Christchurch quake mapped from space

for any news reports relating to geopathic stress, geomancy, feng-shui or other earth energy stuff.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Christchurch quake mapped from space

Post by mike »

I havent dowsed the area around New Zealand tonight, Im tired but fingers crossed its all quiet and no magma fingers are active anywhere.I just wish and hope both the south and north islands remain quiet with no more eruptions, with the strong fault lines running north to south its sitting on trouble both places.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Dowses all quiet around New Zealand and to the north and Bougainville and to the east of there where its very active most times, but for how long I wonder ?
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

All quiet for many hundreds of miles around New Zealand tonight, no fingers of magma close to the surface anywhere in my opinion. 8)
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

All quiet around the coast of New Zealand, but a finger of magma to the south east 439.81 miles out pointing towards Tasmania at 305.15 degrees. Its a long way out and should not cause any problems, but worth watching.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Big quake reported near the Solomon Sea today,but I havent looked near New Zealand yet, try and dowse that area later tonight and report back here.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Finger of magma at Fullers Shearwater off the east coast of the south island of New Zealand, thats a worry as its only 38 miles off shore there.And along that east coast is where so much damage was caused before in the last eruptions, but it does have fault lines running along the east side of the south island.Its something to watch, and keep your fingers crossed it all remins quiet.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Two big quakes north of Japan in the trench near Russia this week, but its an area that often gets movement and quakes where the trench runs.These trenches in the ocean floor are sometimes very deep, and often the walls of the trench falls in to send a wall of water running before it.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

A finger of hot magma is 477 miles to the north of the islands in the deep trench there,but all quiet around both islands for a good distance tonight in my opinion.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Big quake reported from South Africa and Botswana, I havent looked with Google here but its not a place noted for quakes.I just wonder at what depth it moved and if its migrates further west as the quakes often do, the plate faults are often along the coast area, but this case its well inland ?

The quake was reported NNW of Gaborone, and I dowse it at 23 16 56 38 S 25 38 05 62 E, I think it might be close to the position reported, but then my dowsed positions are never the same as those reported, Im always further away.I just wonder who is wrong, dowsing the hot spot and finger of magma must be where it first moves,or could it migrate along a fault line to move further away thats the question.They have all the equipment, and I just have my trusty L rod, so its no match really, and we have to go wth their positions, but I will always report what I find.The site of the quake in my opinion has a fault line east to west, along with a Ley energy line same direction, so it might migrate westwards, time will tell if another quake happens here close.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

All quiet around New Zealand to a great distence outwards tonight,lets hope it stays that way, no fingers of hot magma.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Two big quakes in Chile this week gone, the flexing here is often and quakes occur both inland and offshore.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Very tired but I dowsed around New Zealand and its all quiet, except for a place 490 miles south east of the south island in the trench there.And I dowse a hot spot off the south coast of Tasmania tonight, which needs watching. The protection is holding for New Zealand, and for that Im very thankful.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Some heat near Mount Stokes at the north end of the South Island tonight, but its natural movement and dowses no problem to locals I believe, but still needs watching.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Mount Stokes at the north end of the south island is quiet with a little less activity/heat, something like a finger of magma has pushed up there, but it seems to have released its pressure.I looked and thought the first time yesterday this might be trouble, as it looks to be an old volcano, and was it getting pressured up to a point where something had to break, but its reducing from before so thats good ....Im still thinking can this protection be used to keep safe other places where volcanic forces often break through the crust and cause deaths, its very possible I believe, we as people just dont fully understand the power of the mind to change things for the better yet.But it costs nothing to try things and ask for help from higher forces to make the world a better place, just a case of thinking outside the box more.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Tonight Mount Stokes at the north end of the south island of New Zealand is quiet and so is both islands when I just dowsed them, the protection is working and all is well...An earthquake is something most of us in the UK have never experienced, I have felt quakes a while ago when a fault line moved near Stoke I think it was, I phoned the WM radio and they had already had other calls and plotted where the fault occured...And to be honest I believe since then I have had during the day feelings like a movement of sorts at odd times again, but with no local reports I dismiss those, perhaps I should record and dowse for answers...To any dowser I believe a way of finding things out can be had if you really want to ask questions of higher forces, they can be reached if your pure of heart and with an open mind, not having thoughts of gain like getting lottery numbers, or you meet the Cosmic Joker then, who will keep you just an inch from winning every time. :lol:

WELL thats opened my eyes, just look on the Internet for the last 50 quakes in the UK, and many close to the midlands it seems, perhaps when when I felt a rattling it was NOT just the wind blowing.If you tune /dowse into the phenomenon you just might feel those small tremors perhaps, the closer you get and dowse for it the better you get to knowing when it happens, well its possible I believe cause your already open to it around you and looking for it to happen.