Christchurch quake mapped from space

for any news reports relating to geopathic stress, geomancy, feng-shui or other earth energy stuff.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Christchurch quake mapped from space

Post by mike »

I have been placing a line around New Zealand both south and north islands for some time now, and it seems to be protecting the islands from eruptions. It costs nothing and just might make a difference to save lives and any damage an earthquake will cause, and I do feel an affinity with New Zealand, yet I have no links or family there, it just feels the right thing to do.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Doing my duty tonight and asking and placing a ring of protection around the south and north island, I just do the easy bit and higher forces does the rest, and it seems to work fine.

White Island where the earthquake took place and killed those people is on a river/pipe of magma coming from the ne direction, and this way very deep are active places deep in the trenches many thousands of feet deep in the ocean. You cannot hope to control these places, its like the area around Japan, the sea is alive with trenches of magma all under constant pressure, any one of which can erupt at any moment, its a fire Dragon for sure here.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

My heart skipped a beat today as a BIG eruption reported close to New Zealand north Island today 6.9 on the Richter scale which is big. And only last night I asked for added protection for these Islands from higher forces that I do every week or so, I started doing this after the last eruption and deaths reported when a bg eruption shook New Zealand. This one is VERY close to home, as I feel a great affinity with New Zealand, while I have never been there or have friends or family there ?
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Today has seen 4 large quakes north of New Zealand,2 at Kermadec Islands and 1 at Vanuatu Island and another just 172 kilometers away from the north Island. This is NOT good, I hope nothing comes closer, I will protect again tonight the New Zealand Islands, its all I can do and pray Mother Earth hears me.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Two more quakes north of New Zealand in the last 12. Hours, it’s a bad time in this entire area, and needs watching.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Yet another large quake just 1062 km from the north of New Zealand on the islands there, they are empty of people and its a good job, SO many quakes n this area, but a quake here releases the pressure and strain from other places, so its all about balance really.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

White Island where those people were killed when the island erupted, at the point of the lake where the pipe of lava rises there its 200 feet below ground level when I dowsed tonight. Thats really high for the pipe to be that full, but with 5 quakes last week around Kermadic Islands its no wonder as they are only 500 miles away, and on the fault line which runs north to south under New Zealand. Its a big worry for all the people on New Zealand, I protected tonight and hope Mother Earth smiles on them.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Kermadic Islands continue to have large quakes at least once a month, but New Zealand has avoided any major Earth quakes I’m happy to say. I protect about once a week to keep the north and south islands safe, and include the sound between these islands where in the past whales and dolphins have beached in large numbers, it’s a problem there.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I continue to say a pray to protect both north and south Islands of New Zealand, and often a huge 6.2 quake happens to the north or south of these Islands, I feel I stand between these forces which threaten the Islands and with help hold back the destruction that’s waiting to strike here…. I have no family that live or work here, I just feel a warm welcome when ever I check the Islands out on Google Earth, like I belong here, perhaps in another lifetime who knows ??
The thought I have now is it possible to calm a storm, or reduce a Cyclone or Whirlwind to where it does not cause loss of life or great damage, just what is possible with the mind. Can you make an Asteroid veer away to avoid planet Earth given you have enough time to make some changes, the limit is the power of the mind I believe, with the help of higher forces it goes without saying. But it’s all something to look at, and never say never !!
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

With the huge Tonga eruptions here the problem seems to come from the nw in the direction of Japan. A huge river of magma runs from north of Tonga towards Japan, under the islands of Kao and Tofua, but it’s Hunga Tong which is erupting and growing for the moment now. It seems like the deep volcano which built Tonga and some of the other small islands is now active again, and making another island to the north of Tonga. It’s nature and while she destroys she builds as well, new islands form where the tectonic plates move exposing the volcanic vent on the sea bed, with the movement towards the north here.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I continue to ask for protection for New Zealand, and to stop Whales beaching between the islands and dolphins, it costs only a minute of my time and feels right to do this work, while I have no family living here or friends, I’m drawn to help.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Still spend a short time blessing the islands about twice a month, it feels right to do this, Im drawn to try this not knowing what might happen, but it always leaves me feeling good afterwards.