Christchurch quake mapped from space

for any news reports relating to geopathic stress, geomancy, feng-shui or other earth energy stuff.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Christchurch quake mapped from space

Post by mike »

BIG eruption in Kos in Greece, and 2 people killed there, I will have a look to see where the heat is at this moment....I would say 20 miles n/w of Kafalos on Kos at this moment, and at this time of the year a lot of British people there....Only good thing it was out to sea between the islands, and as such never hit the island as hard as it could have done, but still bad enough for the local folks.....While I find a fault line running along the island of Kos its not direct to the heat in the sea n/w of Kafalos, but a more direct fault line runs above Kos from that area to the east.If the fault migrates it will go west away from Kos I think, thats whats happened in the past ??
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I have just checked and according to the USGA the eruption happened in the sea off the coast of Kos in a rough n/e direction, but for me its in a n/w direction....Not the first time I have not agreed with USGA position of the eruption area, but in this case its the other end of the Island.I feel no magma/heat in the area the USGA mentions, but plenty in the other direction again in the sea thank goodness, so we dont agree on the position once again Im afraid....I should point out USGS has hundreds of seismic monitors world wide, and I just have my trusty L rod to work with, but I still claim the eruption centre was N/W of the Island of Kos, thats where the heat was yesterday and today. 8)
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

All quiet around New Zealand and the deep trenches both to the south and north, the only place I dowse with heat of a kind is in the Solomom Sea many miles to the north, so all is good today.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Tonga and Samoa Trench all quiet today when I dowsed it, along with the Solomon Sea area and New Zealand, all looking good for the folks living here.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

ALL quiet around New Zealand tonight, and the deep trenches to the south and north for a good distance.
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Post by simonwheeler »

And then there's this

:cry:
Don’t be so open-minded that your brains fall out. LAWRENCE FERLINGHETTI

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I read this somewhere before and dowsed the area and found very little in the way of volcanos Simon, but I will double check later, Im sure the numbers they reckon are there and might be active is way out.The picture shows so many mounds with anyone of them being an active volcano, but I think its more a case of ice mounds and nothing worse than that, perhaps built over time by wind and snows and ice....If it was true so many volcanos in such a small area would be a real problem, with each one able to trigger another close to it and possible common magma feeds running deep underground.The North Pole has many places where volcanic pools are kept hot by magma close to the surface, but I dont believe its the case at the South Pole,have a look around later and come back here to report what I dowse.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

No dowsing tonight I believe you have only 5 possible active volcanos Simon, and all down the south/east corner of the South Pole, with nothing in my opinion on the west side. The first is some 275 miles inland from Banzare Coast, with another right on the coast there in that same area.And another two at Budd Coast area about 220 miles away from the coast and further north, and another right on the coast there, they seem to come in pairs.With Queen Mary area having just the one active volcano which is hot and right on the coast again, so a total of five possible sites in my opinion all having heat and could become active in the future, thats it for me.True it could melt any possible ice sheets and cause problems if they have magma come close to the surface, but other than that they seem quiet enough at the moment all five of them at this time.And I looked for any links between each site, and could not find any, so thats good, as they should not trigger each other if something happens at one site.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Quake off the coast of Italy yesterday and two people killed its reported, with Italy having a number of bad quakes this year so far.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

The Islands quiet this morning, no heat along the trenches north or south, and the islands quiet and stable.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Yet more Quakes off Japan, and two terrible quakes near Mexico, which have killed so many people there, its a bad place to be at this time, my heart goes out to the children killed there in the school which was destroyed.This area is close to the Ring Of Fire the fault line around the Pacific Ocean which often erupts in places, the planet moves along this line back and forth to build up pressure points which move and cause the quake, its very active and will ALWAYS be a release point for powerful movement and counter running fault lines.

The USGS has said the quake occured in the area south of Puebla but I dowse the hot spots lower and further south closer to Aguascalientes, and more than 5 places where magma has come close to the level of the ground.Its something very powerful which happened here with the fault lines running n/e to s/w and both n/w to s/e and other smaller ones running off the main ones.Its like a huge cross shape in my opinion south/east of Aguascalientes and covering a very large area,WHY the quake hit Mexico City worse I dont know, perhaps its the soft sandy ground there which is like jelly compared to the mountain area around Aguascalientes, the softer soil absorbed the worst of the shaking/movement ?
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Yet another big quake in Mexico down south again,this area is so active at the moment, I looked a few days ago and hot spots are all over the south of the country, its a big worry for those people. So many fault lines cross here and any one of them could move at any time, so a small movement brings about reactions in every direction since they link up miles apart.The mountain area seems to miss the worst of the quakes, but where soft coastal or swamp land is, the force is trebled sometimes from a quake many miles away, and amplified to cause terrible destruction with the shaking of the different waves.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

All is quiet around New Zealand and the deep trenches to the south and north of the Islands, and the Solomon Sea is quiet, while in Mexico is another story of quakes and deaths from falling buildings, a bad place to be just now.Even off Japan the Earth is flexing and moving,to keep and maintain its balance with the plates and fault lines which criss cross our planet.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

All quiet around New Zealand and in the trenches to the north and south of the Islands, and Solomon Sea area is quiet today as well, while its a little hot around Samoa but nothing bad I feel.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Another big quake east of Japan again, its the same active area near the deep trench there, with so many hot spots all around this area any one which might cause a quake, a very active area on the planet.