Re generation of Stone Circle Energy

Esoteric discussions, spiritual ruminations, metaphysical mutterings etc.
Merlin
Beginner
Beginner

Re: Re generation of Stone Circle Energy

Post by Merlin »

John Moss wrote:Dear Geoff,
When I read your entry dated 2 November my heart sank. I wish I had kept a count during my 9 years as Director of BSD of how many times someone – usually for some curious reason, anonymously – announced from somewhere – usually from outside the UK, that our energy/ley/stone rings were at crisis point and required urgent attention. Sometimes the action should be taken by a chosen few, other times anyone with no experience at all could join in.
So now here we go again. It clearly does not occur to these prophets of doom that our special places are constantly being cared for by skilled people throughout the UK. I now live in West Cornwall and am a trustee of the Cornish Ancient Sites Protection Network ( CASPN), which for over 15 years has been actively caring for the physical welfare of many of the sites in West Penwith. In addition the area is heavily populated with skilled energy workers who constantly monitor the spiritual welfare of the sites. These people are often rooted to the land by history, heritage and family.
I’m sure you can understand how hackles rise when someone of unknown ability encourages other people with little or no connection to the sites to start meddling.
Past President Grahame Gardner wrote a very thought provoking article a little while ago. I suggest you and others who would like to be involved in this work have a look at this link:
http://westerngeomancy.org/on-ethics-and-permissions/

Incidentally, Malcolm, Mên-an-Tol has not been ‘trashed’. Certainly it was once a stone ring which has been reconfigured. Its history and the legends connected with it are easily found on the internet. To a dowser of even basic experience, the energetic signature is quite clear, as are the original location of the recumbent and missing stones.
Best wishes John Moss
I did see on CASPN's website about spiritual threat http://www.cornishancientsites.com/spiritualthreat.htm with regards to items such as crystals (as well as other items) being buried at stone circle sites, away from Cornwall I did come across a blog by a person who had visited the Doll Tor circle in Derbyshire (unable to find this link now) they stated that part of the circle was damaged and that they had left crystals in the area to "re balance" the area.

I've haven't been up to this area since last year so will have a look what is going on next time I'm up at Nine Ladies (Stanton Moor)/ Arbor low. Mentioning Nine Ladies, last year when I was there one woman decided that the most northern stone made a rather nice seat to sit on whilst eating her lunch! One thing I do get annoyed with is Cloutie trees and there is one right next to the Nine Ladies! I wonder if the people who insist festooning their rubbish on a living entity!
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Only thing you leave at any ancient site or special place is your love and hope it remains well and active for many years to come. I can understand those who might want to help, but leaving things or taking away stones cannot help these wonderful places.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

JUST seen this and thought I would have a look at the many sites mentioned, hope Im not stepping on any toes, but for what its worth I looked on the many web sites and dowsed each ancient site, and this is what I found today...The first site at Tomnaverie Arboyne Aberdeenshire is one of the two I dowsed in need of energy/power, its very weak in my opinion, with the other site at Boskednan Nine Maidans a little better, but still well below the rest of the ancient sites for power/influence....And in for a penny in for a pound, in my opinion both Silbury Hill and the Rollright Stones are very weak, so thats four in need of help where Im standing, but Im the new boy and can only offer my opinion, sorry if I have upset anyone.

Tomnaverie Stone Circle I checked today and the nne Ley was broken just sw of Skellftea in Sweden, the east to west Ley is fine here, this site is building strong energy again and I will dowse it’s high energy circle in a moment.
Last edited by mike on Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

DONT know why but Im being drawn to dowse this idea, I believe the places I dowse with low or broken energy are suffering from Crystals placed within their ring of stone, thats the Silbury Hill/Tomnaverie/and Nine Maidans...First Silbury Hill, I believe crystals to be placed on its north east site where the Hedge runs towards Avebury Stones up the field in that direction....The Tomnaverie Site I dowse crystals have been placed at its centre of the circle......The Nine Maidans have crystals at the side of the stone on its North west side,if you walk the path across the field to its north side two stones stand each side of this path, just to left looking north are two other stones close to each other, with another just to its left, HERE is where the crystals/crystal is on the stones south side.....In all these cases the crystals have broken or fragmented the energy line enough to upset its entire balance and rotation I believe, it can and does happen. Please all you good meaning folk keep your crystals at home or in your pocket,wash them often and let the Sun charge them on a warm day, BUT please know they have no part to heal or help any ancient circle of stones.Make a crystal ring at home and dust it and wash them often, they have a life force and will enjoy your company.

Castlerigg Stones I have long dowsed weak and not really pulsing energy south anymore, so I dowsed this group and believe a crystal is on its west side at the open gate there.If you visit this circle on its west side is an open gate, two stones wide apart on Google Earth, the one to the south has a crystal on the outside of this stone buried there from what I have just dowsed....Please anyone who lives close enough please check these sites and remove the crystal, it has no place in an ancient circle of stones, they dont belong and will interfere with its rotation of energy and grid feed....Im in no position to go and check these places, and I dont know why I dowsed for crystals today, but I never question things that happen,and I dont mind being used.....Rollrights are being blocked east of Barford Im sure no crystals involved, but I will take a look anyway to be sure. 8)

I take that back, the big male stone on the north side of the stone circle at the Rollrights, if you look to the left of this male stone is a smaller stone, a crystal is placed here I think on its left side ?
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

I was asked by someone "Upstairs" to join a small group of dowsers and send some regeneration energy to seven stone circles in the UK. We did as we were asked. A few of the circles needed more than one attempt before the person Upstairs was satisfied.
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

