Stonehenge Meteorites.

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings and general weirdness.... abandon hope, all who enter here. Mike is in charge.
mike
Professional
Professional

Stonehenge Meteorites.

Post by mike »

Interesting thing tonight I picked up while dowsing Stonehenge, close on its west and east side is a type of Meteorite close to ground level there, I wonder if its a natural drop or perhaps placed here in the past by some shaman ?? Have to dowse for a time when these both landed to see if the times are about the same period, the type of meteorite is Pallasite in both cases.

The time for the east meteorite is 4000 yrs while the other one is 6000 yrs so some difference between both.
mike
Professional
Professional

Re: Stonehenge Meteorites.

Post by mike »

Looking at other ancient sites the instance of meteorites close is pretty common, so I just wonder if they are drawn to these places where strong earth forces exist like deep fault lines and energy Leys.Is it possible meteorites are attracted to ancient sites because of the natural forces there, which means the influence is much stronger than we can ever imagine to reach far out in space to pull passing meteorites closer ? I always have thought the forces here on planet Earth are just part of the natural force of the cosmos, and as such can be found on all the planets, and I know both the Moon and Mars have energy Leys and fault lines but in much reduced numbers than planet Earth.
mike
Professional
Professional

Re: Stonehenge Meteorites.

Post by mike »

Looking at Avebury tonight I cannot see any sign of meteorites close to the complex of ancient stones, and the same for Silbury Hill either. I will continue to check ancient sites as they do seem to attract meteorites to some of them ? I know of one Welsh ancient site which has at least 4 meteorites very close, this is what started me looking at other ancient sites.