Blue Bell Hill active again?

Esoteric discussions, spiritual ruminations, metaphysical mutterings etc.
Merlin
Beginner
Beginner

Blue Bell Hill active again?

Post by Merlin »

I have seen a local press report from Kent that one of my favourite areas Blue Bell Hill (Kits Coty) maybe active again, one of the ladies (there are three, young girl, young woman and old hag/witch) has been seen near the derelict pub near the old on ramp onto the A road (by pass) heading towards Maidstone.

For those of you who haven't heard of Blue Bell Hill there is a pretty comprehensive site here:

http://www.roadghosts.com/

with some further interest here: http://www.roadghosts.com/road_ghosts-mechanism.htm
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Blue Bell Hill active again?

Post by mike »

Only just seen this, and Kits Coty is a powerful site near the A 229 road, both the Kits Coty large and little site has a powerful energy of concentric and radial force, and then in the same field in the far west corner is another such site dating in my opinion to 4000 years ago when it became active,and I imagine those who might have lived there in the past often return when the forces perhaps overload and have to release memory stored there.Its possible this memory is stored or held in Quartz rock close or under this site/house, and releases from time to time periods from the past existance or time when the girls visited or lived there.Be interesting to dowse for quartz close to the little site as a possible memory store of things from the past, which return and are visable for brief moments when conditions are right....Get back on that here.

Thats very interesting at 50 feet under the little house and to the right very close to the A229 are Quartz rock strata which feel to be very strong and heavy with influence, just what that influence is Im not sure yet, but its very close to all being in line with each, all three places two in the field and the other site right close to the main road ? They have to be on powerful Leys which are active and powerful from the two Sacred Sites, plus this quartz rock under the road which might have forces connected deep within the planet ? I can believe things happen here when conditions are right, it has that feel to it, nothing evil mind you,just different.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Well the Kits Coty site is really something special,it has both Ley Lines and fault lines and Holy Well Lines to all the places mentioned in my last post, a really complex area. As well as the two Sacred Sites another is close at the Kits Coty Brasserie/Hotel as well, and they all have Leys and fault lines as well as Holy Well veins one at 50 feet deep and the Brasserie at 70 feet deep there, its special for sure...All of the sites have clockwise influence if you visit and walk around there, from Leys running n to s and e to w passing through, the KC house has a Holy Well vein running about nnw to sse with the Brasserie n to s that one 70 feet deep....I thought from the shape of the sites it looked like the Pyramids, with the Brasserie a little off line, but each have no influence of EGYPT in my opinion, but the design while not the exact same does look similar.For me the complex Leys and fault lines and Holy Well veins must cross and mix at some points to the quartz under ground since they are almost at the same depth, and without doubt help pass past memories back to the ground level when the conditions are right.Things are reported and the three girls seen from time to time,I would bet they lived or worked at the little pub, or spent happy time close to those positions in the distant past, and were recorded to appear again years after, its a nice thought.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Looking yet again today at Kits Coty I cannot pick up what influence is very close to the A229 road along that line of the Sacred Sites, its powerful and very interesting, but at the moment its hidden from me....But to the far west of the field where the pub/house is in the field this area right in the corner is very fairy like, if you half close your eyes and dowse you can feel the influence and see fairy folk dance and move in your minds eye. Its special and wonderful, a place where I feel the influence might allow good people the chance to experience something there, but the mind has to be open to what ever happens....I imagine the best time will be just after midnight, but its possible to those who are open to things around them and earth forces to experience something at any time, the noise of the traffic and bird song will go silent, and at that point the world stops turning, and the veil of the underworld will clear for you, but always protect before hand.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Another spot I cannot seem to dowse what influence is there just where the Rochester Road meets the A229 below Kits Cody, I get a date of 300 years ago for both places on the west side of the A229, but thats all I can get at the moment ? Tried all the things which are normal for me to probe, but nothing is coming back, its not evil, yet I get no pointer to what it can be this influence right on the side of the road and in two places.Might look for a depth, perhaps its something active deeper down, or even a hanging tree maybe, they do leave an inprint behind, but its not a cold site, where death has occurred ?

NOT a hanging tree, Im still looking,and nothing buried either there,just dont have a clue at the moment. 8)
Lyndon Ronstadt
Novice
Novice

Post by Lyndon Ronstadt »

Another spot I cannot seem to dowse what influence is there just where the Rochester Road meets the A229 below Kits Cody
Different frequency?
Different dimension?
Inter-dimensional Vortex?
Blocking/Absorbing materials?
?
Earth energy industrial dispute?
Tea break?

Just a few random thoughts.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Its nothing I have come across ever before Lyndon, the best I can do is its 5 feet deep and its a type of fault line coming from the nne in both places, the other place is east of the Kits Cody Brasserie where the A229 runs past going south ? But who ever heard of a fault line at 5 feet deep, well I have now, anyone like to comment and have a dowse about to give an opinion, it would be very welcome. 8)
Lyndon Ronstadt
Novice
Novice

Post by Lyndon Ronstadt »

Love to help, mike, but I'm afraid the gods didn't give me natural energy dowsing skills.

It may well be that you have discovered a new phenomenon 5 feet underground. But why, if earth energy is 'subtle', should it not go anywhere it likes?

