UFOs OVER COVENTRY.

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings and general weirdness.... abandon hope, all who enter here. Mike is in charge.
mike
Professional
Professional

Re: UFOs OVER COVENTRY.

Post by mike »

A small number of tic tac small remote ufos over Bedworth today, its cloudy but the craft are all high and passing very fast. If you take a video of the sky the craft only appear in one frame of the video, and they are gone like magic, must be many hundreds of MPH. Sometimes last Summer the craft were slow low down, and covered a zig zag line passing over, not going in a straight line ?
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Took about 50 pictures today as its clear sky outside, but only 2 small remote tic tac alien craft about passing over, and both high...Been looking for meteorites this week and not checked much of the Mars videos to see whats about. With meteorite hunting the world over its like GOLD FEVER, you get excited when you find another target, and cannot wait to pick up the next one to see what type and size it is. But its a steep leaning curve, so much to know and allow for, the odd different one to the norm and what it offers, its exciting to explore this meteorite world.

So proud of all the people taking part in the Para games in Japan, my problems seem small to what these folk live with every day, well done everyone, God bless you all.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Ufo in the sky of Mars......On YouTube this video taken by Perseverance shows a ufo on the sky line, but in my opinion this object is photoshopped and has no alien signature or influence at all.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Found some Achrondrite meteors and the science view is they might come from Mars or the Moon, but without doubt they match Vesta for rock influence and signature dowsing these. And Vesta has a huge hole on its side where its been struck in the past, and this rock and debris has to have been thrown far and wide in space, its a perfect match the meteorites and Vesta in my dowsing opinion.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Looking at Ceres the north top of the mini planet has frozen water in deep lakes here, its in a cavity underground. I believe Chrondrites are from here as the planet has magnetic forces and Chrondules just like the Meteorites have you find on Earth, its not volcanic but very sterile, well in my dowsing opinion.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Sol 194 Mystery hole on Mars....This is most exciting, its a Methane vent hole here, it rises from 50 feet towards the ne position, it lifts to 10 feet where the hole can be seen...At 2.19 seconds in the video an ancient water course runs here, the water is close to the surface and I believe is not frozen, as it could be heated from a volcanic vent which could be still active. Really good find this, no doubt Methane rises here, but its only the second site to be found by Perseverance, while Gale Crater has many sites near there.

Really busy dowsing another subject closer to home, its taking most of my free time now, but I have to continue till I get a result, its important to me to get this right. I do look on YouTube and check Perseverance video but only now and then something good turns up, so not many comments for the last two weeks.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

See the rock drilled called Rochett
has samples packed ready to return to Earth later, I dowsed this sample and found the highest level of a Copper compound, the rock has less iron little or no Olvins or Chundrules Nickle or Balsalt. I just wonder how close I come when the sample goes under the Spectroscope in the US, have to wait and see, Im 82 this Winter might not have the time to wait for the Mars rocket to return, its being happy that keeps me going !!
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Just seen a video on YouTube called Best ufos of 2021……well if that’s the best I’m leaving town, what a load of rubbish…..
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Got a picture as the Police helicopter passed overhead of the bungalow, and an alien craft was in the same frame and picture to its side. They looked about the same size at the same distance from me in the sky, so that gives you some idea of what the smaller tic tac are in size. It’s nice outside now, so I’m taking some more pictures now.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

New release on YouTube....pictures from Perseverance of a cave entrance.....These pictures are taken on Earth and not Mars, all the rock here dowses to 3 to 4 billion years old, pull the other one YouTube.
Checking some Meteorites on Earth they are the precise age and mixture of both Ceres and Vesta deep in space, Im hoping to match other types of Meteorites to other Astroids or planets, its only my dowsing opinion folks, but may in time be proven right or wrong, long after Im gone perhaps.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Thanks Grahame for setting new password, I just dont understand computers honest, least of all remember any passwords, and dont say write it down, I do and then forget where I put it....Anyway its been a really quiet week for alien craft, this week with the clear sky I have taken loads of pictures, and only seen the odd small alien craft, and one large cylinder near the Sun.....Youtube this week had a video showing writing on this stone cliff wall, but I dowsed the wall and stone to 3 to 4 billion years old, so thats planet Earth and not Mars. I have been very busy this week so I havent been active on this web site, I have fingers in all sorts of pies, so Im back and forth and never sure where I will finish up....Every now and then I wake with a triangle of marks on my left arm, like a triple injection mark, I just wonder if Im being abducted or something, it always is when I wake that same night in a very bright room, but I only get a flash of whats happening before the very bright light goes out. Cannot think who might want to examine me, but then again you never know, the world is a funny place, and for the last two weeks I have an urge to go looking for Meteorites world wide, like its very important, yet my true interest is ancient sites with space things running second. Hope this gets sorted soon, I dont know which way to turn as Im being drawn in two directions at the same time, so I dowse about 30 minutes on each before I have to move as I get so sore sitting down with my back.