St Joseph Of Copertino Levitating Monk.

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings and general weirdness.... abandon hope, all who enter here. Mike is in charge.
mike
Professional
Professional

St Joseph Of Copertino Levitating Monk.

Post by mike »

https://www.ncregister.com/blog/could-s ... really-fly

Its a really interesting story, and any number of reports say he was seen to fly or levitate by all sorts of people both high born, and common people of the time. I dowsed his town of Copertino in Italy and it has some unique forces there, so I just wonder if this was the power or influence of how he was able to adapt the natural forces to fly ? Where the Via Martir De Risorgimento and the Via Quarta meet just north of a tree covered park there, a unique se to nw Ley runs, plus from the east to west a deep fault line at 5000 feet meet here in the house just across from the park. Its possible the Monk lived here in the past as a youth, or lived and worked here at this position as a Monk, I dont know. To live 24/7 within this influence might make changes to the body, Im no doctor, but faith and this sort of natural influence of the planet make powerful partners.
mike
Professional
Professional

Re: St Joseph Of Copertino Levitating Monk.

Post by mike »

Another levitating Monk/priest born in Lima Peru, ( St Martin De Porres ) and believe it or not this town has the exact same forces here as before.Where the busy Avenida Alfonso Ugarte is now a Ley from the se to nw, and a deep fault line 5000 feet deep cross here in the middle, its the exact same as the post before on St Joseph !! https://psalm91.com/2020/08/08/saint-sa ... de-porres/
mike
Professional
Professional

Re: St Joseph Of Copertino Levitating Monk.

Post by mike »

St Seraphim Born in Kursk Russia another Saint, here in Kursk is the exact same earth forces seen at all the other posts above, a Ley from the se to nw, and a deep fault line east to west where they cross is a J shape row of buildings just below a club at Google Yakudz Nichnoy Klub, no road markings here. Its weird how in each case all of these people in early life spent time in the influence of these natural forces, I just wonder if this somehow changed their life to become who they did.I have no proof they did all live within the influence of these powerful forces, but it begs the question did they ??