Council gives away £375,000 manor 'because it is haunted'

Esoteric discussions, spiritual ruminations, metaphysical mutterings etc.
Ian Pegler
Expert
Expert

Post by Ian Pegler »

from the Telegraph...

A council has given away a £375,000 manor house after potential buyers were put off by rumours of hauntings, ghosts and ghouls.
CLICK HERE to read the article.

Ian
ledgehammer
Competent
Competent

Re: Council gives away £375,000 manor 'because it is haunted

Post by ledgehammer »

Ian Pegler wrote:from the Telegraph...

A council has given away a £375,000 manor house after potential buyers were put off by rumours of hauntings, ghosts and ghouls.
CLICK HERE to read the article.

Ian
I would have taken it off their hands :-)

Ive always wondered how far the paranormal experiences would go, anybody know of any ghost hunters in Hants area ??

Best

Tom
The universe is a soul, trying to understand itself.... We each have the power to look inward at its immense beauty....
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

It would be possible to locate where they are from a distance away and then get them to travel with your Spirit Guide to where you are to get them healed. They would most likely be earthbounds full of anger and need help from a past life experience.
I have done quite a bit of this work and they express their joy when freed up. Sometimes they have returned to me to say thank you.
ledgehammer
Competent
Competent

Post by ledgehammer »

arthur hamlin wrote:It would be possible to locate where they are from a distance away and then get them to travel with your Spirit Guide to where you are to get them healed. They would most likely be earthbounds full of anger and need help from a past life experience.
I have done quite a bit of this work and they express their joy when freed up. Sometimes they have returned to me to say thank you.
Arthur,

not done a lot around this and i tend to "reset" with this type of phenomena. I have positive things from folk who have passed over and that a lot of my reassurances in the past have come from this. I still find Im fascinated by it / but maintain a reasonable distance from it at present- perhaps a confidence thing, 'i get that its not relevant, to me anyway'.

Have you managed to locate anything around the manor itself Arthur, be great to hear your thoughts, and your option sounds a lot safer than visiting the site after dark :-)

Best

Tom
The universe is a soul, trying to understand itself.... We each have the power to look inward at its immense beauty....
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

Hello Tom, its something I do quite a lot of especially when you get feed back and thanks from those who have been suffering.
I just now requested my Spirit Guide to go over to the Manor and on return told me there are in his estimation 22 earthbounds there.
It is too late in the evening now to do anything but I will see what I with help from upstairs can do in the morning.
Hope your travels are going well or is that for later?
ledgehammer
Competent
Competent

Post by ledgehammer »

arthur hamlin wrote:Hello Tom, its something I do quite a lot of especially when you get feed back and thanks from those who have been suffering.
I just now requested my Spirit Guide to go over to the Manor and on return told me there are in his estimation 22 earthbounds there.
It is too late in the evening now to do anything but I will see what I with help from upstairs can do in the morning.
Hope your travels are going well or is that for later?
Arthur,

thats a lot, perhaps goes to some way to explaining the hauntings :-)

Not yet still preparing, but I go second week of march. You can follow me on the blog (haven't updated it for a couple of days)

http://tomjonesworldtravelblog.blogspot.co.uk

I should be uploading vids and photos on a dailyish basis when Im out there, as well as offering ideas to things to see e.t.c

it seems to be getting about 50-100 hits a day (how genuine these are I dont know i.e bots etc)

Best

Tom
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Post by simonwheeler »

Tom: (how genuine these are I dont know i.e bots etc)
If you use (add to each page- easy to do) Statcounter.com or Google Analytics then you can see where they are coming from (including if they are bots) , what OS they use, the IP address, how long they stay, how often they visit etc.
Don’t be so open-minded that your brains fall out. LAWRENCE FERLINGHETTI

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

Hi Tom,
Hope most of those who are interested in your trip are genuine.
Just an update before I forget.
I have just managed to receive two separate companies of spirit people from the Manor.
Answers are given by hand/arm movements.
I thought it best as they were from two different time periods.
I requested women and children first (although it turned out there were no children).
In front of me stood 5 nuns in black habit who with 3 other women were killed with iron tipped spears to the face in approx 1250 AD when it was a religious building. I get that they were abusing the customs and practice of a new order and were slain by local armed people.
They were all helped with the light,healing,and love of Christ`s presence.

