Who is that with you?

Esoteric discussions, spiritual ruminations, metaphysical mutterings etc.
Merlin
Beginner
Beginner

Who is that with you?

Post by Merlin »

A few years ago I visited a shop in Princes Risborough by myself, this particular shop sold crystals, tumble stones, and quite a lot of other stuff. The shop owner is a clairvoyant who runs her own development circles.

I was having a nose round when two young women came in and started to speak to the owner, one the women stopped in mid flow turned completely round and said to me "I could have sworn there was a little boy standing next to you when we came in!" what amazed me was the clairvoyant saw nothing.

To be honest I'm not surprised, I have a friend in Dublin who is also seems to be clairvoyant and she told me that she she sensed that a small boy was constantly around me, as we talked she sensed he like being with me and that he may be related.

To be honest I'm puzzled
Lyndon Ronstadt
Novice
Novice

Re: Who is that with you?

Post by Lyndon Ronstadt »

This is unlikely to be a coincidence but a deliberate attempt to make your acquaintance and to get you interested in what they see as your potential. I hope you've kept in contact with the lady who 'saw' the child.
Merlin
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Merlin »

Unfortunately not, it was a very brief encounter, they continued with their purchase and left without saying anything else, so no
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

My bet is you will meet at least one of those people again, or the link will be broken and you cannot continue with your path,after its already started.
Merlin
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Merlin »

I've never been back! A lot has happened since I started this post. First, off the dreams continue, I had one about gunmen on the rampage shortly before the Tunisia attack, then I had this really weird dream about Cilla Black, wearing what I thought was underwear, two days later she was dead!

A few years ago I was walking through Verulum park going to meet a friend for coffee in St Albans, as I passed the Ye Olde Fighting Cocks pub I saw a missing person poster on a lamp post, I continued up the hill and past the Abbey to meet my friend. I returned the same route but stopped at the Roman ruins of London Gate. There I got one of those strange headaches which normally tells me something is going on. I shut my eyes and it was the missing oap, but I couldn't make out what he was telling me apart from it was like he was asking for help. I knew the direction where this energy was coming from, across the park which is where the old roman city was, but I felt he was more distant. Basically in the direction of the Roman amphitheatre and the ruins of Gorehambury House.

My dowsing rods were in my car in near enough the opposite direction so it was either go back to the car or head off in the direction of the energy. I choose the car, being a hot day when I got to the car just decided that I was being silly, so drove home.

The man's body was recovered over 24 hours later after being discovered by a dog walker next the ruins of Gorehambury House! Not sure how I would have explained that one to the police if I had discovered him.

My daughter is 16 months old now and I'm sure she has had visitors, Caught her several times laughing and giggling at something in front of her when there is nothing there at all. Then a few months ago, my partner accidentally set her phone's camera off and the picture has caught an entity that looks very much like her deceased father! I would post it but can't work out how to post a photo on here?
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Post by simonwheeler »

Don’t be so open-minded that your brains fall out. LAWRENCE FERLINGHETTI

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon