Healing Sick Houses - Ann & Roy Procter (Free e-book)

Share your experience of non-fiction dowsing-related books and other written stuff (e.g. websites, self-published and e-books).

Moderator: simonwheeler

Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Healing Sick Houses - Ann & Roy Procter (Free e-book)

Post by Grahame »

FREE E- BOOK! This book has been out of print for many years, but now Roy and Ann Procter have very generously made their classic book 'Healing Sick Houses - Dowsing for Healthy Homes' available as a free, downloadable PDF. If you haven't read this, it's essential reading for any dowser wishing to work in geomantic house healing.

Click here.

**edit** Following the publication of the revised second edition of the book, the free version has been discontinued for now. Sorry 'bout that, but I need to recoup the cost of publication somehow!
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Healing Sick Houses - Ann & Roy Procter (Free e-book)

Post by mike »

While I don’t find many dowsing books that genuine and containing true facts, I’m happy to buy another one to read through, this XMAS MY family bought me a number of dowsing books and I have read most of them now.B Gauns book was good and I Enjoyed that, and read it over again, not that IM A CRITIC of any acclaim you understand !!