Ghosts/Spirits

Esoteric discussions, spiritual ruminations, metaphysical mutterings etc.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Ghosts/Spirits

Post by mike »

First let me say Im not into ghosts and things, but I want to post something thats happened in the last month.I drive often down School Lane turning into Bowling Green Lane Bedworth Coventry to reach home a couple of times a day most days.And the field next to the A444 right in the corner where the bridge crosses the A444 I have seen what first looks like people in the corner of the field, a few yards from the line of trees that pass from the bridge to the road junction with Bowling Green Lane. But since the first vision to the last one the object in the field has no head arms or legs I can see, just a dark oblong shape in the corner of the field like a scare crow, yet its not.And when I see something and stop where the hedge is broken enough to look back, nothing is there, just an empty field of cut oil seed rape. This has happened three times now when I have passed this field, I know someone died jumping off the bridge some time ago, as flowers were placed on the bridge some some weeks before. Another thing my nan who I loved very much used to live at Bowling Green Walk, which is close to Bowling Green Lane when you think about it, while I dont read anything into this experience, I wonder if I will see more objects in the corner of the field when I pass....I know a number of Ley Lines cross this area and the hedge where I drive down, during the Summer the hedge at each point where the Ley runs was in full flower before the rest of the hedge was, like the energy had promoted the extra growth where it ran....Keep you updated if I see anything else here, it has me scratching my head thats for sure. 8)
Migrant

Re: Ghosts/Spirits

Post by Migrant »

I think our state of mind has a major effect on what we perceive.
My feeling is that your state of mind will be different while driving, to when you have come to a halt, got out of the car, and tried to see it over the hedge.
Crossing any kind of physical threshold seems to have an effect on our consciousness, and in a relaxed driving state your brain frequency would perhaps be in the Alpha range, but when concentrating on the distant field corner, the Beta range.
You may get better results making yourself comfortable in the field, facing 45 degrees away from the spot, and letting your mind drift.
If you happen to share the view that nothing is accidental, there will be a reason you saw what you did. Good luck.
migrant.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Hi Migrant,
While I dont do this often and ONLY when the roads are clear, I can dowse while driving up to 60 mph, after that I can only do one or the other. My L rod is small so I can dowse in the car, without poking anyones eyes out at the same time, and I think sometimes I may drift in the dowsing state while driving/sitting/resting feeling warm and comfortable....The objects in the field look like a computer imagine with large pixels and NOT smooth lines you would see with people, its weird, but I think comes with a message or meaning just the same....I will try what you said when I get the chance Migrant, just to see if they appear, they might need extra help to come through at a higher level perhaps....I always look when I pass this way during the day, as I feel someone has a message they want telling or passing on to others.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Passed this place often all this week but I have seen nothing out of the ordinary in the field, might try some pictures of the area in question, you never know.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Passed the area of the field where the object/ghosts were and nothing has showed for over a week now, I never got the chance to take pictures yet, but I will.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Nothing seen since the last time I saw something, but I still look when I pass that field in case something is about. It might come when the Leys are over loaded perhaps, a sudden or slow release of past history in that area or peoples emotions who passed that way in the past ?
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Saw a chap and his daughter by the looks of things walking their dog across the field where I saw those objects before, my heart skipped a beat as I thought the objects were back in that corner of the field. The path is lower down the field from where I saw the objects, but you look at those people in front of the position where the other objects were, so at first they look the same things for a brief moment, phew. 8)
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Nothing seen for a while, but I will keep looking when I pass this way, something came those times before, but it took a time for me to really see what I saw...I think it helps to be open to these forces/things when they are active, as it looks its a passing thing, and not something that happens all the time. So you need to beware of other forces and things coming through, and remember what you see is not everything out there, like ancient sites, they hide so much from us.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

NOT really sure if this comes under ufos or spirits, I have seen the Black oblong box cross the road after dark in front of me at 19.34 hours, I saw this same thing about a year ago almost the same place.Its on Hospital Lane Bedworth close to the farm gate, two farm gates are close together, and this time it was the other one.The black oblong box is about five feet long and about 3 feet wide, the car lights look through the box, but its very defused inside the area of the box, while clear either side ? Hope BOOT HILL is not calling me, Im too pretty to go just now. :lol:
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

On Radio WM friday a chap spoke of seeing a Lancaster WW2 bomber crossing over the van when he was driving near Stourport, and the farmers local to that position have all seen the same thing over the years.So I looked up Ghost Bombers and any number have been seen near the Peaks around Derby and the Derwint Water and Lakes there, with the common theme all the people report NO SOUND, yet its a four engine plane and would make loads of noise.....From the reports all the people have seen a WW2 Lancaster bomber flying very low over the country turning and banking like it was avoiding something like hills and Peaks at the time, this can only be some sort of time slip where visions and acts from the past somehow return for a brief moment. So how is this possible, and is it like when Ghosts appear in old buildings, and Roman Troops walk in file along the old A5 and places where they were stationed all that time ago in the past ? What triggers this event when these things happen,is it a Ley Line overload, or perhaps a quartz vein under pressure releasing past recorded history from ancient times, who knows, but IT HAPPENS.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

