Mending Broken Leys to Ancient Sites.

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings and general weirdness.... abandon hope, all who enter here. Mike is in charge.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Mending Broken Leys to Ancient Sites.

Post by mike »

Bryan Cader Faner stone circle ancient site, looking now it’s ne and se Leys are broken, I will try to repair. Phew these two Leys were broken the other side of the planet, many thousands of miles away honest, a real hard job. The ne Ley was broken at Macuge State Of Bahia, and the se was broken at Tandy Argentina, so a very long distance away from Wales. The site is very beautiful looking, and is building strong power and influence, another good find. All these repaired ancient sites now join the natural matrix of forces and doing so feed other perhaps less well known sites, it’s a win win situation. And any dowser can find the new forces to confirm either remote or map dowsing or on site, so you cannot cheat and make it up, these forces are hidden in plain view, so learn dowsing and enjoy this wonderful hidden world around us friends.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j ... PXB2Gf0QjS

I dowse it’s high energy centre of concentric and radial force to be 8.39 meters diameter, which extends just outside the circular stone edge there.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j ... 5RoptepsSP

Saint Tecwyns Church to the nw of here is most powerful, needs no help from me, a Leys runs from the ne right through this Church end to end, with another active Ley from the se passing through its middle, just wonderful and special this.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Pen Pumiumon Arwystli, mountain top here in Wales, it’s a most powerful site with four Leys crossing here, the north to south Ley was broken in Koliganek Alaska but it’s fine now, this is without doubt a most ancient place, perhaps lost in history now, but very special just the same in my eyes. Powerful active Leys from the ne and se and east, along with the repaired north to south just magical friends.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j ... NoZB6Kbiax
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Stones of Stenness Orkney seem to have no strong force here tonight, but my eyes are dropping out, come back Monday God willing.

Yes the Leys from the ne was broken in Morogoro Tanzania, and the se Ley was broken in Brazil at Tailandia there, the ancient site is now growing in power and influence again, it takes a few moments to spin up, and I will measure its high energy centre now.(46.3 diameter meters which is inside the diameter of cut grass there.)

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j ... EFJ_1JVhwV

In the past I have used Megalithic Portal web site to provide a very good link to each and every ancient I visit to work to repair that site, but I’m just now aware this might cause copy write problems, while all this work is unique to me, I never include data or details from other web sites, only the general link. But to avoid problems I will not include any Megalithic Portal reports anymore just in case, if someone from MP tells me other wise then I will continue to use MP, they are after all the very best web site for any ancient sites world wide you can find, and I don’t just say that being a past contributor :mrgreen:
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I spent two Summers at a holiday flat and cottage in Porthmadog, and always wanted to return there, the people were so nice and I loved the area, we walked into town along the estuary path every day to shop in the town or just walk around. I drove this area and never got lost, but not having ever been here before it was strange, only place which I feared was the Pass where you was in a steep valley between mountains, this was the only time I felt alone.
The site at Porthmadog is powerful today yet very modern, I give this influence and atmosphere to all the good souls of Porthmadog and hope folks enjoy this site who ever they are, I have an affinity with Wales, must have lived here in a past life ? The power of the mind to move mountains is not all lost, use the gift well and for the benefit of others, and move forward.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Gors Fawr Wales I dowsed before on Dec30 2020, but today when I looked things are not right here, get back after a coffee break friends.
Yes I’m sure I worked the outliers before just broken to the east close, this east to west Ley is fine, but the ne Ley is broken on the coast of Mongolia near Vanino, it’s cleared now the stone circle is good again with strong concentric and radial spiders web of natural force here, this might be something that needs checking every year, all ancient sites, phew that’s a tall order, Im hurting all over and need some help, anyone want this job apply here !! :D

Every ancient site Ley cleared moves on to feed other ancient sites, so it’s like repairing a bridge on the M1, the traffic moves again and everyone is better for it. :mrgreen:
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Dyffryn Ardudwy Burial Chamber, here the ne and se Leys are broken, see if I can clear these, another tea break soon :D

Sorry watched the tennis yesterday and never came back to this site. It’s a most wonderful site here, the Leys from the ne to sw and se to nw are blocked miles away from here, the ne Ley in Teriberka Russia, and the se even further in the Antarctic on the west side. These forces are now building at the burial chambers here, the two chambers share the same se Ley, I will look closer in a minute at https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j ... GXqhV7N4Bu

The burial chamber closest to the fence has both the ne and se Ley passing through it’s length, while the other one just shares the se Ley passing down its length, these must have been the resting place of Kings in the past, a most wonderful resting place for well loved ancient people in this position here….Anyone visiting please PM me what you dowse or feel, any feedback is most welcome.

