and have a go, its the right thing to do.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

The despair and misery of the leper site at Molokai remains even today, I am working to lift this bad influence and memory from the island, its something we can do to lift past history and release souls who are trapped in this environment, and make this place a warm inviting land again.