Witchcraft

Esoteric discussions, spiritual ruminations, metaphysical mutterings etc.
Kevin
Novice
Novice

Re: Witchcraft

Post by Kevin »

How Do Mike?
Funny you should mention the rollrights on this thread, with its connections to mother shipton etc.
Have you heard about the planning application to by pass Chipping norton by up grading the road between the stones and the king stone?
I reckon old mother shipton will turn their diggers into stone?
What is this country coming to?
Kevin
Kevin
Novice
Novice

Post by Kevin »

Sig,
You mentioning left/right brain functions is very interesting.
Here's a lovely lady explaining about her stroke.
http://www.ted.com/talks/view/id/229
kevin
Elaine
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Elaine »

I've just finished reading Michael Poynders excellent book 'Lost Science of the Stone Age'.......a real eye opener! I agree Kevin....whatever is happening in many areas is happening quite quickly now and there seems to be energy manipulation, first the 303 and stonehenge and now the rollrights.....but who by and why? In the chapter on christianity Michael points out that when rock crystal is placed beneath the the altar or a chalice, or when a bishop stands on the blind spring point and turns to the people with his amethyst ring he reverses the flow of the magnetic line sending a wave of violet or crown chakra energy back through the congregation and the water table confomation.....people are then receptive to whatever words are spoken.I feel there's some connection here but I can't put it into words!
Elaine
Elaine
Helen-Healing
Competent
Competent

Post by Helen-Healing »

Kevin wrote:Sig, You mentioning left/right brain functions is very interesting.
Here's a lovely lady explaining about her stroke.
http://www.ted.com/talks/view/id/229
:shock: That is simply rivetting stuff, Kevin! I felt really privileged to listen to it. Thank you.

8)
Kevin
Novice
Novice

Post by Kevin »

Elaine,
What came into my mind reading your post was,
Brainwashing.
As well as the 303 road, don't overlook what they have done to silbury hill, Mike will inform you of that .
Also in ireland they are carving straight through Tara, unbelievable.
They are after digging out thornborough henges also, with many many more such occurances.
They, whoever THEY are, either should inform us of their intentions, or we are left to fume and think the worst.
I have freinds who are convinced they are reptiles.

I reckon a few witches could soon sort out them?
Kevin
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Kevin a huge energy path runs past the Rollrights between the gate and the first field fence to the east of the site, if they make the road there wider it could cut this energy line thats runs through to Whichford/ Beaumont Leys in Leicester and all places north of there, WHAT the -ell is behind this madness.It does make me believe more and more the powers that be wish to REMOVE the ancient energies of the UK/PLANET, and PERHAPS replace that influence with something of their own...Leave you to imagine what that might be, but it smalls of BIG BROTHER....Cannot believe people like English Heritage and Nation Trust dont consult with dowsers regarding their own sites they control,when history books tell us most Churches and places of Worship are built on old Pagan sites, to retain the influence and energies within, LET alone the ancient sites here in the UK.This HAS to be taught at Harrow/Eton/Oxford/Cambridge so its NOT like they dont know these suits, so are they just removing this influence from the UK with full knowledge ??
Elaine
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Elaine »

Using the power of intent....of unconditional love, everything is healed......as Simon quoted a few posts ago 'Let go and let god'.....the eternal message of Easter.If we hold to that intention the energy in these places will always remain for the benefit of humans....IMHO.
Elaine
Kevin
Novice
Novice

Post by Kevin »

Elaine,
Spot on,
And to be absolutely spot on timing wise, I would recommend this site and the links it provides to local sidereal time, it varies from grenwich timing relevant to your position long/lat wise.
There are more links to sites where you can identify your precise time , and thus where the moon etc are.
http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/solarwave2008.html
kevin
Elaine
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Elaine »

thanks Kevin....will take a look.
Elaine
Ian Pegler
Expert
Expert

Kenya mob kills 11 accused of being witches

Post by Ian Pegler »

A group of up to 300 young men killed 11 people who were accused of being witches and wizards in western Kenya, in some cases slitting their throats or clubbing them to death before burning their bodies, officials said.

CLICK HERE to read the article.

Ian
Ian Pegler
Expert
Expert

Post by Ian Pegler »

Europe's last executed witch to be cleared

Anna Goeldi, a maid in the small alpine region of Glarus, was beheaded in 1782 for being a witch after she confessed under torture to conversing with the devil and poisoning the daughter of the house.

But her name could now be cleared following a decision yesterday by local lawmakers to recommend a reversal of the conviction.

Ian
Satyr
Novice
Novice

Post by Satyr »

I think it is always great news when those falsely accused are cleared, even though it is waaaaayyyyy after the fact.
Practice random acts of kindness
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Kirk papers reveal charmed cows

Post by simonwheeler »

Taken from here
Kirk session records have revealed examples of Highlanders using so-called good and bad magic on cattle.
"One example from the 18th Century tells of a woman who believed her cow was charmed because its milk would not churn to cheese.

"Her minister suggested better hygiene, but dressed it up as a charm, a language the woman understood, and the matter was resolved."
Don’t be so open-minded that your brains fall out. LAWRENCE FERLINGHETTI

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
Ian Pegler
Expert
Expert

Post by Ian Pegler »

Ian Pegler wrote:Europe's last executed witch to be cleared

Anna Goeldi, a maid in the small alpine region of Glarus, was beheaded in 1782 for being a witch after she confessed under torture to conversing with the devil and poisoning the daughter of the house.

But her name could now be cleared following a decision yesterday by local lawmakers to recommend a reversal of the conviction.

Ian
Anna Goeldi's name has finally been cleared.

Ian
Satyr
Novice
Novice

Post by Satyr »

Thats great news
Practice random acts of kindness