UFOs OVER COVENTRY.

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings and general weirdness.... abandon hope, all who enter here. Mike is in charge.
mike
Professional
Professional

Re: UFOs OVER COVENTRY.

Post by mike »

Dinosaur bones discovered on Mars video.....I dowse these normal rocks and they have no life-force in my opinion, but who knows whats here, important to keep an open mind.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

MRO pictures show any number of deep holes on Mars, and some if not all show heavy Meteorite debris in them. The Endeavour hole is 3 to 4 hundred feet deep, but I have seen pictures of some holes which dowse to 6 or 7 thousand feet deep. And the deep hole far to the south in frozen ice has underground tunnels at 12 o'clock and 4 and 8 o'clock there, these reach very deep into Mars, and I'm not sure if this is natural or made or from yet another Meteorite strike ??
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Looked at the deep hole close to Mars south pole and has no Meteorite influence at all, question is was this hole made to protect something from Gamma Ray's and the harsh conditions.
The fact a tunnel runs off this hole at 12 o'clock and 4 and 8 o'clock sugguest its been made, well it does to me. AND just to the nw of this hole in the frozen ice an old hovercraft some 10000 years old in my dowsing opinion sits on the ground there, life as we know it for sure !!
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Mars . Meteorite ALH 8499.1 contained microbes when examined in 1996 after it was found, this 4lb meteorite dowses from Mars for me and does contain an alien lifeform when I checked it today. While this meteorite is ancient it came from Mars and does contain life as we know it.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Watching the tennis final on TV I thought whats that in the sky above the tennis court, I done a quick dowse and it wasn't anything alien, just the camera hung on wires !!!
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Sol 71 for me shows small silver nodules on Mars, these silver deposits show in places with a large silver rock to the side of Mont Sharp. Mars must have simular rocks and deposits as Earth, and perhaps in the same amounts, but Copper dowses in most rocks shown in NASA pictures for me so far.The sedments laid down high on Mount Sharp point to deep water in the past, and the lifeform on the other Mont could be a form of an armoured turtle perhaps ?
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Last week with good weather been taking at least 80 pictures every day over Coventry and Bedworth. But all that time the small remote craft have just not been around, and the cylinders and saucers type craft have only numbered 2 or 3, its really quiet at the moment. Perhaps all the local alien forces are watching the probes on Mars, with 3 probes active they must be kept busy watching them.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Another large lightning alien craft east of Bedworth today, thats the one with a blue looking band around its middle. Not always but often when its high up arcs of lightning pulse from the middle to front and back, like those old films you see of a Faraday cage with the arcs of electric strikes. When its arcing the power pulsing back and forth are exciting to see in my pictures, I wonder if it moves space and time in front of the cylinder when its active ?
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Perseverance spots Gold on Mars....In my dowsing opinion its Fools Gold which is not the same thing. Gold is on Mount Sharp in the vein about 15 feet long, and the odd place on Mars, but sorry NASA not this time,try looking in the Kuiper Belt, you will be better looking here in my dowsing opinion. The Kuiper Belt offers all manner of mining, from Gold to Diamonds and all sorts of rare minerals, Iron comes small planet size, but its better to bring the planet/asteroid closer to Earth to mine I would think ?

Perseverance finding any numbers of ufo pictures now, but calling them planets ??? Whats that about ??
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Sol 058 shows the Rover tracks crossing a dark path which is water just below the surface, the water is very shallow here along this dark path and Rover tracks crossing it. The distant view shows many Rover tracks across Mars and between these the shallow water seen as dark paths, no doubt Mars does have shallow liquid water in places.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Iridescent Clouds seen on Mars.....both top and bottom of this picture is blanked out, and the blanking on the bottom of this pictures hides a ufo there left of middle. Why NASA posts ufos over Mars in one video ,and then blanks them out in another is anyones guess, seems different departments follow different rules regarding disclosure ??
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Sol 173 today I think in French shows a very old metalic object sticking out of the ground on Mars. I date the object a 100 year old alien probe to dowsing, pity just this video is available to date, so much more is waiting to be found if this object can be included in other videos.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Dowsing Ceres this morning I dowse the north Pole to have a large cavity and fault lines there, most unexpected !!
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

The Dragon bones video I watched today from Mars was taken on Earth, the date of the rocks around the bones are less than 5 billion years old, and while it had a lifeform once it was not on Mars in my opinion.
The video of the Dinosaur bones/ribs Im not sure yet, I want a double check on those before I post an opinion.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

The Crocodile head and bones video are natural Mars rocks from Perseverance I looked at this morning, but I'm sure some forms of early life exist on Mars, the object on Mount Mercou is 3 billion years old and once was alive there in the lakes. Its very easy to imagine rocks to take on animal shapes and forms, so extra care needs to be taken when dowsing these objects. You need to look for both lifeforms and a time period of that specie which I believe to be 3 billion years when things could have existed on Mars, perhaps during that time conditions were okay, before the atmosphere or air started to change ?