Christchurch quake mapped from space

for any news reports relating to geopathic stress, geomancy, feng-shui or other earth energy stuff.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Christchurch quake mapped from space

Post by mike »

Alls quiet tonight again,and I hope it stays that way, nothing hot close to New Zealand when I dowsed just now.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Mount Stokes which is the north end of the south Island is hot tonight, it has magma 5 mles down there and the fault line which runs about NNE to SSW is active and warm either side of the mountain.The fault line run back down the south island, and might cause trouble, I will compare forces again tomorrow, with the rest of New Zealand quiet...Its worth sending good thoughts to the area,I know its at least twice Mount Stokes has given trouble now.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Make that fault line NE to Sw with the town of Totaranui right close to that fault line which is warming, it needs watching.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Nothing seems to have changed today, but I will check again tonight ,Im hoping the fault line will keep stable and nothing gets any worse than it is at the moment.If the magma gets to less than 3 miles down I would worry, as it will have to go somewhere, and that somewhere is UP out of Mount Stokes.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Its all quiet around Mount Stokes and both Islands of New Zealand today when I dowsed about, this is good news with the Rugby coming soon, its still warm along the fault line but the magma has dropped back.This is like the cavity at Yellow Stone Park, it fills and then reduces back again, if you check the Mount Stokes on Google Earth the finger of magma rises just north of the position marked, right where the fault lines runs...Its happened before here, so a problem exists, but the magma drops and things return to normal again, and asking for help from higher forces never is a bad idea to make it happen....Mount Stokes is like a release point where the natural forces expand and release at this position, and while nothing moves it will continue to keep balance I believe.Its a bad area for active fault lines and fingers of magma rising, both to the north and south here, the worst area far to the north thank goodness miles away.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Fiji had a eruption yesterday that was bad, and today when I dowsed around east of Norfolk Island its another finger of magma just two miles down and active there.But New Zealand remains okay and Mount Stokes quiet and no problem today, but things are happening to the north and while its a good distance away, you have to keep an eye open in case.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Big Eruption at Kermadec Islands north of New Zealand today and thats a big worry, as its getting closer to the islands from the north. And a large trench runs from the active area in the north straight to the Islands both north and south New Zealand. This not good if the energy runs south as New Zealand is right in the firing line, I want to dowse the area to see whats happening, come back in a moment.

Both Norfolk Island and Kermadec Trench has magma at 5 miles down yet the eruption was recorded at 6.0 on the scale today, with nothing showing around New Zealand thank goodness to dowsing.The trench is quiet so far with nothing I can dowse moving south towards the islands of New Zealand, perhaps this was another flexing and like Mount Stokes a sudden build up of magma which drains away just as fast ? Lets hope so, but I will ask for protection again just to be on the safe side, as it cannot hurt....Kermadec Islands and trench is 500 miles from New Zealand to the north.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Dowsing today the active area seems to me to be in the Trench east of Kermadec Islands where it does in my opinion run some distance south along the trench.Its still many hundreds of miles from New Zealand to the south further still, but something to watch while its active and hot magma close to ground level there.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

All quiet around New Zealand when I dowsed just now, and to the north at Norfolk Island and the trench to the east as well, its warm but has no pressure to speak of.This is good, after the eruption at Fiji then Kermadec Islands as well in about a week, it didnt look good for a while there for New Zealnd, to the south of all that activity.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

All quiet around New Zealand tonight, and east of Kermadec Islands and the trench to the east as well, and further to the north its quiet which has been the most active area for a few weeks.....When I dowse I ask higher forces to keep New Zealand safe and go around the two islands dowsing clockwise seven times, dont ask why I just do it.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Big eruption reported today in the Leyte Philippines which is far to the north of New Zealand, somewhere here is always active ,its a bad place for eruptions.Many plates meet and cross here and all sorts of hot spots exist where the mantel pushes up often, this is the case with Japan and the area to its east, its very active and the only saving grace is its often far out to sea where the eruption takes place.Trouble with that is the Tsunami pushes water to great heights right across the open waters to hit land at huge power flooding homes and towns.Prediction of something like that happening is hard, with the best efforts often the only thing is place buoys out to sea on the ocean floor to see when a TSUNAMI IS PASSING THAT POINT , and then alert the public in its path.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

BIG quake reported by USGA today at Auckland Islands just south of New Zealand, they put the quake to the north west of the islands,but I dowse the area in the trench where the movement happened.This is a big worry as the trench and fault line runs towards New Zealnd, I get the hot area where pressure and magma is high right in the trench, so it could return to normal without more damage, since its a active place anyway by nature.Lets hope its just flexing and will settle soon there,rather there than in New Zealand where lives would be lost....I will double check again today to see what has happened, the rest of New Zealand dowses quiet this morning.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I would say from this morning the pressure and hot spot are reducing in size, and fingers crossed new protection will keep New Zealand safe and quiet, and this quake is just the planet flexing and nothing worse than that....The deep trench thats at the south end and at the north end of New Zealand are like fingers pointing where the trouble will come from, they must be very deep and close to the mantel of the planet, and more prone to quakes from time to time. Its like New Zealand to me is strung between two base strings of a violin waiting to be plucked, so the problem can come from north or south of the islands at any time...But for the moment I think the problem has gone away for now,so lets hope it does not come back for a long while....No other hot spots around New Zealand this afternoon, just the remains/heat of the quake in the trench n/w of Auckland in my opinion....USGS do a wonderful email service of quakes reported around the world, and you can get details of any movement within minutes of it happening.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Still warm in the trench tonight, but all around the Islands its quiet to dowsing, so for the moment any threat to New Zealand from the trench in the south looks small thank goodness.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Same as before when I just dowsed New Zealand, its warm in the trench to the south of the islands, but nothing else all around the main two islands and the deep trench to the north.So it looks to be just local movement and nothing more, which is a blessing.