Churches: How to read them - BBC4

the place to post any media reports about dowsers and dowsing .
Ian Pegler
Expert
Expert

Re: Churches: How to read them - BBC4

Post by Ian Pegler »

Helen-Healing wrote:The Golden Ages of British Sculpture, BBC4, episode 1. The dowsing at Kilpeck Church is mentioned here too!

(Just realised I can't embed the vid here!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRvtzA7_C0E
Hi Helen

Thanks for posting that. Here's the iplayer link while it lasts:

CLICK HERE to view iplayer page.

It's repeated again on Sunday at 8pm.

Quote for the day:

"Most people would agree when I say that it's a great pity if we learn too much about the church because I still come back to this feeling that the whole of life is a mystery and this church really illustrates that almost more than anything else" - James Bailey, Church Warden at Kilpeck church.

I'm inclined to go along with that... 8)

Ian
Ian Pegler
Expert
Expert

Post by Ian Pegler »

Ignore. Random bump.

For some strange reason I can still bump posts, but I can't even delete my own!

Ian
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

Ian Pegler wrote:For some strange reason I can still bump posts, but I can't even delete my own!
But I can bwahahaha! :)

Seriously though, I don't know why you can't delete your own posts Ian. I've checked all your user permissions and they all look good. Must be some really obscure setting. I'll keep looking.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I see from the papers a new estate is going to be built on Long Marsdon Airfield close to Stratford, this for many years held the Motor Cycle meetings/sprints and the odd Music Fest along with Sunday Markets..What took my interest was the local Church there, its a very old site going back pre Pgan times I believe, the Church today is not looking great, but the forces there are powerful and will have at least two Ley Lines passing through here to support the concentric and radial forces coming from the Church...Another powerful Church is the one at Stanford close the start of the A14 in Leicestershire, this has connections to the Templers and a very powerful centre right where the Font is located if you visit and dowse, a special place full of wonder and magic.