UFOs OVER COVENTRY.

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings and general weirdness.... abandon hope, all who enter here. Mike is in charge.
mike
Professional
Professional

Re: UFOs OVER COVENTRY.

Post by mike »

Last few days the odd small tic tac ufo remote craft have shown up in pictures I have taken, and an interesting thing for me a friend Gaby in Zurich sent me an ancient site photo, and above the passing Ley Line was a small ufo in the sky there. These craft dowse with energy not of this planet as you would expect, its frequency is much higher than things here like metal aircraft and anything on planet Earth I have dowsed before. The closest anything I find is the frequency of Meteorites,the influence and signature is closer to anything on our planet I feel, as the alien craft may contain some of that material perhaps ?
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

If you watch Marsquake on YouTube pause at 2.18 and down the centre 12 oclock line is a tic tac ufo over Mars watching the Rover working.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

LAST few day with the Sun out loads of small alien remote craft are about over Bedworth, I have had at least 8 to 10 craft in my pictures.Not been very well for a week or so, but Im moving again now and trying to keep busy dowsing, with this clear sky every day its a good time to take many pictures just to see what you may have caught. While you dont see much the CCD device in any mobile camera catches the critters passing over, try it, look for circular and round small craft with very black windows/solar panels.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

On Youtube the new video from Mars Som Et 46 shows a view from the rover I believe, it pans left where a deep ravine comes into view, and here at its far end I dowse Gold in the rocks there. No water or fault lines during the pan left, but where the mountain comes into view about 2 thirds in the video Ley forces are behind this mountain, but its far off. I will look for Gold and Water when I see anymore new video along with Ley forces, its possible to do this, like using Google Earth really but its Mars this time for me. I dowse the rocks and soil on Mars to the exact number of Mars Meteorites I have seen on the Internet when I dowse the video et 46 , funny this is the name of this video, will we see alien influence in any new videos, its possible folks. And something else, at the start of this video NASA has blacked out the sky there in places, JUST in case a passing alien tic tac is there I wonder, as I saw tic tacs in other video last week from the rover !!
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

On SKY NEWS I see just a day ago the Mars Rover equipment is picking up volcanic noises from an area of Mars Cerberus Fossae where they have picked up weird noise before. Its NOT any volcanic noise or force I can dowse of fault line, but I can dowse alien equipment 300 feet deep at this point, with two vents one to its west and another lower which connect with the main building underground. These vents are 50 feet below ground and connect with the main building at 90 feet and the lower vent 300 feet down, I dowse an alien mining site with 5 aliens operating this equipment, I would stay well away and avoid any contact.... I wont post anything more of this site, its not my business and I want a quiet life....Just one more thing, 594.57 miles to the east of here two Leys cross, and the east to west Ley passes the point where the alien machine is in the ground ?? JUST checked and the alien machine is mining and nothing else, no Leys involved with it, just coincidence this time.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Meant to say yesterday I did get a picture where the large cylinder alien craft with the huge double engines at the back were going back into space above me in Bedworth.You could see the heat and forces of these huge engines set in a figure of 8 shape at the back of the bullet shaped cylinder, and around this back end is a black line just feet from this double exhaust system. Sometimes the light is so bright it hurts to look at it even on a photo, another colour is double pink exhausts that show in some pictures as these huge craft return to space above us. I dowse the diameter of these double engines to be 20 to 30 feet across, that to me is a very powerful craft able to fly at thousands of miles an hour with perhaps anti matter engines or plasma from the power of the light/exhaust coming out the back of these cylinders.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

