101 Amazing Things You Can Do With Dowsing by Maggie & Nigel Percy: Free ebook

Share your experience of non-fiction dowsing-related books and other written stuff (e.g. websites, self-published and e-books).

Moderator: simonwheeler

Maggie
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Beginner
Beginner

101 Amazing Things You Can Do With Dowsing by Maggie & Nigel Percy: Free ebook

Post by Maggie »

Just wanted to point out that our full-length book, 101 Amazing Things You Can Do With Dowsing, is free in ebook format everywhere online, plus there is a paperback version for sale, if you prefer that format.

I'm tooting my own horn here, but I don't feel bad about it, because I wrote this book in response to the many times dowsers have asked, "What can I dowse about?", and I think it's a good response, and hey, it's free! So often, people only dowse about one or two things, and they end up forgetting to dowse. Having this book will help you see just how many things you can dowse about, and my special interest is to get you dowsing about things that can change your life, practical things that are measurable.

This free ebook covers all practical and many intangible areas of life where dowsing can be put to good use. It includes good dowsing questions, tips, tricks and interpretation of results.

This is not a 'how to dowse' book. We don't have a course in book format, but we do have a course on discs/thumb drive. But this book has a brief summary of dowsing and what it is at the beginning.

Here's a link to the book description on our Sixth Sense Books site: https://sixthsensebooks.com/nonfiction-books/#101, where there are links to all major booksellers online.

If you get the book and have questions, feel free to contact me through our Sixth Sense Books website. I'm happy to answer your questions about our books, to point you at books that might help you and to warn you away from books that may not be of help. Browse the many books there for dowsers and nondowsers, including fiction. And don't forget to leave a review wherever you get it, because those are precious. 5 star reviews make a huge difference.
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Re: 101 Amazing Things You Can Do With Dowsing by Maggie & Nigel Percy: Free ebook

Post by Grahame »

Thanks for that Maggie, but it's not exactly 'free'. Amazon.co.uk wants £0.99 to let me download it. :x
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Maggie
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Beginner
Beginner

Re: 101 Amazing Things You Can Do With Dowsing by Maggie & Nigel Percy: Free ebook

Post by Maggie »

Grahame wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:39 pm Thanks for that Maggie, but it's not exactly 'free'. Amazon.co.uk wants £0.99 to let me download it. :x
Thanks for letting me know that. Because I'm not in the UK, Amazon won't show me the actual price, though I have set it to be free. However, Amazon doesn't really have a easy way to do that. They don't like 'free', because they charge a fee on ebooks to download them, and I assume that's what you are seeing, as I don't get anything.

So let's try this: I've just set up a download page with BookFunnel. Go to this link and download whatever format you like: https://BookHip.com/FHCMJF

Please let me know if you have any issues. Note that they have technical assistance on that page if you need it.
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

That's better. Thanks for doing that so quickly.

Amazon set a minimum price on Kindle downloads, I don't think it's possible to go lower than 99p. I guess they have to make some money from us for the privilege of selling the book!

Incidentally, it was coming up as $1.29 on Amazon.com
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Maggie
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Maggie »

Strange, because when I go to Amazon, it says 0.00 for the Kindle price, but perhaps if you try to download it, they have a fee.

Anyway, forum members, use the Book Funnel link instead--the one in my second post, and there's no fee at all to download it in mobi, epub or pdf format. And I look forward to your comments on it. And I don't mind you sharing that link with dowsing friends. Enjoy!