Telegraph Hill and Ravensburgh Castle

Esoteric discussions, spiritual ruminations, metaphysical mutterings etc.
Merlin
Beginner
Beginner

Telegraph Hill and Ravensburgh Castle

Post by Merlin »

The Icknield Way runs through Telegraph Hill near Lilley in Hertfordshire, so does the Micheal Line! There is a burial mound nearby as well. Telegraph Hill appears to overlook fields with the Bartonhill Road which disappears to the west, actually the hills swing round from Telegraph Hill across the north to Barton Hills and Sharpenhoe Clappers.

At the edge of the field that Telegraph Hill overlooks is the pre-roman fort of Ravenburgh Castle. It is said that the Romans defeated an army of Britons in this field, the field is also known for the appearance of a crop circle, google Hexton crop circle.

I've been at Telegraph Hill at all hours and have often heard disembodied voices, can't make out what is being said. I'm not the only one as many others have heard the voices as well.

I took my partner along BartonHIll Road and along the highway part of the Icknield Way, I didn;t need to tell her about the area as she said it felt lots of voices were invading her head. This normally happens when we visit or drive past haunted sites. BTW Sharpenhoe Clappers is also the site of a hillfort and I've heard people say there is a strange atmosphere there!

I'd be interested in others views or hearing about people who have visited the area?
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Telegraph Hill and Ravensburgh Castle

Post by mike »

I believe if your heart and mind is open to the forces around you all Sacred Sites offer a hidden crowd from the past who once visited many years ago, and can still be heard laughing and enjoying the day. In the past when I visited the Rollrights even on days when I was the only one there in a few minutes you could hear talking and people having fun, it is like you are in a crowd of folk who are enjoying the moment and are happy.Somehow you tune into the past events that may have been years ago at that site, and at the Rollright its ALWAYS a happy fun crowd.....Perhaps Merlin the area of Telegraph Hill hides folk in conflict who speak with low fearful voices hiding from the Romans after the battle, I have never visited but it sounds that the past is just a heartbeat away there even today.