Re generation of Stone Circle Energy

Esoteric discussions, spiritual ruminations, metaphysical mutterings etc.
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Re generation of Stone Circle Energy

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

Yesterday I was asked to participate with three other dowsers in the regeneration of a particular Stone Circle Energy within seven Circles in the UK where the original energy has now been exhausted, all seven having been erected for the healing of people and animals.

Apparently, our part in this operation, which will take place over several weeks, is to download shamanically, to each Circle in turn, Universal energies that will be modified, by “them Upstairs” into the healing energies required to regenerate the Circles.

The Circles in the order they are to be regenerated are……

Tomnaverie, near Arboyne, Abrdeenshite

Trippet, Bodmin Moor, Cornwall

Bryn Cader Faner, near Porthmadog, Gwynedd

Nine Stones, near Winterbourne Abbas, Dorset

Men anTol, north of Penzance, Cornwall

The Hurlers, Bodmin Moor, Cornwall

Boskedham (Nine Maidens) west of Penzance, Cornwall

As none of the four of us has been involved before in this kind of work, we would be interested to hear from anyone on this forum who has been involved.
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
Malcolm
Beginner
Beginner

Re: Re generation of Stone Circle Energy

Post by Malcolm »

Geoff Stuttaford wrote: Abrdeenshite
Malcolm
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Malcolm »

Tomenaverie : great ring, shame about the quarry
Trippet Stones : never been here unfortunately
Bryn Cader Faner: looked for this once, don't think I found it
Nine Stones: shame about the main road
Men An Tol, was this a circle? The place is trashed
Hurlers: I was here in August, dowsing in the mist
Boskednan: was years ago I was here, will have to go back soon

Hurlers still had stuff going on in August. I was getting reactions. (I'm not a great dowser)
Interesting project.
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Thank you, Malcolm, for your observations. I understand that the local legend about Men an Tol (the Hole Stone) is that many childhood ailments could be healed if a child was passed through the hole in the stone. You were right about the Hurlers being active in August but I’m told that its energy became exhausted in September. I’m sure that you are a much better dowser than you think you are.
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

Hi Geoff,

Tomnaverie is a favourite circle of mine, and I was instrumental in rebalancing and tuning it following its restoration in 2001. On my subsequent visits to it since then I've never felt that it was 'exhausted', so I'm interested to know how this assessment has been arrived at and why you feel that it is necessary to do something about it?

I'll be visiting Tomnaverie this coming weekend as it happens, so I will be able to report back on its condition soon.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Post by simonwheeler »

And here we are Image just a couple of years ago.

Don’t be so open-minded that your brains fall out. LAWRENCE FERLINGHETTI

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Hi Grahame,

I thought that you and Simon might have an interest in this site and I see a recumbent figure beside a recumbent stone nd a man with a magnificent beard…Wow !…..but to answer your questions……The lady who asked me to join her in the regenerating exercise told me that she had dowsed about 100 Stone Circle sites in the UK and had come up with the seven that needed attention. I did dowse that this was the case (you may like to do the same) so agreed to help. Apparently there is a group of people “Upstairs” who are responsible for the maintenance of all Stone Circle Energies but need our help where “Healing” energy is involved, not only for stone circles. For some reason they are not able to obtain these particular energies. I don’t know why. So it is not my decision that these Circles need attention.

I would be mot interested in getting your “take” on the condition of Tomnaverie this weekend. We will not be working on it this week.
Geoff

Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

I am advised that the healing energy required at the Tomnaverie Stone Circle was successfully regenerated last night.
Geoff

John Moss

Post by John Moss »