The area of high energy here is circular or oval, it’s extends well outside the chambers to 18.3 meters across its diameter, here both concentric and radial forces like a spiders web are within the higher energy circle, but a weaker force extends away in every direction which can be dowsed and followed for hundreds of miles, honest.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Butterdon Hill Dartmoor Standing Stone, the east to west Ley is broken in Mongolia near the coast, it’s okay now and passing this standing stone again, nice stone marking the passage of this Ley here.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j ... PJddFwdwM1

The report speaks of a stone row running north from here, and just 736 meters to the north is another large stone on Dartmoor, the very weakest of Ley power shows here, and following this energy I found a Ley break near Gjogv in the Orkneys miles to the north, this force now runs south and passes both Dartmoor stones again, a good find and enforces the historic records of a past north stone row !!
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Stallion Stone Row Dartmoor, this row has a broken north south Ley here, it’s weak and needs sorting, in for a penny in for a pound. :D And just noticed the middle of this row is a weak east to west Ley, this needs sorting at the same time, try and count the stones to show where the Leys cross, cannot suss out how to send a picture showing :(

Yes two Leys broken and they now both pass along the length of the stone row north to south, and the east to west Ley passes just above the Stalldon Google Earth marker. The north to south Ley broken in Anglesey at Amlwch, and the east to west other side of the planet in State of Piaui South America, this stone row is now building strong forces again, another good find and result.

Not the most powerful of sites but it’s much better than before, which is all we can ask for right.

Just found four places which need help, Glasscombe Corner,Pills Hill,Butterdon East, and Stalldon East so I will be busy this week, but tea break now, union rules. :mrgreen:
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

This area has opened so many other ancient sites now, Im lost to cover them all, but here goes, try and cover as many as I can…..Ryders Hill, this I picked up from another site to its west with another east to west Ley broken, the Ryders Hill east to west is broken at Kesseville New York State US, it’s okay now and the site is building.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j ... BP82YuP7CU

WOW the clearing of Ryders Hill has opened Hingstone Hill Cairn and Circle it’s east to west Ley, the north to south is active, so that’s two sites down for one shot :mrgreen:

Stalldown ancient site was blocked to the east, but working on the others today has cleared it, so it’s linked to other ancient sites further east of here.

Clearing Hingstone Hill has cleared Down Tor, this is great, they are all linked to the east it seems. !!

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j ... SqJ9mA-XtN

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j ... i2Yp2qMtWN

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j ... YBq6dctaps
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Looking today so many sites just west of East Glaze Brook, but something just the east of here along that new east to west Ley which improved a number of ancient sites here as well. It’s 1.53 kilometres east of the brook in an open field where the east to west and a north to south Ley cross here, it has two small stones close, and might once have been a stone circle perhaps.
I’m looking now all over here to find what I can, and mend what I can, I have the feeling it’s important, come back later folks.

Just seen Down Tor is much higher level than East Glaze Brook, so it’s got to be yet another east west Ley involved, often I find and clear a broken Ley not sure of what affect it causes, so this is one of those instances, but it’s good to do this anyway, as it helps some ancient site somewhere !!

Pew Tor looked tired when I just dowsed here, so I cleaned both lines inviting the energy to flow more, and it has, good start today.

Roos Tor looks good, no problems here.

Fur Tor and Grey Withers east to west Ley tired and weak, needs help in my opinion, time to go looking !!

No it’s Fur Tor and Sittaford Stone Circle involved not Grey Withers, that’s another Ley involved. Cleared the other Ley to Fur Tor etc at Werder Ethiopia Africa, now have to chase Grey Withers ?

Phew took some finding at Kourou in French Guiana, but the Ley passes right around the planet again, and what’s important passes Grey Withers okay and it’s high influence and power again today, fine north to south and east to west forces again here all strong.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Hookney Tor looks like the east to west Ley is broken/ tired so have a look before I take a break, tennis is on, but nobody I know :mrgreen:

Yes the east to west Ley broken in Guiyang China, it’s cleared now and the Tor is growing in influence, not huge but better than before so things are better….It’s cleared the ancient site to the east a short distance called Grimspound as well, two ancient sites for one which is good !!

Kings Tor east to west Ley is blocked, have to look for that now, taking a break soon, union rules :mrgreen:

Yes it’s sorted the break was in New Glasgow Nova Scotia, Kings Tor is fine again, sometimes when you clear the Ley it fails to cross its own position to travel more west, you have to dowse well clear of each site to know it passes okay.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Combeston Tor has broken Leys in two directions looking today, so need checking clearing, come back soon.

Yes the east to west Ley broken near Richmond Virginia Us, and the north to south in the middle of the Antarctic, these are cleared now and the Tor is building strong forces here again, another good find.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Found at least another eight places where Leys are broken on the web site……Stone Rows Of Gt Britain…..so it’s an ongoing job, look again tomorrow, started so I will finish the job.

Make that eleven, wonder if it’s like the Golden Gate Bridge, finish painting from one end, then start again at the other end and work backwards. :D :mrgreen:

If I can read that Stone Row web site and find no problems, I will be very pleased, but it will take some doing. Anyone who believes the ancient sites across the UK are okay and need no help, just dowse each picture to compare it’s level of influence and energy, they should all be at the exact same level. If one is lower than the others, it needs help, that’s my thinking and mind set, don’t ignore the facts do something !! Rant over for now, till the next time. :D
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Nine Ladies Stone Circle, the east to west Ley is weak, and I boasted it’s flow and increased it, yes it’s possible friends, the north to south is blocked, so that needs fixing….

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j ... 57lb5DRD7h

Yes the block was close to Valdez Alaska, the ancient sites is spinning up already many times a second, good find and result, the active high energy circle diameter is very close to the circle of stones at 10.9 meters here.