This is the last place I posted yesterday, so I would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year, lets hope the New Year brings us all we would wish for, and peace in the World.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I will never think its wrong to poke my nose in any Sacred Site when I think its suffering, its down to all of us to try and leave this world in a better place than when you entered it I believe. All dowsers approach any Sacred Site from their own point of view, they see/feel what ever down to their own levels of dowsing, and how deep their feelings go and influence they can tune in to.No two dowsers will ever produce the same results, as no two people are ever the exact same, feelings and emotions and dowsing skill all count for something, so often some boxes will remain empty, while others will be ticked. Just do the best you can in life and try and leave this world a better place for those folks who follow us,and always voice your opinion when problems occur, to make others aware who can perhaps change things for the better where you cannot.Costs nothing, and can make so much difference.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Yes its our heritage all ancient sites the world over,treat them well and wash the stones with rainwater every Mayday.Leave nothing other than your love and best wishes,you cannot improve what is before you with crystals good people.Help the natural earth force where its broken,keep every site clean and protect it from any damage you can,its our duty.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

With my walking really bad I cannot ever return and walk ancient sites, much as I want to. But I always strive to find ways to get round problems, like repairing broken Leys or where the energy and power is reduced build it back up. Okay many will say its not possible, but I looked for ways, and I found I could repair ancient sites where they have been damaged. Dont say its impossible, get out and dowse your local site and record its Ley values, then compare to any other site near you, if they match numbers its fine, but if not somethings wrong good people. I have found countless ancient sites in need of help here in the UK and Germany, and for that matter Switzerland, dont say it does not happen !! I started a new thread Mending Broken Leys to Ancient Sites and today I have found dozens of sites where the Leys were reduced or broken. If you doubt my work, get out and start dowsing your local site for Ley force levels, see if they compare to others near you, if not somethings wrong. Dont sit quiet and do nothing, ask for help or try mending Leys like I do, its a learned skill, but if I can do it, ANYONE can.

I work direct off Google Earth any ancient site world wide, I now have no need to visit, and I cannot walk more than a few steps so its made this all possible, one door closes while another door opens.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Its not enough to just sit quiet and do nothing, many ancient sites in the UK and abroad have over time broken or blocked Leys that once fed them, its a fact. I have found ways to increase the Ley forces and restore many ancient sites to full influence and power, and its not just my word, but people in the field who have visited ancient sites and remarked how the force there has increased, places 650 miles from my home I should add. Its not rocket science its faith and the belief to help return ancient sites to what they once were in better times, I seek no reward other than knowing this or that ancient site is now mended and power is flowing free again.Every ancient sites will feed others in every direction, so when you repair one place this allows the natural Ley force to spread outwards to other sites, okay you will feel energy and influence at most ancient sites, but is this pulsing at full or near full power, the best way is compare the Ley force to record a number, then compare that number at other ancient sites miles away to see if they are at the same level/number. If not trace back where the Ley became reduced to the site and dowse where the break or line lost its power, this is where you work to mend and repair the Ley with thought, send you love and wishes to allow this energy to pass in a free manner again, it works folks. I have cleared and worked on at least 40 ancient sites now many in Switzerland where Gaby lives, she compares before and after and its very rewarding when another sites grows in natural energy again, and I can dowse the Rollrights from my home in Bedworth again, something I could not do months ago till I cleared the line near the farm. Many will say this or that site has no power problems, but if you suspect they are weak then just spend an hour dowsing that place to compare others sites close, and if they are not all powerful look closer to find the break or blocked Ley, if I can do this ANYBODY can.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

This last post is so true friends, ancient sites do become weak with reduced energy for all sorts of reasons, if your not sure dowse the Ley force there and compare to other ancient sites close, the numbers should match for every Ley. If they are reduced to each ancient site email me with the details please, I can look and help the situation, and YOU can check afterwards for changes, it’s a simple solution to a big problem.This works anywhere on the planet, don’t believe me then try it, check your local ancient site then compare like with like, if the numbers are reduced you have a problem Houston, costs nothing to repair the situation.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

While I have no cause to butt heads with folk I just found two broken Leys below and above Porthminster Point at 50.1205n. 5.2810w. And 50.1227n. 5.2816w, for those who live in this area and wish to see changes occur get out soon and check both these positions.
Then in a weeks time I will increase the energy levels here at these points to prove it all works well, ANY TAKERS.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Not sure of the date but I looked today and these two Leys running east to west at Porthminster Point were still broken at the Google coordinates I mentioned, so I cleared them and now this force runs active across Cornwall again. Never had any email from any dowser or interested party, but for anyone who did check this break please compare again, you should now see/feel a big change, costs nothing to do this, other than a few moments on Google Earth.

Did any dowser or interested person check any ancient site before December 3rd to dowse the number of Leys passing there, as of December 3rd the numbers will drop. The Michael Mary line across the country is now 16 wide not 32 before December 3rd, that decrease will drop to 8 wide next December 3rd, with 4 Michael and 4 Mary running in my opinion counter to Michael. Love any feedback about this or any dowsing experience, private or here on this website ??
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

It’s a one man band mending Leys that have been broken to ancient sites the world over, but I have now improved at least 100 sites and this number is increasing all the time, it’s very rewarding to know the Ley forces have increased and are feeding other sites near them now. This must improve the Ley structure of the planet, since they all interact with each other perhaps miles apart feeding ancient sites, it’s magical and like I said so rewarding to do this, takes just a moment of time to repair any ancient site, and afterwards any dowser worth his salt can confirm the changes, job done.

Just looked at Tomnaverie Stone Circle and it’s nne Ley is broken just se of Skellftea Sweden, the east to west Ley is fine here. I have cleared this break and the site is building strong power already here, it’s high energy circle around the stones is 20.8 meters diameter now today, which extends just outside the stone ring every side. Any dowsing can double check this on site if you doubt me, go take a look and enjoy friends.