030 - Conference Water Update

Forum section for comments and discussion about Grahame's dowsing podcasts
Ian Pegler
Expert
Expert

030 - Conference Water Update

Post by Ian Pegler »

Hi Grahame

I know I've praised your podcasts in the past but really I'm running out of superlative adjectives.

I've just been listening to the latest podcast # 30 about the excellent charitable work done by Village Water and Reaching The Unreached in Africa and India which is supported by donations etc. from BSD members and others.

Brilliant.

I was there when Guy and Kate gave their presentations at the last Conference. These small charities really are so efficient at what they do and as Guy says "we are efficient because we dowse". I've followed the reports in Dowsing Today also, so I know these people are getting fantastic results and greatly improving the lives of these people.

It still feels like it's our best kept secret though, if only more people knew...

Ian
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Re: 030 - Conference Water Update

Post by Grahame »

Ian Pegler wrote: It still feels like it's our best kept secret though, if only more people knew...
Yes indeed. Which is why I was delighted to be able to go and give a talk on VW and WFL to an international water seminar that was being hosted by a Glasgow Rotarians group a couple of weeks ago.
The main event was a heavy-duty sales pitch by two reps from Water Aid seeking funding for some sand dam projects in Ethiopia, complete with glossy brochure handouts (remember what Kate said in the podcast about the amount they spend on publicity?); but I think the hands-on, down to earth approach of both VW and WFL made more of an impression on the delegates. Let's hope some more Rotary funding comes out of that.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.