There certainly are some strange energy configurations judging by peripheral phenomena.

Some years ago I wanted to look for VORTICES. I think I discovered one a few years back when, carrying a particular orchid home from the garden centre, all of a sudden I had chickens round my feet. They did not follow me home, so it would seem it was a combination of the orchid and the spot where I temporarily stood that attracted them.

(That said there are some very strange chickens in that general area).

I made myself a 'nice' set of dowsing rods by putting BSD rods in trowel handles supported by miniature ball bearings. I wanted to use the rods to check out this and similar vortices, but as yet the gods have declined to smile on me with faculty.

Good luck with you research.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Thanks Lyndon, its a puzzle thats for sure, but with dowsing we are all on a path of learning really, things happen which we have little knowledge of at the time, but in time might become explained and understood...I was wondering if the two paths could be death paths where in the past those who had passed away were carried to the Church Yard via these paths, its something to look at, but for the moment Im scratching my head.Blue Bell Hill has a history of strange things being seen,its a place where over time the past is repeated and people and things are seen that dont belong, and are from the past....Its like a moment from the past gets repeated in the fields which is seen by others,perhaps a recording of what happened years before, same as the reports of Ghost Planes seen over long gone airfields of WW2 bombers returning from missions, banking and turning low sometimes with racing engines and smoke, and another time silent and giving those who see the planes a feeling of desperation and dispair perhaps felt by the crew at the time.

Not Black Water Lines or Death Paths or shallow water veins I believe ?
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Thinking yet again about Blue Bell Hill its like the situation with crop circles, the more people who believe and visit the more chance something will happen for you.Its like the planet and its spirits reward people who take an interest away from the usual trodden path, and spend time looking for things of interest out of the norm, and have an open heart and mind.Something can happen for anyone who takes the time to go out and visit have an interest, it comes like a reward for believing and trusting much more exists in this world than things you can just see around you.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I dowsed both to the right and left of the fairy point in the field at the far west corner, and cannot find anything local in either direction for the moment.Im sure it must have another focal point where the Ley passes this position, but for the moment its hidden from me.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Tried to find a book at Waterstones about the Bluebell Hill, but they dont stock one, while the area and the countryside around Bluebell Hill is magical in every way,and I would have thought been a story/site to follow.Like the many reports of Ghost Planes flying again from WW2 the reports come now and then of sightings which nobody can really explain away,its something we dont fully understand why this would happen, but it does.
Merlin
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Merlin »

Mike, I have to correct you about the three women seen on Blue Bell Hill

One is a young girl, one is is a young woman who throws herself under vehicles, the third is an old hag, the last people who saw her said she was clutching twigs in her hand and when she looked at them her mouth opened but nothing came out, but a sense of evil, none of the three females are seen together, they all appear at different times to different people. Someone did come up with the idea that they represented three stages of mother nature, the area has been quiet since the field which Kits Coty was left for fallow and the deep ploughing stopped, not long after HS1 was completed.

Also back in the 60's there was a fatal car crash on Blue Bell Hill that involved some young women who were on their way to a wedding, people often confuse that event with what has gone on for several hundred years in the area. A battle or at least something really terrible happened in the fields around Kits Coty, There are remains of lots of the dead laying a few inches to feet below the surface.

Other factors to think about on the opposite side of the motorway to Blue Bell Hill are more standing stones, also continuing in the same direction you eventually come to Gillingham, which is built over the site of a stone circle. Actually, the motorway is an accident blackspot, I've said before I can link scenes of accidents with some energy lines.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Thanks Merlin, Blue Bell Hill has many secrets yet to find Im sure, I want to check out the stone circle at Gillingham you spoke of and any possible link back to BBH.Its a place which should be visited often I feel, just to stand quiet to absorb and link in with its past if nothing else, Im sure with its many forces there of all sorts you can experience wonderful things if you try.Come back on Gillingham, sounds interesting to me, and any possible battle or black death spot from the past.

Hi Merlin, yes you are right again about the stone circle, but its more Chatham than Gillingham in my opinion.If you find the A231 road and the Khartourm Road where they meet you have a square car park with lots of cars on it.Look for single red car on the right of the carpark, thats the middle of the stone circle which is 300 feet wide, with the white van to the upper left the edge of the circle on the west side, its huge and very old.Its has 2 Leys running north to south, and east to west across the middle of the circle where the red car car is parked, and this circle will have clockwise influence within the stone circle from its Ley structure/influence, good find.....Check out BBH later today for what caused the deaths ??
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

In the months that I have not been able to post here I know what those two lines are now on the east side of the road and at the bridge, they are an energy line which allows the past experiences of that area to return, perhaps stored energy from the quartz rocks underground or just from this special energy line.You have all manner of energy lines crossing the country, some produce time anomalies like you have at the Woolwich Foot Tunnel which run north to south and east to west there, forming above ground a really special energy PART circle, its a segment of a circle really,unlike any I have dowsed before.The energy lines involved with things from the past like Ghost Planes/Ghosts can be found all over Yorkshire, on the east side of Ladybower Dam and again at Derwint Water and Reservoir, they are different from those you find at ancient sites like the Rollrights and Avebury folks.I lumped energy lines in the same box, but believe me they are like chalk and cheese, okay not miles apart but enough to offer different conditions/influence and results.....Portals Even.