St Michael's Mount on TV

for any news reports relating to geopathic stress, geomancy, feng-shui or other earth energy stuff.
Helen-Healing
Competent
Competent

St Michael's Mount on TV

Post by Helen-Healing »

Today while watching the Antiques Road Trip from Penzance, one of the 'experts' was shown round St Michael's Mount, and in the voiceover by Tim Wonnacott I heard him say "and one of the country's most important ley lines passes through!"

Now Tim Wonnacott has many nuances in his voice, but he said this in a most matter-of-fact way with no irony or anything in his tone....who would have thought that Tim was a Believer!! :mrgreen:
ledgehammer
Competent
Competent

Re: St Michael's Mount on TV

Post by ledgehammer »

Wow!

Powerful place, one of the most powerful places I visited before i learnt how to dowse. One of the guides there was showing people how to dowse, and he told me to stand with my back to one of the pillars in the church (had a sign on), you can feel energy pulsate through it, well at least thats what it felt like. beautiful site that, but then the cornwall segments of the Michael Mary lines is one that I will always remember

best

Tom
The universe is a soul, trying to understand itself.... We each have the power to look inward at its immense beauty....
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I think I saw that visit on the box,its a place I would love to walk, well at least shuffle around as best as I could, its one of those magical places without doubt for energies and a place of learning.All ancient sites offer a place of learning for those who wish to open their hearts and minds, you DONT have to be special or selected, you just have to open your mind to whats on offer.Stand quiet for a moment and allow the energies to flow through you, seek them out where ever you stand and invite them closer, it works friends. 8)

I used to post of the Megalithic Portal forum some time ago, its a wonderful place for learning about ancient sites across the world,you will find something for everyone there, a good place to start if you wish to learn more of our past on this planet and Earths forces.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Drawn to dowse St Michael Mount tonight and I have to change some of the dowsing views I have held before, I now believe the Michael line passes through the centre of the island going west, while Mary passes to the north a short distance away at the boatyard going EAST. Further to that a deep fault line at 5000 feet passes from the se corner of the building under the middle of the Church/building, WITH a east to west 5 toed Royal Dragon Line passing through the middle of the Church/building there. This is a little different from what I dowsed here before folks, the building/Church is Sacred ground with great influence there,never picked this up before or the Dragon Line, call it cloaked from me or what, but Im ready to learn, and perhaps now the time is right time to find these forces and influence for others to experience ?

Mary passes just to the north of the National Trust shop at the harbour wall if you visit passing west to east, try a dowse there folks.