Blue Bell Hill active again?

Esoteric discussions, spiritual ruminations, metaphysical mutterings etc.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Blue Bell Hill active again?

Post by mike »

Yes without doubt Portals do come within those special forces, but perhaps not the sort from other worlds so much as things coming through from the past like WW2 Bombers, where the crews at the time was under extreme tension to get back from missions.And perhaps hangings at the cross roads,places where murder took place even,conditions where people were under stress, but close to these unique earth forces which somehow recorded the influence/stress.Places Like Bradshaw Ranch and Skinwalkers Ranch do have these big V forces where many aliens and weird animals have been seen, but I think at least two types of V force exist at the moment, those local to the planet, and another one which is from somewhere far away.Come to think of it make that three V forces, I was forgetting USS Eldridge and what happened there, with links to the other naval yard in the US,that was something else,part time warp and part who knows WHAT ?
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Been a while since I have posted here, but things never remain quiet as you are always learning something new.I had call to check out the Berwyn Mountain ufo crash which happened a few years ago, and found ufo debris west of the mountains in 3 places there.But not only that while I was dowsing around I picked up a new most powerful earth force just east of the mountains, which is the most powerful portal force yet I have ever found.Its not the V force but a single wide path yards long but really powerful and active, I just wonder if the crashed ufo somehow got involved with this and was destroyed, as the ufo influence from the crash is spread far and wide to the west of here ?? If the ufo came in from the east at that time, I just wonder if the influence reached up and was drawn towards the ufo and zapped it as it passed over its position which is just a short distance away.All these portals reach far into the sky, even Ley lines go higher than 1500 feet up as I could dowse them during my time checking out crop circles from the air.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I watched a tv video about the BIG GIRL falls in Isle of Man, and just to the north of the falls is Im sure an influence of fairies there.I dowsed the area across the valley and its right on the stream/falls but above them, okay I know fairies is not everyones cup of tea, but Im sure an influence exists that allow for these visions at times to appear/exist in our world.To the west of the field at Kits Cody has this same influence to dowsing I now n the past, I have never been there but I just wish I could visit.My legs dont work well now and I suffer from a bad back, but my mind is still as actve and I travel the world every day with Google Earth, what more can you ask for ?