While the Sun has been out last few days the small remote ufos have not been around much, saw only about 5 craft in 70 pictures taken last few days at Bedworth.Perhaps things will get better in the coming days, while the Sun is out its been really cold as well, so I nip out take a few pictures then get back in the warm again.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Looking at an enlarged picture of the rover and helicopter on Mars, water is 50 feet down to the immediate right of the rover there at this position,its April 8th picture. The NASA picture April 1st has been photoshopped now, and the only remaining ufo is above the left back wheel now,its the picture of the underside of the rover. The other ufos have been removed in this picture, but their dowsing influence remains, they cannot photoshop out that, once there the signature remains....One of the Mount pictures show a hill and a scar to middle right on the hill, this is an ancient water spring here, its 10 feet inside this hill running to the left there...Another shot of another hill has loads of blacked out sky, this has ufo alien influence here to the right, the blacked out portion cannot remove this influence to dowsing, but NASA does not know this, till they read it here.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Space.com has some good untouched pictures of Mars, and soon China and UAE may release pictures as well, it will be a good time for the truth to be known Im sure. Hiding ufos on Mars in the pictures does nothing but earn disrespect for any company, we are after all well aware aliens are in our airspace already both here and on the Moon and Mars....The report a number of US warships were buzzed by advanced drones off the west coast comes as no surprise really, I got pictures of a remote the size and shape of a dustbin lid some years ago. It was round and grey colour with a dark band around its outer edge and about a yard across its diameter, since then I have pictures of a much smaller one like a dinner plate size, dowsing with the alien signature.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

The last few days its been really nice weather with the Sun out for long periods, and during this time I have taken hundreds of pictures.But the truth is nothing much is moving just now, even the small remote craft are not about, and the large cylinders are missing as well, perhaps watching Mars now to see what those probes are up to ??
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

SO many pictures of Mars coming out now, with the possible thought some of those photos show ancient bones of long dead animals there, well thats what Im looking at now, and possible water veins underground in the different pictures I have seen so far ?
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Pictures of the Comet 67p have come on Youtube again, they show the smaller rock which is volcanic stuck to the larger sterile rock in space. The volcanic side has Gold boulders the size of a house, and on both rocks the right side of this Comet has SO many alien probes crash sites, with most of the debris swept in the crevices and holes on this Comet.Bones of alien are here with one type looking like a turtle with its shell, and another with a horned head, its so exciting to see this picture again. https://earthsky.org/space/spectacular- ... ttas-comet
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Just seen pictures released of the drones that buzzed a number of US warships in 2019, and all 3 pictures are photoshopped in my opinion as the alien craft dont have the alien dowsing signature. They might be a reproduced photo of the real thing, so they are in fact just a drawing of the true events that took place, and forme are not correct or real.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Seen the Mars picture of what I thought was Mont Navarro, but its really Rafeal Navarro, and this hill on Mars has a water vein just 10 to 15 feet inside this hill running down the slope right of middle centre going below the hill towards the left there. This is another site where water as we know it here is flowing on Mars, perhaps its a spring heated enough to stay liquid. Yes it dowses to 2 degrees so remains in liquid state rather than ice for me, so thats very interesting. I have to check other sites where water is to see if thats liquid or not, as Mars temperature at night must be very low. I know where the rover and just forward of the rover the helicopter was in one picture, water was shallow at 30 to 40 feet down to the right a short distance away. Drilling Mont Mercou which will happen soon is 8 to 9 billion year old rock in my dowsing opinion, BUT to its left on top of this hill is a round shape with an ancient lifeforce I believe to be 3 billion years old, an ancient fossil in my opinion. Its a round shape and like a big clam, and being so old is covered with dust and debris for all that time it looks like just another rock....I have seen pictures of small blue objects which just might be another type of this animal/creature, I have to check those out to compare to the ground around it for age, Mars is giving up its secrets I believe folks.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Watched a video of an object in the Kuiper Belt and passing across this object was any number of rocks with high amounts of Gold and very volcanic material there, it makes you wonder if all this debris was once a huge planet that exploded ?? To prove this all these objects would have to all be the same age really, yet more questions, but something to follow up another time right .....Dowsing tonight I get the range of ages for rocks here to be widespread between 300 to 800 billion years old, so my thought it might be one exploded planet is not really looking good. :oops: