50 Berkeley Square

Esoteric discussions, spiritual ruminations, metaphysical mutterings etc.
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

50 Berkeley Square

Post by Grahame »

MyLondon wrote:The unassuming Mayfair home with 'death sealed to its foundations' considered the most haunted in London
London's property market is famously expensive but there a several homes in the capital where the property price isn't the only thing that will give prospective buyers a fright.
There are a host of spooky properties in London from the Enfield Poltergeist houseto haunted theatres but one Mayfair property may be the worst of all.
From the outside, 50 Berkeley Square looks like any other Mayfair building complete with grand architecture and old world charm.
However, what is inside, or rumoured to be inside this property is what has built its reputation as London's spookiest address...
Full story HERE.

I suspect this a clickbait article intended to promote a book, but it makes for an interesting read, and maybe worth a dowse?
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: 50 Berkeley Square

Post by mike »

The old picture sure does have forces right outside this building Grahame on the web site, you could be right its haunted, have a look later and come back, still looking for water near Milendella Australia. :D
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: 50 Berkeley Square

Post by mike »

DONT know about haunted I feel no evil here, but it sure has forces within this building Grahame, a deep faut runs from the ne almost through the front door at 5000 feet down.While another deep fault line runs from the se to nw across its middle about, crossing a water spring at this same point within the house in my opinion 30 feet down, all in all a mixture of influences which might invite spirits to form and be active here ?