Demolition of 'tainted' houses

Esoteric discussions, spiritual ruminations, metaphysical mutterings etc.
Helen-Healing
Competent
Competent

Demolition of 'tainted' houses

Post by Helen-Healing »

Philpott house demolished

This is not the first house where something dreadful has happened, that has been pulled down & eradicated; houses where horrendous murders take place usually suffer the same fate, even though they're not damaged in any way.

So this, to me, means that there is tacit acceptance that bricks & mortar 'absorb' bad vibes & have a bad ambience around them, even though no-one would vocalise it in that way. Do you think if this was put to the relevant authorities, they would call it 'mumbo jumbo'?

:!:
ledgehammer
Competent
Competent

Re: Demolition of 'tainted' houses

Post by ledgehammer »

Helen,

I have had first hand experience of picking up a vibe from a place, (not to sure about the bricks and mortar), you will probably find that with the more infamous murders its impossible to sell or use the property due to the "infamous", I say this as I am sure "most haunted" would pay a small sum to use these properties...

best

Tom
The universe is a soul, trying to understand itself.... We each have the power to look inward at its immense beauty....
Merlin
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Merlin »

The house has gone, there were calls for the site to be turned into a memorial garden but the council said that locals wanted new housing to be built there. Building work has started.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Without first clearing and removing the dark atmosphere anything built on the site will suffer, both bricks and soil remembers past history, nothing good will come of this.