A quick look at Derwint Water shows a Sacred Site 7000 years old in the lake above Derwint (Howden Reservoir ) on its south shore, with high amounts of Quartz above in the Peaks there as well, not a place to be when its charged and active I imagine from Solar activity and natural Ley energy during the Summer months and at times of Equinox when Ley energy is disrupted for a few days.This might be enough at times to replay ancient history back to WW2 and Roman Times perhaps ? If these conditions are the same at other places where the bomber has been seen might explain why it returns from time to time, the fact its silent points to it being a replay from earlier times, recorded perhaps in the quartz/soil/either. Plus the fear and horror of that bomber crew that they suffered at the time banking their plane to avoid a Peak in the mist, could be strong enough to keep their spirits there in the local area hoping next time to avoid that Peak and remain alive.

SEE Dr David Clarke Ghost Fliers.

JUST checked the corner of the field where the Ghosts were seen, AND it has quartz over 60 feet down in that corner, no joke folks.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Some years ago when I was still small and only about 10 or 11 years old, we used to cycle to the villages all around in the Summer months on our dads bicycles, as the roads then were empty really and not the danger they are today..Anyway that day we all cycled to California, the California in Norfolk I should add, to walk along the cliffs there which are over 100 feet above the beach in places.We all had eaten our food and was thinking of returning home, but walked to the end of the cliff as a last minute thing.Just at the highest point of the cliff we stopped to look out to sea, and it was beautiful, but I saw a dark shape rushing at us from the west behind us over the fields, it was a Lancaster Bomber at about 50 feet up.As it shot past I could hear the huge roar of those 4 engines all smoking black exhaust fumes and Im sure I saw the pilots at the front waving, and the bomber dropped over the sea to glide just above wave tops out towards the east.We was all shocked at the sound and the sight of this plane, it was just 50 feet above us when it passed going full bore, what a sight, I shall never forget this ever...Thinking of the sightings of Ghost Bombers appearing now and then must be exciting and special, even without the roar of those 4 engines belching black smoke trails behind.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

VERY interesting article in Fortean Times issue 345 about ghost type sighting at Souther Fell Cumbria, three exciting things happened all on June 23 Midsummer Night Eve, when the fairies come out to play its said,all at this one site all in the 1700s....Its a long Fell pointing roughly north to south, with farmland to the east and fields down its length, I took a good look at it this morning on Google, to see whats special about it .At the point of the Fell where Google places its marker, about the centre, two powerful Leys run North East to South West, with another South East to North West giving the crossing point a clockwise influence there.And a fault line passes this position running North South which I dowse 4 miles down at this point, all in all a powerful place it seems on June 23, and well worth a visit if you are ever that way folks.

Meant to say, I found no quartz veins there under the site, so thats not the cause this time ?
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Meant to post last week, during the week when I drove down the road near the A444 I saw another of those very dark human looking objects, again with no defined head or face. Its like someone in a very lose fitting black coat that reaches the floor, with the hood over the head, and no defined shape.It was some distance from the corner of the field where I saw the figures before, very close to the stream which runs down the field to the north.It was standing when I saw it close to the stream and trees,and when I got closer overlooking where it was, nothing was there, just moments later....It matches the objects before, a human looking shape but without a defined head or face or arms, just this upright very dark black shape looking out of place in the field many yards from the footpath....I thought at first it was a dog walker perhaps, but they have no where to hide when they disappear, the field is flat and the stream very shallow, not enough cover to hide someone, and the field drops to form a valley with the road on its west, and the A444 on its east side with heavy tree cover...I need to take pictures, but its a busy road there with the mums picking up the children from the school top of the road, so its not easy to pull over in safety to take pictures.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Forgot to mention this, but a few days ago I passed the field where I saw those shapes of people close to the A444. I passed the farm just to the west of that position on the night the storms were active, and it was blowing and a bad night to be out. I passed under the M6 Motorway bridge and just after is a broken down farm barn and old house, and out of the fence a shape started to cross the road in front of me.I already knew the road was clear both in front and behind so I pulled to the right to avoid the dark shape, and after I passed it I looked in the rear mirror but saw nothing. This position where the shape came from is a small gate to the barn and broken house set well back off the road, I just wonder if on that cold wet and windy night spirits were about at the time I drove past, its just possible ?