Forum section for comments and discussion about Grahame's dowsing podcasts
Ian Pegler
Expert
Expert

019 - Avebury with Peter Knight

Post by Ian Pegler »

https://adventuresindowsing.com/aid019- ... er-knight/

Hi Grahame

Another great podcast, just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed that. I went on that tour, certainly picked up some of the energies but the Devil's Chair was a baddie for me.

Does the BSD shop stock the Terence Meaden book? ("Secret's of the Avebury stones" mentioned by Peter)

Ian
Last edited by Grahame on Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added link to podcast
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Re: 019 - Avebury with Peter Knight

Post by Grahame »

Thanks Ian. I've just listened to it myself on my iPod on the train - through headphones obviously - and had to keep looking round as I thought someone was speaking behind me! The planes going overhead are particularly impressive too, if a trifle annoying when I was trying to reduce the noise when I was editing it.

I don't know if the shop stock the Terence Meaden book - why not drop Helen a wee email and suggest it?
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Ian Pegler
Expert
Expert

Post by Ian Pegler »

Hi Grahame

I will do that, yes, thanks. It might be as well to mention Peter's own book, The Wessex Astrum, which is an enjoyable read also. I can't see it online though, so I'll mention that as well.

Ian
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

Ian Pegler wrote:Hi Grahame

I will do that, yes, thanks. It might be as well to mention Peter's own book, The Wessex Astrum
They definitely had that in stock at Conference last year, as I bought it from her. It's always worth mentioning, but as the profit margins on some books are so low these days, it may be that we're not carrying that one at the moment.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Ian Pegler
Expert
Expert

Post by Ian Pegler »

but as the profit margins on some books are so low these days
That's certainly true. :roll:

I bough it too, but I seem to remember buying it from Peter Knight.

Ian
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

I've checked - Helen does have the book in stock, so please buy it from the BSD as it helps support the Society.

And to further encourage you, I've just uploaded podcast number 20, which features Peter's talk on The Wessex Astrum.
Two podcasts in one month? Spoiled, consider yourselves, perhaps(said in Yoda voice)
Grahame
Ian Pegler
Expert
Expert

Post by Ian Pegler »

Thanks Grahame, I'll do some shopping at Conference I think (always a good idea).

Another great podcast, I seem to remember this was followed by a passionate discussion about the future direction of Earth Energies, because as Peter says, what is the point if we can't save the planet?

Ian
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

Ian Pegler wrote: I seem to remember this was followed by a passionate discussion about the future direction of Earth Energies, because as Peter says, what is the point if we can't save the planet?
Sadly I was unable to use most of the Q&A session - it was impossible to hear what the audience were saying as I was recording a direct feed from Peter's radio microphone, so it was impossible to hear what he was saying in any sort of context. The quote you hear at the beginning of the podcast is taken from that discussion however.
Grahame