Blue Mountains National Park Australia.

for any news reports relating to geopathic stress, geomancy, feng-shui or other earth energy stuff.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Blue Mountains National Park Australia.

Post by mike »

I watched a video today of the myths of the Australian Aboriginals, and their link to the past and the Sky People and the area that is now the Blue Mountain Nation Park area, in the south east of Australia.If you dowse this wild place its alive with Ley force and many many special Sacred Sites from thousands of years ago when they first bacame active, a truly wonderful place for those with eyes to see and hearts to feel....Its no wonder this entire area has many carved rocks depicting birds and animals from thousands of years ago, and in some places carvings of the Sky People who seeded the land according to aboriginal elders and tribal folk law,and its claimed sites where huge stone circles once stood before they were destroyed....Its Stonehenge on a huge scale if you will, from Katooba north to Gulgong along the mountain tops so many places where I feel sure stone circles and Monoliths once stood marking the Ley Line influence across the country.And in secret places these rock carvings of all manner of things from the past, and hand prints from people now long gone left for thousands of years like signatures where these proud people once passed....The elders speak of the Sky People who came from the Stars to seed the land and to help the people with learning and knowledge, and of Fire Ships leaving a long thread of fire as they disappeared in the clouds above mountain tops, when they returned to their homes in the Stars, its a facinating story which I believe to be true told by a proud people.
earth4all.net/mullumbimby-mound-explored-australias-stonehenge/.

The Pleiades Star Group dowses for me to have one Star in the cluster with strong alien influence even today.

(mod - added hyperlink markup - GG)
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Blue Mountains National Park Australia.

Post by mike »

Thanks for that link, I am not the best on the Internet, but this area of the Blue Mountains must be a place to visit if you are ever this way, its so full of natural Ley force in about every place, a wonderful atmosphere and magical place to visit for those with eyes to see.NO wonder the local people found it many thousands of years ago and made it a site of wonder with huge stone circles and walks along the Ley force there...Over time many of the stones were removed by a people who never understood and who came to Australia much later, but its much harder to remove the influence of the Ley force which remains, and marks the direction and area of powerful Sacred ground here in the Blue Mountains....I can walk the hills and mountains there thanks to Google Earth same as you, and to be honest thats the only way I will ever visit with my hips and legs, but what a wonderful place even today,a MUST VISIT place for anyone who goes to Australia.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Blue Mountains National Park Australia.

Post by mike »

I dowsed the area along the spine of the Blue Mountains and the entire area really is such a wonderful place, no wonder the oldest people in Australia have such a feeling and wonder of the place from the very ancient past, long before folk came from far and wide to live and work in Australia.The Aboriginal people who many claim were the first people on the planet before the people of Africa even must have great knowledge of past times and the works of nature, they remain for the most part simple people living a life not that different from their fore fathers did.Somehow they remain in the past and are happy that way, not seeking big cars or homes but staying close to nature, and taking ONLY what they need for the day and respecting the land above all, a lesson we should all follow.