Local area connections

Esoteric discussions, spiritual ruminations, metaphysical mutterings etc.
Merlin
Beginner
Beginner

Local area connections

Post by Merlin »

Would anyone like to have a go at looking at these sites remotely? I believe that at least three have a direct connection and the others may be influenced. I will say a bit more about them when you have had a go so not to spoil it.

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/map.srf?X=51 ... &ay=226975

http://streetmap.co.uk/map.srf?X=514359 ... &A=Y&Z=115

http://streetmap.co.uk/map.srf?X=514514 ... &A=Y&Z=115

http://streetmap.co.uk/map.srf?X=515189 ... &A=Y&Z=115

http://streetmap.co.uk/map.srf?X=514061 ... &A=Y&Z=115
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Local area connections

Post by mike »

I think they all share both Ley Lines of energy and Black Water Lines running N/W to S/E Merlin, passing the high ground at Chalk Hill and New Plantation and Birkitt Hill House and Clouds Hill Farm.I dont dowse or pick up any Sacred Sites on any map, and I wont pick up any evil or places of darkness as these are filtered out when I ask for protection at the start, so I dont find battle fields either. And Im sure no fault lines run here in any map, but I will double check in a minute.

Something Roman along Stocking Lane Merlin, again on the higher ground, a camp I think as its large.
Merlin
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Merlin »

Thanks Mike for having a go at this, I won't spoil it in case anyone else wants to have a go. I do find what you said about something Roman on Birkitt Hill interesting, the area is either arable farmland or woods. Certainly, no one has come up with the notion of a Roman settlement before. The village is named after King Offa of Mercia, who according to local legend had a palace in the area (Whatever went for a palace in Saxon times!)
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Further than that Merlin Im sure smelting/metal working went on there from early times, just near the high ground along the lane, perhaps more Saxon than Roman, worth a nose about next visit. 8)
Merlin
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Merlin »

Because it could be some time before anyone else has a go, I give my answers.

1. Is Offley Place, this is a 17th Century Manor House which is now a hotel. One of the bedrooms is haunted by a young woman who committed suicide hundreds of years ago.

2.Is a large house although not on the scale of Offley Place. It is located nearly opposite. It was for many years the residence of a local Doctor. His son committed suicide in in the middle bedroom of this house. The Dr had the bedroom window bricked up. In recent years the house has had new owners who have refurbished the house including reinstating the bricked up window.

3. Less than 20 years ago the son of the then owner of the house at this location committed suicide after getting hooked on drugs

4. This is an odd one because it's personal, 2011 was a bad year for me, I even had a wasps nest in the roof space above my bed. This location is when in that November I took a tumble and broke my shoulder, had multiple fractures, right radial dislocation and also hurt my knees!

5. On 18 July 1944 a Lancaster bomber from 115 Sqn RAF at RAF Wichford near Ely took part in a raid to bomb Nazis Panzer groups in Normandy. This particular bomber was shot up badly and lost all its navigation aids, due to thick fog that morning it became hopelessly lost. It was heard circling around the Offley area but the fog hadn't cleared. The pilot took the plane down flying in what is now know as a westerly direction. The pilot must have been horrified when he saw the trees of the wood at Birkitt Hill loom into view straight ahead of him. The bomber clipped the trees , bounced on the ground then slid across the field, taking a small metal water tower with it across the lane, where the bomber slammed into a farm house, there was an explosion and a massive fire. Seven aircrew killed and three women were killed in the farmhouse. The farmer and his sons only survived as they were milking cows at the time.

Mike the ley line you speak of is the one I dowsed a few years ago that runs from St Marys Church at Kings Walden where it crosses the Mary Line, to where it crosses the Michael Line at Deacon Hill, strangely enough I suspect after Deacon Hill the line passes the crash site of a German Dornier bomber that was shot down during the Battle of Britain, now the weird bit, a few hundred yards away is another crash site this time on 21 February 1944 a Lancaster from 115 Sqn from RAF Wichford was returning to its base from a raid on Stuttgart, once again it appears to have been hopelessly lost, it crashed killing its crew.

What I'm wondering is does this Ley Line attract tragedy?
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Black Water Lines often are the causes of accident Black Spots, and sometimes strong Ley Lines can cause drivers on the road to turn sharp to the left or right to avoid things they see in the road....Both these forces dont just affect at ground level, but reach up to great heights, so people living in high rise flats can be affected where the forces run and pass...COULD it be possible for a tired pilot returning from a long mission to be caught out the same way with energy of the planet changing or affecting the pilots brain, seeing things that are really NOT THERE ? I never felt any bad vibes dowsing that line at the time, but its possible when its fully charged and active for the energy to overcome someone tired or feeling low ?
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I know some years ago a huge Crop Circle with very strong energies and many Ley Lines formed close to the M6, and the Ley that passed through the middle circle went over the M6 to a house/farm on the south side of the motorway.It was North to south direction and passed right through the house, and the owners of the field who allowed me to check out the formation told me a young chap had committed suicide just a couple of months there before the crop circle formed. I always wondered if he saw/felt things because of the energy of the Ley passing through, and perhaps unaware of the Ley he thought he was loosing his mind ? And I know of another case where an old couple lived over a strong Ley Line near Derby, the man had a medical problem and was asked to go for a blood check, which he did.Later he was asked to go for another one as the blood check had got mixed up they said, so he went again the next day. Then the doctor asked him to call to see him as they had the results, he was told his results were okay, but they had found his blood was like that of a man 20 to 30 years old, and the TWO blood tests confirmed this, when in fact he was well into his 70s. So funny things happen when you live over a strong Ley Line Merlin, and lets hope its more good things than bad.