US and Russia Search For Yeti

for Archaeology news reports and discussions.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: US and Russia Search For Yeti

Post by mike »

The finger does show some link with FP (Forest People ) dowsing it, I would say hand on heart its the real thing. Very old but it has that hairy ape type FP influence about it for me, good find...
Ian Pegler
Expert
Expert

Post by Ian Pegler »

from the BBC...
DNA to shed light on yeti claims

A UK-Swiss team will use DNA testing to investigate the origins of remains claimed to be from yeti and bigfoot.
CLICK HERE to read the article.

Ian
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Many groups are starting to look at reports and sightings of Yeti, or Forest People as I believe they should be called in a more serious way.I have watched two video reports one from the Russian chap Igor Bertsev who visits all countries to try and get sightings/evidence, they are out out there without doubt,one place Prince Of Wales Island in Canada has a long history of these people from ancient native people right up to modern times.And you can dowse them honest, given you allow your mind to imagine/interact with them,they are very tall and hairy, and a little smelly from wet fur, but they should be researched and NOT HUNTED.Large groups going into the forest will upset and drive them to places where other people may not accept them and shoot them, they should be left alone, with perhaps small groups allowed to walk the paths in the forest to try and get sightings/or hair scrat evidence/film...Dont use after shave or hair gel when you plan to go looking, they can smell you a mile off folks,carry apples or fruit to leave where paths cross in the forest, they could find them and remember bears live in the woods as well, keep safe and stay on the paths.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Caught the ending of yet another Bigfoot video on TV last night late, with film of heat sightings that might have been Bigfoot perhaps, I hope people look for Forest People with respect and not following a new cult of catch it OR kill it. They must have great power and as they stand at 7-8 feet high have to be a match for any Bear in the woods, and while they avoid humans they may be provoked to defend a family member, often I dowse three in a group, so one could be the child/new born, normal is perhaps only one in a large area of forest, so having three close together could well be a family group ?
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Caught another Bigfoot video on late TV,this one was from the area of north Georgia/Helen, near Bull Mountain, and the Police Cam showed a FP crossing the road in front of the car.(Forest People). I dowsed this genuine, but not the later heat object watched walking in the woods, the foot prints dowsed good as well seen during the video, so something is about there I believe.Going to Google Earth the area later, to see whats about, any number of reports coming from around here, and its very heavy wooded country, ideal for FPs.

The area above road 348 is high ground and has the FP influence there, okay they are not plenty on the ground, but to the west of Helen Georgia is the influence and its spread about, like they wander about at night looking for food.The one reported seen near Helen was claimed to stand over 8 feet tall, so thats something to respect....Will not pin point the influence as people who read this who might hunt, only thing you need is a camera folks, live and let live......Live your life as you wish, AS long as it harms no body or nothing.....Best advice I can give.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

My Russian friend Igor Bertsev is back in the US looking for Forest People again, he travels the world trying to get proof they exist and are living among us, so good luck Igor and hope you find some fur/scat or get pictures friend...I believe any living or spirit will hear/know when you are looking or wanting to reach them, if you have warmth/love in your heart for them, as any wounded animal will seek out the person they know will help them.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

WATCHED yet another Hunting Bigfoot video Sunday night on cable TV,this time the group was looking in South Florida, again for me the thermal video shot was not FPs like before, think the area might have FPS in the swamps there, but I havent Googled the area yet...Report back later on that...One report told of a Forest People standing 9-10 feet tall, and as broad as two normal men, something that heavy even in swamp country must leave foot prints, as we must be talking 800 to 900 lbs at least....The Native People talk of sightings and reports by the people of the tribes down the years, so over time the FP can manage to live and bring others into the world, even in this jet age and spreading population where woods and quiet areas are on the decline......One interesting thing with these reports is the knocking heard from active areas, like FPs knock to know where each other are from time to time,feel sure dowsing FPs can growl very deep, they cannot scream like a monkey does, more like a lion noise I feel, a very deep throated growl perhaps.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Sunday Night late on cable TV I watched HUNTING BIGFOOT again in the small wee hours, this time the group was close to the Oregon National Park, and have video of a FP standing close to the rapids/river when the party was shooting the rapids there....Anyway I dowsed the figure and its nothing like any Forest People I dowsed before, so Imagine its someone playing about.All the thermal shots taken in the woods at night in every video I have seen does NOT show any FPs to me dowsing the film, perhaps its Deer/Bear/or Elk walking about ??...Havent dowsed this area for FPs being there on Google, but the South Florida position sure has critters living in the area I believe, and the Native People speak of seeing them often down the years, so thats good enough for me.
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Really Creepy Bigfoot Story From Adair County, Kentucky

Post by simonwheeler »

