Claimed Serpent Mounds Mariemont Ohio.

for any news reports relating to geopathic stress, geomancy, feng-shui or other earth energy stuff.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Claimed Serpent Mounds Mariemont Ohio.

Post by mike »

In issue FT 286 of the Fortean Times page 25, it was claimed another Serpent Mound ancient site has been found better than the Great Serpent Mound Adams County Ohio. But when I checked the site I can find no Sacred ground or ancient places where folk would worship, while the GSMound has at least three or four such places linked to the mound there.All very old and being Im sure very ancient spots where people would gather to offer the spirits fresh water and food and prays....I worked off Google Earth and cannot be as precise as Ken Tankersley anthropology professor was on site, or offer the knowledge of the University professor,but dowsing this place its not a scratch on the old site for me, enough said 8)
Last edited by mike on Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Claimed Serpent Mounds Mariemont Ohio.

Post by mike »

Every mound of earth is not going to be a Sacred Site, sometimes mounds are built to bury people of high class and for all sorts of reasons..The true Sacred Site will be thousands of years old when it first became active pulsing out energies across the planet in every direction, and many of these have already been found and used as places of worship from very ancient times, the UK has any number of such places.While the US has many in select places, only the native people understood them for what they are, and protected them best as they could against the settlers, and still do today...The sites should be shared by all faiths and peoples, they are the power of the mother planet, and home to us all, and they do offer unique energies to increase faith and pray at their positions,each a little church site if you wish from the ancient past. 8)
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

While I understand the Native People of the US to want to guard and keep their Sacred Sites apart from all others, its not theirs to command and keep all other faiths away.The special places world wide sometimes are guarded this way, but its Mother Earth linked to the Cosmos here and should be shared by all who understands and wants to visit, these sites belong to us all with eyes to see and hearts to feel. The many stone wheels in the US are for the most part very old sites found long ago and places of worship, you can compare these to Avebury and Stonehenge we have here in the UK.And in Scotland along the west coast are stone circles which predate the ice age in some cases I believe, and all down the UK are other sites some small and some huge special sites. What is common to all these places is the Earth Energy of crossed Leys, and in some cases any number of Leys forming a complex shape of concentric and radial earth forces at their centre,a place of learning and wonder every one of them world wide.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Its so interesting dowsing the many Sacred Sites on planet Earth, while all around us other sites like Mars and the Moon has just a few of these special places.The planets close to us all have the odd Sacred Site, but nothing like the number on Earth, we are really blessed in this way.I have yet to find/dowse a place anywhere that has the influence and power of this planet, if I ever find such a place I will post here, but im past three score years and ten, so dont count on it. :lol: