Mending Broken Leys to Ancient Sites.

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings and general weirdness.... abandon hope, all who enter here. Mike is in charge.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Mending Broken Leys to Ancient Sites.

Post by mike »

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j ... Y84zDcnFte

Maiden Stone is very nice, and what’s interesting the ne Ley repaired at Loanhead Stone Circle feeds this ancient site, it’s allowed this site to increase its influence, a really good find. Both the ne and se Ley don’t cross the site either, so flushing each Ley builds the force enough to manage this friends. It’s building energy and power as I write this, it’s made my day !!

The high energy influence extends both east to west side of this stone to 4.19 meters here, walk clockwise around this stone to enjoy fully its influence, walking anti clockwise will be like walking uphill or in sand !!
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Blaenffos Wales, this village has such an interesting story to tell, here to the south of the village east of the A476 is a large field with 5 standing stones, a labyrinth and Ley lines both active and broken. The stones laid out are Modern, but they are on active Leys which are ancient, it’s like someone has dowsed this place, and laid out a modern ancient site if you get my drift ?
I cannot really clear the broken Leys without permission which cross here, it would be wrong to disturb what’s already her, which someone has built with love and care. And just to the south of this field is a tump/barrow in the field which has Leys which need work on, and no mention on Megalithic Portal of this place, so it’s unknown but in plain view to everyone.
Have to try and find out who built this site so I can help improve it further with permission, but where do you start, does anyone live in the Blaenffos village and can help ??
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Stanton Drew and Cove, this ancient site has a weak ne Ley cross the Cove and centre of the large stone circle, but the se Ley is broken at Dammam in Bahrain, it’s mended now and this force is building again at Stanton Drew I’m glad to say. Only the larger circle has strong influence in my opinion, with the Cove perhaps Astro alignments perhaps from the past ??

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j ... QUw4K7ksgx

The high energy diameter east to west across the large circles is 113 meters, and walk clockwise friends to appreciate the force here. I have detected a force east to west at the Cove, Im looking closer to this now ??

Yes the Ley running down the Avenue and Cove was broken very far away, that’s why it was so weak, the ne Ley is active and now the east to west Ley within the Cove broken in China at Anhui, if you dowse friends visit here and enjoy these forces, or if your intuition is strong enjoy just the same.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Dongellau Eisteddfod stone Circle, this modern site in the Dongellau Rugby grounds is mentioned with the Welsh Eisteddfod but other than that little else is reported about it, looking today a broken ne Ley passes through this modern site here, broken in Russia at Oktyabrsky. I cleared it today and the stone circle does have an influence building here, I have no idea if this Ley was here when the site was built, but it’s here now and growing in influence.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j ... OUox8WTgka

If you look at the picture off the link the new Ley run down the right edge of this stone circle picture, enjoy friends.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Thanks to my friend Woodsman I am now aware of many exciting places close to Mynydd Dinas Wales, these are unique ancient sites with powerful forces, I shall have to have a really good look around here to see and dowse what’s what. Don’t be like National Trust and English Heritage and believe what you can see in the landscape is all that’s there, that’s so far from the truth friends, the natural Earth forces are there, hidden in plain view. Learn dowsing and enjoy a hidden world of wonder, if I can dowse anybody can, dowse and enjoy the structure of ancient sites and not just the things you can see in the fields, it’s a real eye opener honest. :mrgreen:
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Two sites a little more north than Mynydd Dinas have got my interest, both Carn Goedog And Carn Bica have active Leys which feed them, like other ancient sites they contain influence from the ne to sw Ley, and in each case the se to nw Ley which have strong influence around each site of concentric and radial force. But here an added force exists at these two sites which offers a vertical cone of power ABOVE each site, just like the Pyramids in Egypt and Bosnia which is unique.
Both the Rollrights and Stonehenge offer a weak cone of power/influence above them, but nothing as strong as these two Cairns here in Wales ?? My question would be did the Ley forces find these Cairns over a period of time, or did someone form the special forces here, and do other Cairns here have this unique energy and signature ??
I have to dowse this area in more detail, to try and find out what makes these ancient sites so special, are there more sites around here, it’s very interesting this and thanks to Woodsman for giving me the heads up, another fact is the two sites share the same ne to sw Ley, and perhaps other places to the sw of here.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j ... n8DKpcW_N6

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j ... djuztCxtpf

The above pictures if you dowse, Carn Bica has powerful influence to the top left corner of this picture, while Carn Goedog has a powerful force to top right hand corner, enjoy friends.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j ... Ptc-lMCcaq

Saint Verena was mentioned as working and later becoming a hermit living in the many caves along the now Verena Gorge, the Verena Gorge if you call it up on Google Earth has a most powerful position at the precise Google marker at the south end of this Gorge. Here three Leys all active cross one north to south, and one east to west, and the other se to nw here, these spread out with the se Ley running up the Gorge to the north end where the Verena Hermitage is today and the many caves where it’s claimed she lived here becoming a hermit.
The Verena Hermitage has the se Ley running through this building on the east side of this Gorge, with the Ley force influence being felt at many of the caves here in the face of the Gorge. It had a broken east to west Ley at the hermitage which I cleared far to the east in The US at Neguac New Brunswick.

To the east a short distance away are very ancient sites where the now active east to west Ley runs, with many cupped large stones here which do cross some of these stones just se of Riedholz Switzerland. Here in Riedholz the Kirche Riedholz had a broken south to north Ley, which was broken at Al Hammah Tunisia, a south to north Ley is rare, it’s east to west Ley was active within this Church, it’s growing already in power here.

In the family we have lost another wonderful pet, her name was Ruby a Labrador, she had a heart of Gold and mothered all living things, it’s very hard to dowse or enjoy life at this time.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

The Carns Bica and Goedog continue to dowse really interesting, both have just to the south a deep force which runs west and has a water spring involved the one 700 feet deep and Goedog 800 feet deep here, it’s a mystery so far why these two Welsh sites have this energy cone above them both, while others don’t ???