UFO or 'sky creatures' filmed from passenger jet

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings and general weirdness.... abandon hope, all who enter here. Mike is in charge.
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

UFO or 'sky creatures' filmed from passenger jet

Post by Grahame »

Hey Mike, what do you make of this?
The video shows two long, dark objects in the sky next to the plane. They have tails or tentacles that extend behind them, and at one they point seem to merge into one figure. The entity then flips around in the air before the video ends.

Taken from HERE.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.

TN FireWalker
Beginner
Beginner

Re: UFO or 'sky creatures' filmed from passenger jet

Post by TN FireWalker »

Gentlemen! Wow, this is creepy. Living in the Phoenix Valley, makes me curious was it filmed over this state?
I've never seen anything like that before. Looks like something out of a syfy movie.
Our skies here rarely have clouds so you can see things pretty clearly here. I know that was filmed very high up. Way above a mountain ridge.
That is not a plane with a chem trail...what in the world can it be???
Thank you for posting this.
Yes, Mike, have you seen anything like this before?
Nancy

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Just back dowsing Nancy after a break, this video for me shows a life form but natural to the planet I believe.I saw a Natural life form but much smaller than this about 30 years ago over Exhall near Coventry, that was like a clear jelly moving against the wind at about 200 feet off the ground.It turned to side ways on from the wind angle and moved away after about 5 minutes, the clear jelly body seemed to roll over and over forwards, with a black dot in its middle which never moved.I dowsed it a life form then just like this much larger shape on the video taken from the plane, it’s a sky critter I believe which lives in the upper atmosphere of our planet but not the rounded type I saw. It’s a cracking video I believe and genuine in my dowsing opinion, really good find Nancy.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

The video is genuine for me Grahame, I dowse its natural and some sort of high atmosphere life form perhaps mating even, its not alien thats for sure as it has less influence than aliens do to dowsing.Its a wonderful video for sure, first I have ever seen before, we just dont know whats up high in our atmosphere even today,but the space station may offer sightings one day, if NASA allows us !!!