UFOs OVER COVENTRY.

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings and general weirdness.... abandon hope, all who enter here. Mike is in charge.
mike
Professional
Professional

Re: UFOs OVER COVENTRY.

Post by mike »

Sol 105 pictures from NASA seem to point to any number of stones set in line marking passing Ley lines or deep fault lines, like the stones were placed there ? Its not the case in my opinion like those you find here at Avebury or other stone avenues on Dartmoor. Its a case these stones are natural and have no links to natural forces of Mars in my dowsing opinion.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

NASA crazy rocks shows a form of granite rock mixed with quartz and flint when I dowse these pictures and video. The claimed turtle has an age of 3 billion years for me, and did have a life-force once. Mars in the past had oceans and might have had forms of reptiles or fish, the high rocks show laid sediment from thousands of years ago, it had life here once, perhaps just basic life forms but in my opinion Mars was once populated.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Today the NASA blue sand dunes was followed by film of 2014 of Coprates Chasma where I found the Beagle space probe years ago, AND I'm sure I dowsed the probe and its outer cover there today. NASA says it landed further away, but I could never dowse it there ? I feel sure I dowsed the British probe there today in the 2014 NASA film !!!!
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Todays NASA picture of the Rover heat shield crater on Mars, I dowse the crater to 90 years ago, and the object close not the Rover heat shield either ?? Is it me or what ?
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Latest NASA pictures shows dark rocks in with light sandstone rocks, these dark rocks I dowse volcanic to 4 billion years ago. So logic says the big volcanos on Mars erupted and spread volcanic rock around the planet.
Dont know the area where these pictures were taken, but the eruption had to be very powerful, and the question I would ask is did it kill off any Mars natural life there at that time ?
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Ireton Hill on Mars has ufos in the video behind the blacked out sky at 0.03 seconds on the right, and again at 1.03 seconds both sides in view. Dont know what the rock is, its not volcanic, every video has something exciting for sure.
Last edited by mike on Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Metal nose cone of Rover inspected and small metal object seen near wreckage on Mars plains, it dowses natural silver and not a meteorite to me tonight, seen a larger silver rock near Mount Sharp when dowsing for Gold there.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Three forks Jezero Crater dowses with water at 25 feet down here, which follows the high ground to the north in a circle for a short distance into the crater, the passage of the Rover to more sites to the south further do not cross water veins. The water remains in my opinion in and around Three Forks, in a sort of lake underground at the edge of the higher ground to the north and south of there. In places the water is much closer to ground level, it depends where the Rover is in Jezero, in places it runs along channels, sometimes near frozen and sometimes frozen, so in places it must be warmed from below with volcanic forces.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

10 June 2021 sol 109 shows water at ground level or just below, it comes from 16 feet down and then runs towards the Rover camera. Its liquid water above zero temperature and has to be heated somewhere ?
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Sol 746 1.23 seconds Copper and Granite ball in view, looks out of place.

One video shows what NASA calls a fossil, and I agree its a 3 billion year old fossil looking like a flying reptile, while all the rocks around date to 8 to 9 billion years in my dowsing opinion.

Perhaps more like the US Thunder Bird when I study it, which was often seen during the US storm season in past times, but now very rare and perhaps long gone, and not a reptile.
Last edited by mike on Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Perseverance records rare phenomenon......This video is of a huge saucer over Mars, and the small remote craft, they all dowse with the unique alien influence and signature. These same craft are over Bedworth every day almost, certainly the smaller remotes are, you can record them on any mobile phone.Each mobile phone has an electronic device called a CCD device, this sees many more light frequencies than our eyes can, these alien craft are cloaked to us most times. So surprised NASA has released this video, its not like them to disclose things, they play their cards very close to their chests most times !! ........Here in Bedworth the large saucers and cylinders are thin on the ground just now, only seen 2 or 3 large craft last week on my pictures.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Looked at the China Rover pictures, while they think its a lifeform I dowse washed small stones, and about 2.03 seconds a granite copper ball comes in view, like the ones Perseverance found in Jezero Crater....Interesting the rocks where the China Rover is dates to 7 billion years, not the 8 to 9 where Perservance is ??? Well in my dowsing opinion folks.
Last edited by mike on Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

The China Rover moving near a volcanic mud pool is very interesting, it has a warmer temperate than the local rock for sure. It must be a finger of volcanic warmed rock and mud and water from deeper within Mars, these in places warm the rock which warms water veins/springs which keep the water liquid there and not frozen. So very interesting all of this, well done the US and China and the UAE for putting probes on Mars, we are exploring space and taking our first steps out there. Its in everyone's place to share experiences and learn from each other, or I hope every nation does try and share knowledge.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

The tubular rocks reported are just that in my opinion, no ancient alien probe or anything like that from the past.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Sol 103 rocks which might be people ? These in every case are 8 to 9 billion year old rocks, and have no life-force in my dowsing opinion. But they do look a little like statues, and in the vast rock fields of Mars they can be found everywhere.