Black Water Lines in Sweden.

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings and general weirdness.... abandon hope, all who enter here. Mike is in charge.
mike
Professional
Professional

Re: Black Water Lines in Sweden.

Post by mike »

Black Water Line off the FroyaBank Denmark coming from the open ocean 406 miles north of here, its cleared now from passing through Denmark and Europe and Spain.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Looked at the UK and Ireland and Zealand last night and all places were clear of Black Water Noxious Lines, did read a report of a line coming from the Long Mynd Shropshire UK and one was there, dont know how I missed it before, but its cleared to the west now, I think it was cloaked somehow ?

Checked out all these countries just now and all remain clear tonight..Australia/Papua New Guinea/Indonesia/ Sumate/Malaysia/India/Sri Lanka/Saudi Arabia/Cambodia/Thailand/Yemen/Oman. I like to check other countries now and then in case any lines are starting to reform again. As one noxious line hundreds of miles away affects all places where the force runs north south east or west of where it forms.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Looked today and a Noxious Line/BWLine passes going east across Burmuda and the US near Diamond Shoals going east there, it comes from a position just se of Madagascar in the ocean.Its 6000 feet down coming from the north a short distance, I have asked higher forces to replace this to something better and to ground this cancer causing line. Its now cleared and things should be much better across both Africa and the US,its a job where you need to keep watch world wide for new bad lines appearing, and clear them asap.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Found another Noxious Line/Black Water Line which crosses Nova Scotia and Canada just now, it starts just west of Tunisia near the N16 road.It comes from 5000 feet down and runs east across Africa and Spain and Canada, well it did before today...Cleared it now, interesting thing is mid Atlantic is a USO on the ocean floor sitting on the Line, it ploughed a line/spoil heap 7.46 miles wide at this point, its a long thin craft and has an alien signature !!
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Like Ley Lines I wonder if these forces all start somewhere where its a natural thing.The Black Water Lines seem to start at odd places, so I am not sure if Ley Lines are the same, or all start at the one point on the planet...Some countries have NO Ley Lines, but these have all been removed in the past, a controlled thing where someone has gone round killing them, and for what I ask ???