Black Water Lines in Sweden.

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings and general weirdness.... abandon hope, all who enter here. Mike is in charge.
mike
Professional
Professional

Re: Black Water Lines in Sweden.

Post by mike »

In the past I have found places where Black Water Lines have formed in places where its wide open and no houses or anything has been there, so Im going with the idea BWLines are natural to the planet and can form just about anywhere on the planet.That said its a case of looking every few weeks to keep things clear, more so where my family lives it goes without saying.But I have this job now, and need to do what I can to remove these bad forces which cause illness and all sorts of problems,I feel its a job I have been given by higher forces, and I have been doing it since 2002, so why stop now, costs nothing and makes peoples life better.Leave the planet a better place than when you came here,something we should all aim for.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Just going to look at the US and Canada tonight to see if Black Water Lines have grown since I last cleared there,and if I find any trace back to where they form and remove them, its what I do.It costs nothing and I feel good doing it,plus I have family in Atlanta anyway and Washington, and a few friends spread about in the US.Get back what I find tonight,no post no BWLines okay.

Yes a single line coming in from the east in Canada at Cape Chidley Islands, I will trace this back to where it formed and clear it, South America clear far to the south so just this single line today.

This BWLine starts just east of Bu Aradah Tunisia in the desert/dry wash, all done now.I dowsed it was a force which started 7000 feet down to emerge at ground level and run eastwards there.So BWLines are natural to the planet,perhaps the Yin and Yang of earth forces, some good some bad.

Looking east of Cape Chidley Canada in the Atlantic you will see if you scroll across east a wide ploughed path running north underwater, and just a short distance to the south SOMETHING narrow is sitting right across this ploughed path, AND it dowses alien, what a find on Google Earth !!

Its 316.98 miles east of Cape Chisley Islands...At COORDINATES 59.5521N 55.1402W Just above this position on the ploughed path there.
Last edited by mike on Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Just found another Black Water Line passing from the east the tip of the north island of New Zealand, its coming from a spot in Libya in the desert rising from 6000 feet down there, its cleared now and should not worry anyone again...This is the second or third time I have found a BWLine running east from different places on the planet now,it feels a natural thing, but needs watching.

Europe and Asia and the UK clear today when I looked around, need to sweep over each area twice as sometimes the first look sees nothing ? I have been doing this clearing since 2000 now and this method works very fast and stays clear, good job as I cannot walk but a few steps now with my bad back and legs.But it costs nothing and keeps folks safe,least I can do.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

It’s come to my notice some dowsers can change a BWlIne to good energy where they find it, so with that in mind I’m trying to do that as well instead of clearing lines, send warm influence around the world instead.Get back here if it works.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Yes IM sure this is the case a bad line can be changed, I found a BWlIne at Robin Hoods Bay which started in Prichaly Russia and I cleared it to run clean with good influence now, I will double check tomorrow but it’s a good move.The bad influence came from 8000 feet down there just south of the town,but it’s clean now and IM chuffed, who says you cannot teach an old dog new tricks.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

YES the new line is running just above Robin Hood BAY EAST TO WEST, the thought is can I now by intent place a new energy line where I wish, or do I have to find and change a BWLIne for it to work ? I have been doing this For years now but I’m still learning,I had cancer as a child and need to give something back, that’s how I feel.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

The new good line I asked for is just above the Methodist Church At Robin Hoods Bay, it’s different from an energy Ley when dowsing, I have tried to produce this same good line close to my home so I can check it both on site and on Google Earth.I think it’s very possible to ask for this line to bring better conditions to places that are in need of a lift, like hospitals and nursing homes for the old people.I will give it a day and go and look to see if the new line has formed on site and on Google, this is such an exciting thing for me, to bring good where its been lacking.The power of the mind never ceases to amaze me, this can do so much good.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

THE force I asked for is active and strong where I placed it at Robin Hoods BaY and the site local to me now, this is wonderful, it works and can open new paths for me, and begs the question just what else is possible.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I have worked both Scotland and Ireland and England today looking for Black Water Lines and nothing is active at all, thats good so I will look somewhere else now.....Australia is clear as well today, so look someplace else.....Found a powerful BWLine just sw of Bimbo and Bangui South Africa running west coming from 1000 feet down, its all light and love now, a good days work, the power of the mind does wonderful things....funny but the last few lines have all ran west after coming to ground level,wonder if its because of the planets rotation ?
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

One Black Water Line passing through Ireland today I dowsed which come from the north and Pabby Isles of Lewis, this is now light and love and will harm not man or beast ever again......UK all free and clear now.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Just been made aware of the large number of Accident Black Spots in Australia, and the first 7 sites I looked at all have Black Water Lines involved with them, sometimes even 2 lines there crossing.This is a huge problem and I never knew, I will start tonight to clear these forces, many of which are in the state of WA which to you and me is in the west corner of OZ.I count 12 lines at least crossing north to south, and 6 crossing east to west, so thats a possible 72 places where at least two lines cross,PHEW. I know its a big wide open country, but all those BWLines dont help,and think of the illness these lines will cause, again its a big country with not many people, but something has to be done for those folk.Start tonight, Its what any POM would do right.

Even one line cross Tasmania from the east coast (St Helens ) passing through Launcester going west, and I have missed these before ?

Cleared 12 lines along the east coast of Australia, but Im very tired so will work the north to south tomorrow, and better double check New Zealand as well.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Cleared the north to south Black Water Lines across Australia tonight, I am sore and hurting but its something to do and clear these Black Accident Spots,I just was not aware of these before yesterday.I have dowsed Australia before but never found BWLine in these numbers, so they must have grown over time, New Zealand is clear tonight which is very good. Its something I do to keep folks healthy and remove accident black spots, and its now possible to do this without a visit or on site,its a gift to use to help others.

South Africa and UAE clear tonight,sometimes when you look for BWLines they dont show and are cloaked, when you dowse someone dowses you a higher force, and if you are unknown you can pick up nothing of what you are searching for,its a protection of sorts.You just have to return and try again, and if your thoughts are pure/good you will find what you are looking for a second time.

Two places in China tonight have BWLines active running eastwards, one site just se of Zekog where it is active and connected direct at 300 feet to another site far to the south both just east of the S203 road there, this other site is west of Gannon. Both sites share this deep 300 feet line running north between these two sites and must be natural forces, the Yin and Yang of the planet.They are clear now and will not harm man or beast again. Im chilling now and going to play solitaire to unwind.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Black Water Line passing through Russia from the north and Vilkitsky Straits, coming from the ocean miles offshore, where it then comes from the east at 300 feet, I have cleared the entire line leaving all of Russia clear today,now its light and love instead of cancer and illness I believe.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Dowsed last night UK and Ireland and we are all clear,no Black Water Lines crossing when I checked.You need to check every now and then to make sure no cancer and illness causing lines are active, and I check near home more often as you would expect.Had a cause to check Zurich on another matter but that immediate area was clear last week as well, and China and Russia the week before.