Jerusalem

for any news reports relating to geopathic stress, geomancy, feng-shui or other earth energy stuff.
Helen-Healing
Competent
Competent

Jerusalem

Post by Helen-Healing »

I was wondering the other day why so much attention is paid to Jerusalem, and that it must have some very strong earth energies for so many religions to claim it as their own.

While researching, I found this site, PlanetQuo, (link broken)
rambling on about the Great Conspiracy by the Illuminati to bring about a new world order. (I'll make no comments about that particular subject) What interested me was the definitions of ley lines:
For those who are not aware of the term Ley-Lines, it is lines in geographical places that Witches, Warlock, and Wizards walk claiming for the Devil. If you will notice in every large city all palm readers and such are usually on the same street that is a ley-line. :shock:

Apart from that, I'm not finding very much else. I did find a bit about Rosslyn Chapel on the Scotsman website (link broken)
where it says that the Grand Master Lin Yun linked the ley line that runs through Rosslyn right across Europe to Jerusalem.

Have any of you been to Jerusalem & dowsed there? Or does anyone have any metaphysical suggestions as to why this city is so important to so many peoples?
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Re: Jerusalem

Post by simonwheeler »

it must have some very strong earth energies for so many religions to claim it as their own.
Not just earth energies.
Have any of you been to Jerusalem & dowsed there?
I haven’t. I imagine it would be very “noisy” and I don’t know I have the focus and extreme self-discipline I think I would require! Remote dowsing is possible.
Great Conspiracy by the Illuminati to bring about a new world orde
Check out the current Fortean Times for an article on Illuminati. The article also touches on the “birth” and seal of the USA – but doesn’t analyse it fully. It is relevant to your question!
does anyone have any metaphysical suggestions as to why this city is so important to so many peoples?
Oh yes. But what a huge question- and a huge answer would be required. I have no intention of writing the book , nor going into the details/sources/methods necessary to please some of the posters here; but I will, in a subsequent post here, try to respond meaningfully.
Don’t be so open-minded that your brains fall out. LAWRENCE FERLINGHETTI

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Post by simonwheeler »

In order to respond I shall have to make assertions which I recognise are (here) unsubstantiated:

• Every planet, every region on Earth, every nation, every city, every town, village, community has its own part to play in the metaphysical/esoteric development/evolution of humanity.
• Karma can apply to places.
• Places have spiritual energy as well as earth energy (one comes from “above” or “within”, one from “below” or “outwith”.)
• We (have to!) view the world and time through 21st century eyes and from our own cultural and contemporary context. This is essential for everyday living and learning, but can distort our interpretations of history and meaning. We are not now as we were then.
• We sometimes take literally things that were intended to be used metaphorically.
• Metaphor is a universal and timeless language that can cross cultures. (Consider the work of Jung; the history of Tarot cards; fairy tales).
• Symbology is part of metaphor. We are losing the skills of interpreting symbols and metaphors because we are embedded in a “scientific” and materialistic part of spiritual evolution.
• Mythology epitomises symbology and metaphor: consider Greek, Roman, Scandinavian and Celtic mythology. Look at the origins historically and geographically. The global impact – days of the week, for example.
• To take just one symbol: the solar cross- a circle with four even-length crossing spars inside: a globe containing 4 compass points? Four elements, earth, fire, water, air within the world? A representation of the 4 seasons within the circle of a year? A depiction of humanity with the circle of creation holding the human form, which is the Holy Trinity/Triad plus one? (Man is often represented by the number 4, but also number 9 (perfection being 10, so Man is 10-1; 666=6+6+6=18=1+8=9; in Revelations 144,000 will be “saved”..1+4+4=9). (10=1+2+3+4) Pyramids can be looked at similarly.
• Look at various historical and geographical evolutionary “hot-spots” over the last (Piscean) Age (Piscean Age was authoritarian, hierarchical and paternalistic; Aquarian will be more egalitarian and "flat" in structure)- examples: what we would call the Middle East for monotheism; western Europe for the Industrial Revolution, but also specifics such as Austria/Germany for the start of & practice of theories of “talk therapy”; similarly for books, the arts; from feudalism to forms of democracy; early global exploration from Italy, Spain & Portugal; Liverpool & London as the centres of world popular culture in the 1960’s. In the last century the rise of the USA as a “melting pot”(changing from mixes of indigenous tribes to mixes of other nationals) - and epitomising materialism, but also the responsibility that power can bring. The “American Dream” exists at its most potent in America. Why? Do people of specific nations have specific characteristics? Ditto regions within nations. Ditto cities etc. To quote politicians- “What does it mean to be British?” Or Brummie? Glaswegian?Cockney? Scouse? etc.
And I have not even started on Africa, the Indian sub-continent and Far East…all of which contribute in different ways to the evolution of humanity. Nor the significance of migration. Nor Atlantis. Nor Antipodes. Nor developments such as nations forming alliances.

Jerusalem has/is a special place in the evolution of humanity – but is not unique in that!! (Ancient Rome & Athens spring immediately to mind)
It is a potent symbol.
It has a sort of symbiotic, moving into osmotic, relationship with karma.
Don’t be so open-minded that your brains fall out. LAWRENCE FERLINGHETTI

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

The old city of Jerusalem has some very interesting geomancy in its layout, still discernible in the layout of the major Roman-laid streets, much of it based around the pentagram, interestingly enough. John Michell does a fantastic analysis of this in his book with Christine Rhone, Twelve Tribe Nations and the Science of Enchanting the Landscape. Definitely worth a look if you're continuing this line of research, Helen.

I have visited twice, but as Simon says it's very 'noisy', plus it's always absolutely heaving with folk trying to sell you something, and I was too worried about being accosted by shopkeepers or religious zealots to try dowsing in such a busy place!
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Helen-Healing
Competent
Competent

Post by Helen-Healing »

simonwheeler wrote:Jerusalem has/is a special place in the evolution of humanity – but is not unique in that!! (Ancient Rome & Athens spring immediately to mind)
It is a potent symbol.
It has a sort of symbiotic, moving into osmotic, relationship with karma.
I agree with just about everything you have said in your last post, Simon, but would like to know why Jerusalem is still being hotly disputed & fought over in the 21st century, by so many groups of people, whereas the other places are not.
simonwheeler wrote:Karma can apply to places.
So could this have something to do with it? That Jerusalem's karma still has not been 'worked through'?

There is a lot of aggression, dispute & general bad vibes in Africa too - but not so concentrated on one single geographical point.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I dowsed this area some time ago, but will not repeat what I dowsed there in case I offend those who control or wish to control this area, and that I would never wish to do, what ever religion or creed you follow, as we are all Gods children and have a duty not to rock the boat.