Bosnian pyramids confirmed as 'oldest in world'

for Archaeology news reports and discussions.
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Bosnian pyramids confirmed as 'oldest in world'

Post by Grahame »

[
EU Times wrote:Scientists confirm pyramids in Bosnia are oldest known pyramids in the world

Bosnian pyramids have been finally confirmed. Pyramid experts from all over the world have confirmed the existence of the Bosnian pyramids. In addition, 90% of all these experts said that the the Bosnian pyramids are by far the world’s largest and oldest pyramids. There are five (5) pyramids in Bosnia and it is said that they are 12000-26000 years old. In 2010 UNESCO added the Bosnian pyramids into their World Heritage sites. UNESCO and the CIA are planning to make the Bosnian Pyramid Valley the world’s largest and most valuable historical monuments by 2012.
The Bosnian Pyramid Vally consists of the five following pyramids:
-Pyramid of Sun (world’s oldest and largest pyramid)
-Pyramid of Moon (world’s second oldest and largest pyramid)
-Pyramid of Love
-Pyramid of Earth
-Pyramid of Boson
From EU Times.

Hmmm... maybe it's just the translation, but I'm not too convinced of the veracity of this story. What does the CIA have to do with it? :?:

There are lots of nice pictures though.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Re: Bosnian pyramids confirmed as 'oldest in world'

Post by arthur hamlin »

I find that article fascinating Grahame,
Some of course like the crop circle phenomenon do not believe they are authentic.
But my dowsing says they are, and that the oldest being the `Pyramid of Love` which is approx 39000 years old and not as stated.
I`m further told that they were constructed with help from Alien intelligence as were the pyramids in Egypt
These ancient people worshipped their ancesters.
Arthur
Helen-Healing
Competent
Competent

Post by Helen-Healing »

Wiki says it's a hoax. Do read!
Boston University's Curtis Runnels, an expert in prehistoric Greece and the Balkans states that, "Between 27,000 and 12,000 years ago, the Balkans were locked in the last Glacial maximum, a period of very cold and dry climate with glaciers in some of the mountain ranges. The only occupants were Upper Paleolithic hunters and gatherers who left behind open-air camp sites and traces of occupation in caves. These remains consist of simple stone tools, hearths, and remains of animals and plants that were consumed for food. These people did not have the tools or skills to engage in the construction of monumental architecture."
But hey, each to his own beliefs.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

arthur I date one of the Pyramids to an older date even, 45-50 thousands years, dont know the name of the one but all of them sure are very old by Pyramid standards in my opinion,like some sites in Africa the dates of these sites blow the history books sky high, people were working and digging out sites long before man was thought to have the ability to do these things.OR as you say they could have had alien help perhaps, I will look for the signature later,makes you wonder if before the ice age man did things we just cannot imagine ?
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Its getting a little mixed now, this link and the Kyoto Temples link, may need sorting to another area(HELP)..But its SO interesting the path of the Table Mountain energy path and now the Bosnian Pyramids, Im sure a direct link exists between the two, think we should open a new link to seperate the two ?? Then we will not tread on each others toes....
Helen-Healing
Competent
Competent

Post by Helen-Healing »

A report of these pyramids from Nigel Grace, who spent 20 years workng with global corporations as a consultant in innovative design. He studied deep meditation and development of consciousness with Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, Deepak Chopra and other spiritual masters. He has been involved in the new understandings of cutting edge breakthroughs in Quantum Physics amidst scientific luminaries.

I'm going to a talk about this in London on Thursday.

During the summer of 2011, Nigel worked as a volunteer in the archaeological excavations of the mysterious pyramids and underground labyrinth tunnels in Visoko, Bosnia, and has studied the remarkable technologies which indicate a very advanced understanding of earth harmonies and universal energies by forgotten ancient cultures.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

NOT just in Bosnia but around the world people with very advanced minds and ability made ancient sites and places of early worship all over the planet where special forces already existed.The dates when cave men walked the planet and flint tools were being used has to be put back much earlier than the text books tell us, to allow these advanced people a place on the planets history chart of growth and knowledge, somehow they are missed out.Alien knowledge or not these special people have been missed, its time a second look at the history of the planet is researched/recorded.
ledgehammer
Competent
Competent

Post by ledgehammer »

Not sure about aliens, but there is a deeper picture going on...

inclusive to giants, underwater cities, and mind boggling artifacts... take a look

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzmdYVND ... embedded#!
(link broken)

Best wishes

Tom
The universe is a soul, trying to understand itself.... We each have the power to look inward at its immense beauty....
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

In any culture knowledge takes time to grow and spread, but sometime in the past without prior records a race of people did wonderful things like building huge precise Pyramids right on Sacred Sites the world over, who were these gifted people, they had no past, and were lost to the future, SO WHO WERE THEY ?
geopathictomography

Post by geopathictomography »

mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

This Bosnian Pyramid is the grand daddy of them all I feel, its plus 45 thousand years old and sits on complex energy lines and Sacred ground in my opinion,Stonehenge on steroids if you like. :lol:
Helen-Healing
Competent
Competent

Post by Helen-Healing »

If anyone is interested, there are adventure weeks taking place March/April at several locations in the Visoko Valley in Bosnia.

