UFOs OVER COVENTRY.

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings and general weirdness.... abandon hope, all who enter here. Mike is in charge.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: UFOs OVER COVENTRY.

Post by mike »

Looked at both Hale Bopp Comet and the new Comet 21/Borisov, and they are different from other Comets in my dowsing opinion, okay I’m working with Hubble pictures of both, but they do dowse different from others I have looked at.
At the moment I’m looking at Moons or planets or anything in space that might over thousands of years offer Meteorites or debris that falls on Earth, and try and match like with like.
Okay it’s just my dowsing, but science is starting to match the light given off by these things to form opinions on what they contain, like I compare dowsing influence numbers, a sort of Bovis Scale if you like.
And what I have found is Hale Bopp was a Esquel Pallasite Comet, and 21/Borisov is a Carboniferous Chondrite, since those numbers match found Meteorites picked up here. You can say my dowsing is a form of light examination that science does with Comets and planets, neat eh, and only time will tell if I’m right. And at 82 this December I cannot stand around for too long, or they will plant me feet first, with my legs no chance to run away.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Now I’m confused, looking at the Barwell Meteorite that fell in 1965 it’s claimed to be a Carboniferous chondrite, but the other pictures show an iron/stone meteorite, and when I dowsed around Barwell I found other types. It’s back to the drawing board, did the fall include different types perhaps, and the one examined was only the one type found and locals assumed they were all the same types ?? Get back on this when I have nosed about, Barwell is only just down the road from me, I remember visiting Hobb Wood many years ago, interesting place but heavy I felt on the day ?? Hobb Wood is still heavy, not sure I want to nose about there !! YES stay away from here I advise, it’s all built up now but something not right here at all, it was all open fields once, not anymore.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

NW of Selawik Alaska is a most powerful place out in the mountain, it’s where the most powerful of natural forces exist ,the huge powerful V force. This forms the V shape, where all the force is reduced to a very small point on the planet.
Here an east to west Ley runs at this precise position as well, at Skinwalkers Ranch it’s a portal to other worlds with this same natural force of the planet there. I just wonder what is seen or recorded here at this position, it’s not a place to hang around for long, having a video cam is okay, but that’s it for me, wonder if this is a military base ??
At the big dam in Yorkshire where another Ley and V force meet, often old WW2 bombers are seen flying low over the moors by people, when today no old bombers really exist anymore. It’s become a portal to WW2 times when US and British bombers would leave and return here to their bases, like a moment of the past is replayed from history again at take off ?

Phew further south near Galena is another complex situation like the other one, a huge powerful V and an east to west Ley here at the precise position again, and another possible portal site. In this really small area are most powerful forces, anything can happen here during a solar storm or rise in natural forces of the planet during a planet alignment perhaps.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

We know Star Gates from TV, but can they really be true, I just wonder if places like Skinwalkers Ranch and the other ranch does have a portal where aliens can come and go at times.Take the US Battleship that moved in moments from one navel yard to another and returned again with a reduced crew injured and dead aboard, and having a Ley force at both places. And the time anomaly at Woolwich London where Leys at ground level follow the tunnel under the Thames there, it’s all food for thought.
Fingles Cave on Staffa has a powerful Ley running down its length, some Irish Round Towers have Leys crossing where they stand, every ancient site around the world has Ley forces at their position, it’s so interesting the power of the planet powers mystery places, so perhaps it’s only a small jump to believe natural power of the planets link to form bridges at times.
Is it possible to jump between planets where the right conditions are already there, or does it need science to provide the Gate in the form of extra power ,to excite the worm holes ?
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Yesterday at about four o’clock I went outside to take more pictures, in the hope to get some passing UFOs. And with this in mind I took about twenty pictures all round my home, A nd the last picture was a cracker. Three small remotes in line north to south just about twenty five yards away over the roof tops to my west, a wonderful shot and very unexpected. The alien craft have been very quiet in the last few weeks, with just the odd high craft passing over, these ones yesterday are the small triangle shape with the black window at the front, with a wider back and looking silver, the one craft had a blue sheen around it, like a discharge of energy ?? I cannot load these pictures here, I don’t know how to, and I have tried before honest, not good with computers at all, wish I was. I will try again today to see if they return again, very exciting to see these alien craft so close, All looking straight at me.

Oh yes forgot to mention, both asteroid Bennu and Ida dowsing the same influence as Meteorites found here on Earth, I’m trying to make a list of ones that could have produced some Meteorites, both Moons and Asteroids and Comets and planets, it’s a growing list now, with many fitting the signature and influence.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Watched a Perseverance video on YouTube tonight, it shows a large hill with streaks of Fools Gold all over the place, and at 3.59 seconds a large Meteorite comes in view again half way up another large hill, but its a type I have never dowsed before, if I manage to match this to a Moon or Asteroid I will come back here. At the moment I have matched about 10 Meteorite types to astral bodies, but its a big job and does take time, Asteroids like Bennu do have the same signature and influence of Meteorites found here, its exciting work.
Last edited by mike on Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Looked today with lots of pictures but nothing much about, and I was hoping for much more. Its a case of taking as many pictures as possible and checking them out afterwards, its possible to locate a security camera to record during the day and see if you picture a passing ufo, or Meteorite after dark ??
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Lake Baikal in Russia is a place of mystery, and I dowse a retreat for an alien race who came here 500 years ago, they are very advanced and a race of much taller beings than us. They found planet Earth and choose to stay here as it matched their own home planet, either because the planet was under threat, or the crew were left here because of craft problems. They were found a while ago by Russian divers in the lake, and in the clash some Russian divers died when they got the bends after going to the surface too quick. I believe them to be here in peace if left alone, and with no other place to go they will remain in this huge lake.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

The new Meteorite fall just west of Oslo is of a rare type I dowsed, I have ONLY 1 other sample from across the planet in the last 6 weeks I have been looking. Its a very unique type of influence and signature, and I have not yet managed to match it with any planet or Moon or Asteroid or Comet in the many worlds around us. I need to try and pick up any Meteorite fall near Oslo and pass the details on, but then again who will believe a white haired old remote dowser, thats the only problem I have with science ??
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Well thats a good find, three drops of a unique type of Meteorite west of Oslo I found tonight, and this type of Meteorite in my opinion comes from Pluto Moon Sharon, so I believe these rock samples will be unknown to every University here, I have only found this type once before in the grounds of Arizona State University !!
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Yes no doubt this new type of Meteorite will be rare for any research University here on Earth, as well as the Moon of Pluto Sharon this same influence and signature is the far side of the Oort Cloud, but to be honest I don’t know in what seize or amount. It could be small Asteroids or perhaps a small Moon sized rock, in the Oort Cloud it’s hard to determine size.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Nothing much the last few days over my home, they just are not about in numbers, must all be over Mars having a jolly, sounds like the staff of the BBC. :D no wonder I am now paying my TV license again at 81 !!
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

SETI is having trouble finding any aliens, why don't they set up cameras over Bedworth, I see something most days here I cannot explain. And in the last 4 years I must have over 4000 pictures of alien craft passing over, does that count ? Alien life can be found in the Large Magellion Cloud, at least 6 planets there have alien lifeforms here, just point the Hubble Telescope or Big Ear this direction. And if not look over Mars, plenty of small alien craft watching the NASA Rover, so where the small ones travel the big mother craft are not far away SETI.