Black Madonna Line.

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings and general weirdness.... abandon hope, all who enter here. Mike is in charge.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Black Madonna Line.

Post by mike »

Found a most interesting Black Madonna influence which crosses Switzerland going west, and another BMLine just south of Brussels 50.4844n. 4.1837e running west which passes in the UK along the south coast at Vetnor Cliff Tops, Winspit Quarry, Eustace Beach, Dartmouth, and Thurleston. This line and force is linked to some Black Madonna Statues in Churches right across Europe, a most wonderful warm uplifting influence, a real find.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Black Madonna Line.

Post by mike »

Without doubt the German Church at Altotting is right on the powerful Black Madonna line here, it’s a very lifting and wonderful Church, the many pictures tell the story. I wonder how many other Churches sit on this influence across the planet, and where does this force come from, where does it start, it’s a puzzle that needs some more work.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

This new force I found feeding some Churches where Black Madonna statues are I have followed the one to find it’s broken just some few hundred yards from the Ticino area, I have cleared this line and it runs sw with the other line again.
The force just to south of Brussels starts its passage west near Zepperen, and the Bonstetten line starts some miles to the east just out of the ground / planet like a flower as well. Must be the Zin and Zang forces of the planet, good and bad, as the Black Water Lines start just the same out of the planet, yet cause cancer and illness.

Webern Stans Church Switzerland has both the Black Madonna line plus two Leys through the labyrinth garden to its south, most powerful place, visit if ever you can here.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Found another Black Madonna Line at Antwerp running west across the UK, but it was blocked or broken just south of Reading at the large roundabout near South Reading Surgery on its east side, it’s cleared tonight now.
I am tired now and want to follow this line another day, to see if it crosses to Ireland, and follow the lower BMLine to see if it crosses any islands off the UK coast ? Come back here if I find anything good or interesting, it’s exciting to find and record new forces, and something any other dowser can confirm.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Something most wonderful happened today dowsing the Black Madonna Abbey at Einsiedeln Switzerland, the statue showed influence but not powerful with any line if influence, so I cleared two broken Leys passing through the building, and pin pointed a Holy Well in the nw corner of this Abbey.
Then after a few moments looking at the Google map I started to understand a Black Madonna influence was building but broken in the sw part of this Abbey, the statue inside was only part powerful as well. So I followed the break of the line to a point in Russia just east of Volgograd called Znamensk/3Hamehck, and mended the break, and back at the Abbey the power started to build immediately with the statue and Abbey becoming most powerful again in the sw corner.
I never question why or how I just enjoy dowsing and go with the flow, these two extra lines of force now run west through Switzerland and France, and who knows where else, but a good afternoons work.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Found two more Black Madonna forces broken which has allowed the lines to pass through Salzburg Germany, with the one now passing Maria Loreto Chapel there, most rewarding to manage this, I’m not a Catholic but we are all Gods children. And the wonderful thing is like broken Ley lines they feed across the planet.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Cleared two more sites in Germany at Feichten and Ibertsrberg and Wabersburg allowing the east to west BMLine to pass here, some were broken the other side of the planet, but still only two lines cross the Uk.