UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings and general weirdness.... abandon hope, all who enter here. Mike is in charge.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

For about four times now I have just looked at my watch to see the time reading 1.23.45,and its not that I'm looking very often? Hope it does not mean time is getting short,well I am 80 years old,and my bones are creaking every time I move about.Dont sound like a chain rattling yet,but wonder what it all means ??

Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Re: 12345

Post by Grahame »

You're not alone, Mike.

I have, more than a few times, woken up in the night to look at the bedside digital clock displaying either 1:11, 2:22, 3:33, 4:44 and 5:55 - sometimes all of them in the one night. I'm at a loss to explain this, for a couple of reasons:
  • Q: Are my eyes slightly open even though asleep, and I'm seeing the display subconsciously?
    A: It's happened even when I can't see the clock directly.
  • Q: Am I somehow picking up an external time signal mentally?
    A: The clock runs a bit fast, so it isn't always at the correct time.
  • Q: Could I be subconsciously picking up on the resonance of the clock's quartz crystal and extrapolating the time signal? A: This seems like it might be vaguely possible, although... why?
At least I haven't seen 6:66 yet - then I'll really worry! :lol:
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Sleep happy now I'm not the only one,thought I was getting a warning to pay all my bills early this month just in case.Yes I would worry if I got 6.6.6 or something close, but where does it come from,are we generating our own time clock which we react to in cycles ? Or is it a dowsing thing where even while asleep your inner mind is still in dowsing mood and open to outside stimulus. Something else to add while I always protect before dowsing I never close any session,perhaps I should to switch off.

Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

It's just coincidence and the laws of probability at play, according to this badly-written non-article in Psychology Today that basically tells us nothing:
Psychology Today wrote:You look at your clock. And there it is, the same number. Again. What's going on?

Statisticians will ask you how many times per day do you look for the time? What percentage of those times do you hit the magic number? The more often you look at the time, the more often you will see the number. Probability.

Maybe you have become sensitized to this particular number, perhaps it is your lucky number.

Full story HERE.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I think its deeper than coincidence,perhaps a pointer to something in life about to happen as a heads up,thats how I feel.Often things happen which prepares you for a future event,like a dream to be careful driving today,along that line ?

Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

I agree. To quote one of my favourite axioms, "There are no coincidences, only synchronicities that we do not recognise." 8-)
Grahame

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Took the words out of my mouth Grahame, but you say it much better than me. 8-)

Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

Thanks. And having that article appear in Psychology Today certainly seems more than mere coincidence as well, don't you think?
Grahame

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Yes Grahame,just noted the timing of the article and our posts,small world really and it leaves more questions than answers.The past and the future can they link sometimes,can we as humans learn from each other while living miles apart,to provide experiences and knowledge in a psychic form.Is it possible we read minds and thoughts of like minded humans both from the past and the future,like some form of knowledge highway can be exchanged if you are open to it and believe it possible ?

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Just finished an email and looked at my watch,and it read 12.34 again this morning,I wonder if someone is looking over my shoulder ?

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I have been watching for about two weeks now for the family of Crows which nested in the tree just across the road, and today I saw a small Crow sit on the tv aerial over the road,followed by two others which flew close and the lot all flew off over the fields.Looked at them as they all went off together, glanced at my watch and the time was 12.35 ?? It just keep happening this 12.34 or 5 keep appearing,it HAS to have a meaning, but I just cannot guess what it might be, unless its something to do with the family of Crows which I have been involved with this Summer.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Twice in a few days I have glanced at my watch and seen 12.33, it just keeps happening and I wish I knew what it meant,hope its not my time is counting down,but its a fact of life really so make the best of it while you can with no regrets, leave the planet in a better shape than when you first came here.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Monday I did some jobs up Bedworth and went to park at town,I got my mobility card out to record the time and guess what,it was 12.34 ??

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I think I know the answer to 12345 which keeps coming up for me, but it has a religious meaning so to avoid upsetting or dis-respecting anyones views I wont say what I feel, but just see what happens and if it develops further ?

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Still having the numbers coming up at odd times when I look at the car clock or my watch, so perhaps the story has not been told just yet ?