I wondered if you'd seen this particular site, Mike. Linked from here -which is always worth a look
Approximately 7 1/2 feet in height, with massive shoulders – maybe 3 ½ feet across-- and arms, but a trim-looking abdomen. The size was determined by visiting the location a couple of weeks later with others and using an extending paint-pole to measure from where I was parked to the place I fixed its position. The hair on the chest area was grey, running to an almost-white coloration at the centerline and neck. Grey hair around a black “gorilla”-color face. No distinct features were clearly visible except for a larger, flattened almost human-type nose. There seemed to be a crease running down the center, but it was definitely not an “ape” nose. I saw no teeth, but a darker mouth area that moved and sometimes made an “O” shape when it vocalized. Dark eyes, no color that I could note. The head was rounded and not conical, and it seemed like the hair was possibly thinner on top like it was slightly balding-- I could see a slight reflection on top, maybe from dark scalp showing through— and no ears were visible.
Another link from the The Anomalist
Could Bigfoot Be The Killer/Kidnapper on the "Highway of Tears" in British Columbia?
Don’t be so open-minded that your brains fall out. LAWRENCE FERLINGHETTI

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

VERY interesting report Simon thanks, I shall dowse/work the area in Canada to see what I pick up there, but the TV video of HUNTING BIGFOOT every Sunday does offer first hand reports that sometimes dowse true on the ground, yet at the moment I havent felt any genuine video or pictures of FPs (Forest People) have shown up while watching this programme..The area around north Oregon/Washington where its very wooded does hold any number of FPS I believe, when dowsing this corner of the US, so at any time the odd genuine picture may appear, just wish the Governments of the World would take a scientific look at this, its something worth checking out, PERHAPS the missing link even....WE should protect this animal what ever it is,since it could hold secrets that humans could profit from, in the form of natural medicines and DNA samples that might carry information from our distant past, when cancer and other things were unknown ? None of the pictures in that link I dowse genuine, perhaps black bears or people dressed up,me I would NEVER wander about in a black bear skin, when the US has the most guns per head of population around, EVEN in the back yard at home.They paint COWS on cows during the shooting season there, as often farmers find cows shot during the deer hunting period, if it has four legs its a deer I thought officer :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

wELL FOR MY MONEY, its not FPs taking and killing girls along this highway, I dowsed along the road for as far as I can follow it and while FPS are around, they are not what you call thick on the ground....For my money I would say the killer/killers are people on people,the long empty roads are ideal for that sort of murder, with little or no witnesses, and big open tracks of land to bury the dead...One Bigfoot could NOT kill that many girls even if it was hurt and could not hunt prey like Deer or Bear that run and move fast, a single FP could not if it was hurt cover that huge area, a wounded one might kill a slow moving thing like a child, but not someone who would run for their life away...Sounds like a truck driver who has a problem and kills for fun/kicks, the fact no bodies are found does not point to a FP taking the girls and eating them, as NO BONES/BODY is ever found....They dont carry away their kills, they find a quiet place and eat there, leaving the bones/body afterwards, like any animal would, with other animals taking whats left.I would say perhaps no more than two people are involved with these killings, so DONT blame FPs please, thats what I dowse anyway.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Kettle River MN USA, on tonights Hunting Bigfoot on TV shows to have these animals close along the river there to dowsing, in two places I would say they hunt along the roads/river at this position...One report spoke of a 10-11 feet tall FP in the woods by the road, phew big or what, and another spoke of one being 8-9 feet tall looking in caravan windows high up...At a meeting in the town hall many people reported seeing these animals over the years, good solid people who have nothing to gain from reporting the sightings.The river here has heavy wooded areas close to where it runs,so they can move about and find food at will, and its interesting MANY of the reports are from daytime sightings here !!
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

HUNTING BIGFOOT on Sunday night cable TV showed the Todd Standing video of a Bigfoot standing up to allow another FP to pass on the trail, well I dowsed the video and got nothing from it, the area is in Canada ideal ground for FPs where its quiet and vast empty woods,somewhere they could live in peace....See Washington is the ONLY state where killing/hunting Bigfoots is NOT allowed by law,GOOD for them, pity more states never followed this lead, they need protecting.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

WATCHED another Hunting Bigfoot today, well, watched the recording from B.F.R.O. group that drives around the US looking at Bigfoot reports from Sunday night...This week it was from the area of New York State, Caskill Mountain, and this I found VERY INTERESTING folks...It was a video film of a chap and his family, BUT in the background you can see this huge person, and whats exciting is something like a baby Bigfoot climbs off the others shoulders to swing about in the tree above them both. (Bigfoot mum and baby).Both the large person and the swinging baby dowse for me the genuine thing, and while the film is 11 years old its the best ever video of FPs I have ever seen, hand on heart.Not being involved with this B.F.R.O group or the video people, this video is for me the real genuine first film of perhaps mother and child Bigfoot,( Forest People )...I have seen the Todd Standing film and dont like it, and others on this Hunting Bigfoot video footage, but this video from the Caskill Mountains is something else.Here the area is quiet with a lot of empty houses/homes and many old fields of apples left to go wild, JUST the place for a cheap meal after the summer.....This Caskill Mountain video is part of the link Simon gave,where the trees are in the background, and you can see this baby FP swinging about, after climbing off the mothers shoulders/head on the sky line behind..

Really Creepy Bigfoot Story From Adair County, Kentucky

Postby simonwheeler » Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:41 am
I wondered if you'd seen this particular site,
Ian Pegler
Expert
Expert

Post by Ian Pegler »

from the Telegraph...
'Yeti lives': The secrets of bigfoot uncovered in new documentary

A new Channel 4 series hopes to uncover the secrets behind the legend of bigfoot by using DNA testing to determine if he's a hominid, an ape, or just a hoax.
CLICK HERE for the video report.

Ian