Dear Geoff,
When I read your entry dated 2 November my heart sank. I wish I had kept a count during my 9 years as Director of BSD of how many times someone – usually for some curious reason, anonymously – announced from somewhere – usually from outside the UK, that our energy/ley/stone rings were at crisis point and required urgent attention. Sometimes the action should be taken by a chosen few, other times anyone with no experience at all could join in.
So now here we go again. It clearly does not occur to these prophets of doom that our special places are constantly being cared for by skilled people throughout the UK. I now live in West Cornwall and am a trustee of the Cornish Ancient Sites Protection Network ( CASPN), which for over 15 years has been actively caring for the physical welfare of many of the sites in West Penwith. In addition the area is heavily populated with skilled energy workers who constantly monitor the spiritual welfare of the sites. These people are often rooted to the land by history, heritage and family.
I’m sure you can understand how hackles rise when someone of unknown ability encourages other people with little or no connection to the sites to start meddling.
Past President Grahame Gardner wrote a very thought provoking article a little while ago. I suggest you and others who would like to be involved in this work have a look at this link:
http://westerngeomancy.org/on-ethics-and-permissions/

Incidentally, Malcolm, Mên-an-Tol has not been ‘trashed’. Certainly it was once a stone ring which has been reconfigured. Its history and the legends connected with it are easily found on the internet. To a dowser of even basic experience, the energetic signature is quite clear, as are the original location of the recumbent and missing stones.
Best wishes John Moss
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

De ar John,

Very nice to hear from you again. Hope you are enjoying life in west Cornwall where I am very much at home having lived at Camborne for many years with relations in Redruth, Penzance and a few other locations.

Very pleased to learn that there is a group of dedicated people who look after the physical needs of ancient sites in Cornwall, but I’m not clear on what the spiritual needs might be.. Unfortunately I was unable to find Grahame’s article on the web site you mentioned.

I hope you or anyone else will not regard the four of us who are engaged in this work, at the moment, as “meddlers”. We were asked to do this work because (I’m told) we are all adept at downloading healing energies daily to help people and animals so it would be natural for us to to the same for those Stone Circles because "them Upstairs" cannot do so.

Yu will probably know that an underground river of blue energy flows from Silbury Hill (west of Avebury, connecting with sites such as West Kennet Barrow and Stanton Drew) to Carn Euny in West Perwith which used to be an important administration centre some 5000 years ago. Several ancient sites in west Wiltshire, Dorset, Devon and Cornwall are also linked to this river but not the Healing Circles.
Geoff

Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

John beat me to it on responding to this.
Geoff, the link in John's post goes straight to the article he mentions so clicking on it should take you straight to it.

I wrote that a few months ago following the MH370 disappearance and the number of posts popping up on Facebook and elsewhere from well-meaning dowsers stating that they had dowsed and located the aircraft in any one of several locations. Exactly the same thing happened when Madeline McCann vanished. There was little consistency in the reports. But leaving aside the issues of ethics and permissions, I guess it comes down to how competent we feel about doing this sort of work. I am just not confident enough about working on this sort of level, because I don't feel I have a clear line of permission to do so. A single site is different, especially if it's one you work with regularly or otherwise have a clear line of permission to work with. In the case of Tomnaverie, I do have a strong connection with it, but I will still check in to make sure I have permission to even enter it when I visit.

On this weekend's visit, I am happy to report that the site felt in very fine fettle and my dowsing suggested that it was operating at better than 90% efficiency, the only obstruction being the metal fence that separates it from the quarry. Incidentally Malcolm, I don't know when you last visited it, but the quarry is now almost filled in - it was a condition of the restoration of the circle that the quarry was filled with locally-produced soil waste - and indeed a truckload of soil arrived during the time I was there. But it is almost completely filled in and level with the circle now, apart from a single access path that remains a few feet below ground level. I would say that within the next year or two, the whole thing will be back up to ground level and the fence will be removed.

When I dowsed whether the circle was doing what it needed to do, I got a strong yes. When I asked if it was connected to other sites and channelling the energy that it needed to channel, I got a strong yes. When asked if there were any blockages in energy or if there was any work I needed to do to help, I got no. All the water flows and energy leys were as expected and pretty strong, it being just after the full moon. All seemed fine to me.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Malcolm
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Malcolm »

It was August 2008 when I went. Stayed for 5 nights. Managed to visit 20 stone circles, glimpsed 6 from the road, and couldn't get to another 6. Will rummage in my old hard drive for photos.
Malcolm
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Malcolm »

Malcolm
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Malcolm »

Malcolm
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Malcolm »

Will have to go back next year. Loads of stone circles, and great ones too. I really enjoyed Dunnideer and the circles all around it.