The second company was a group of approx 16 spirit men and a boy of about 8 who were killed in approx 950 AD. They worked at the property being I believe a Manor than but allowed the dairy herd they were tending to go on a neighbour`s pasture land for several weeks. This was fatal and local people with weapons were hired to take the lives of those men at night when in the Manor.The Dairy herd was than claimed by the adjacent farmer.
When healed their loved ones came and picked them up.
Happy ending.
ledgehammer
Competent
Competent

Post by ledgehammer »

simonwheeler wrote:
If you use (add to each page- easy to do) Statcounter.com or Google Analytics then you can see where they are coming from (including if they are bots) , what OS they use, the IP address, how long they stay, how often they visit etc.
Simon,

will see about that :-) trouble is some folk view parts of the blog i.e individual posts so not sure if Id have to put the stat counter on each post? The analytics I haven't viewed fully, I see I have had a lot of traffic from the sources i have posted i.e on here (thanks guys!!) and facebook e.t.c, so I can tell there is some genuine interest > will have to look at these statistics in a little more depth,

thanks bud

Tom
ledgehammer
Competent
Competent

Post by ledgehammer »

arthur hamlin wrote:Hi Tom,
Hope most of those who are interested in your trip are genuine.
Just an update before I forget.
I have just managed to receive two separate companies of spirit people from the Manor.
Answers are given by hand/arm movements.
I thought it best as they were from two different time periods.
I requested women and children first (although it turned out there were no children).
In front of me stood 5 nuns in black habit who with 3 other women were killed with iron tipped spears to the face in approx 1250 AD when it was a religious building. I get that they were abusing the customs and practice of a new order and were slain by local armed people.
They were all helped with the light,healing,and love of Christ`s presence.

The second company was a group of approx 16 spirit men and a boy of about 8 who were killed in approx 950 AD. They worked at the property being I believe a Manor than but allowed the dairy herd they were tending to go on a neighbour`s pasture land for several weeks. This was fatal and local people with weapons were hired to take the lives of those men at night when in the Manor.The Dairy herd was than claimed by the adjacent farmer.
When healed their loved ones came and picked them up.
Happy ending.
Arthur,

fascinating, do you think this will make the estate less haunted or is it more complex then that?

Best

Tom
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

Hi Tom, It is better to check after a week or so to make sure we have been able to do a clean sweep.
Please feel free to check and let me know with your abilities if interested.
I remember having several goes on the Moorish Castle in Gibraltar.
Some Earthbounds I found are not always there when you are gathering them up to give help but wander about and return to the spot where their life ended and anger started.
Thanks for your interest.
ledgehammer
Competent
Competent

Post by ledgehammer »

arthur hamlin wrote:Hi Tom, It is better to check after a week or so to make sure we have been able to do a clean sweep.
Please feel free to check and let me know with your abilities if interested.
I remember having several goes on the Moorish Castle in Gibraltar.
Some Earthbounds I found are not always there when you are gathering them up to give help but wander about and return to the spot where their life ended and anger started.
Thanks for your interest.
Arthur,

I find it difficult with this area for a few reasons, I struggle to do anything remote, I think you replied to a post once. Ive felt the need to go back to the basics, and spend more time on this. I have been told by another dowser I have the ability to do this kind of work for beings of the future around 2000 years in the future and bore witness to an experience that I cannot explain and the information kindly provided by a fellow dowser was able to bring about a solution, but apart from that instance have tried to focus on the immediate areas i.e self development - I am told this will enhance the areas I need.

I suspect that that is not all the entities that are present, and that you will be able to help most if not some and someone else will be able to help others, I think its far more complex, and Time and space is vast. Even if you keep the location consistent there is still a huge amount of times to be considered / also I wonder if we are sensitive to different things and attract different entities, perhaps some entities may not be able to leave with everybody for example (pure thoughts and ideas).

I am afraid I am unable to dowse this for some reason. (I really struggle with yes and no answers to questions that have no personal significance).

Through other means I am told "not to worry", and it is being taken care of. And a big hearty smile... :P

Best

Tom
ledgehammer
Competent
Competent

Post by ledgehammer »

simonwheeler wrote:
Simon,

wow, thanks :

1) I have been posting the whole blog and not the posts, > so the statistics don't show me fully

2) the statistics there are quite amazing, charts and information e.t.c, so far it seems to be genuine hits with a very small proportion of google etc (these may even be genuine searches)...

Enough to keep me going :mrgreen:

reminds me a little of the film pi.... so will not take it too far 8)
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

Thanks Tom for your input.
I am of the opinion that in helping others you are Consciously/Subconsciously helping yourself whether by self development in the interest you are pursuing or other means.
ledgehammer
Competent
Competent

Post by ledgehammer »

arthur hamlin wrote:Thanks Tom for your input.
I am of the opinion that in helping others you are Consciously/Subconsciously helping yourself whether by self development in the interest you are pursuing or other means.
A Worthy cause Arthur :-)

If it helps I also have that opinion :-)

Best

Tom