. 7 days in the beautiful Visoko Valley
. See the wonder of the spherical Balls and feel the energy in the mountains.
. Enter at least 3 times into the Labyrinth of tunnels known as Ravne
. Visit the Sun Pyramid and meditate
. Walk the river to the Temple of the Moon

Day 1 arrival and walk around Visoko to acclimatise dependant on arrival
Days 2-4 entry into tunnels early to spend at least 1-2 hours with the energy and monoliths We have two guided tours with two very different guides Emir who talks about energies and spiritual matters along with scientific information and then another official guide who gives more on the science behind the tunnel structure. Its very interesting to listen to each ones interpretation of the information.
The Sun and Moon will be visited after going into the tunnels.
You may want to enter again later in the day for an evening meditation this can be arranged.
Day 5 excursion to Spherical balls into the mountains and beautiful pine forests this is a full day away from Visoko, stop at the babbling brooks and paddle in crystal clear water of the mountains then enter the fairy magic of the spherical balls.
Day 6 free day to spend time as and where you would like to shopping for leather goods which can be made to measure in the small shops, enter the ravne, see the museum. In the evening from 4 we can go to the monastery its a lovely way to finish the trip weather allowing.
Day 7 depart.
The dates from 29th March to 5th April will include 2 days with the scientist Paolo Debertolis and a talk in the evening on the findings so far please see attached information. This week will be £520 for the week.

Other dates: 5th - 12th & 12th - 19th April, these cost £470 including B & B, transfers, excursion to medicinal balls and tumulus and entrance 3 times into tunnels Ravne, and Sun and Moon Pyramids, and Guide.

The big drawback (for me!) is the price of flights & how long they take to get there! :roll:

For further information, contact lorainebio2001@aol.com
Helen-Healing
Competent
Competent

Post by Helen-Healing »

Well, I went to see the Bosnian pyramids last month, along with the Ravne tunnels.
An extraordinary experience. Bosnia is such a beautiful country & the people lovely, but it still looks 'war torn'. There are abandoned houses everywhere with bullet & shrapnel holes all over them. And there are still plenty of land mines lying around, almost 20 years after the end of the conflict. :| A bit surreal & sad (Sarajevo is the saddest place I've ever been to.)

I was able to get right to the top of the Pyramid of the Sun, which I thought was a feat - almost 1000m above sea level - and I was only one of two in our group who made it, although I'm almost 70 & have smoked for 50-odd years!! :P The path was very steep but worth it for the view from the top. They have not been able to get enough funding to do much research here (politics) but hope to do so soon. The Pyramid of the Moon is not so high & easier to reach the top; the chap who owns the land is SO grateful to Semir Osmanagić, who has brought international attention to these pyramids & so a boost to the local economy! (Bosnia is very poor.) Paving has been excavated showing different 'steps' of the pyramid. (pic to follow)

The Ravne tunnels were amazing, and only the half of them have been excavated. My dowsing told me that they were initially a natural phenomenon, but have been used by various civilisations for their own purposes. Huge smooth ceramic stones have been found inside, some with rune-type markings on them, sitting above underground water. The air inside is very pure & clean, and you come out feeling renewed! I went inside twice.

I also saw the largest of the stone spheres that are found all over in Bosnia.

Photos to follow....
Helen-Healing
Competent
Competent

Post by Helen-Healing »

View from the Pyramid of the Moon..Bosnia is very very green! Even the water in the rivers round Visoko was green!

Stunning view from the top of the Pyramid of the Sun. The hill opposite was part of a front line during the conflict, and we were told no-one goes there as there are loads of unexploded landmines lying around still.

One of the giant ceramic stones with the rune markings just about visible.

Inside the Ravne tunnels...note the large-ish orb in the right hand corner; the first time I've caught an orb on camera for a long time.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

HELEN cracking pictures, where you was standing at the Moon Pyramid taking the picture all around you was Sacred Ground and very powerful below your feet, Stonehenge on steroids or what !!!