Utah State.

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings and general weirdness.... abandon hope, all who enter here. Mike is in charge.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Utah State.

Post by mike »

In the last week I have been dowsing Utah and it’s so interesting with lots of things happening there, both from the past and today, from ufo spots with possible lost probes or crashed craft to Gold and Silver Mines all over…..I will try and keep the ufo things on the other thread, and everything else here, and I’m talking Thunder Birds which are Pterodactyl type ancient birds to Bigfoot and Sacred Sites of old. I’m doing all sorts of dowsing from the new Jwst space pictures Mars and all sorts, so visit here from time to time to check out anything new friends, Utah is alive with weird things in my opinion, it’s special.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Utah State.

Post by mike »

In the last day both Skinwalkers ranch and Blind Frog Ranch show traces of Iridium close to the traces of Gallium when I looked here, this is unexpected and new, and it might explain why ufos show an interest here.
The worlds Oceans have lines of mining across miles and miles of sea bed, some places show 7 mile wide spoil heaps, now that’s a huge machine that can produce a spoil heap that wide !!
It makes you wonder if the Black Knight satellite is part of this ancient planetary mining effort, since the BKnight satellite and those spoil heaps all date very ancient, like the anomaly mining craft found in the Baltic Sea ??
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j ... 1iZqQ3IahF

The brothers it was claimed took their wagon to the arid Sevier Desert immediately after the robbery and were never seen again, but dowsing the desert Gold coins are close to the Fish Springs there. The coins stolen match the Gold coins in the desert, and these early $10 dollar Mormon coins are very rare now !!
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

No doubt looking around Kamas Utah Gold and Silver mines are in every direction from there if you dowse, and at every level, with some veins many meters long. Boy wish my legs worked, best vein today is 796 meters long under a mountain, and this has Spanish cannons buried close along with it :mrgreen:

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j ... xvN6d3kYDC

My dowsing today does not include these mines !!
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Rock Creek Utah has another Gold Mine here with just a quick look today, the vein runs west for 200 yards plus from its source. I haven’t looked for any Bigfoot or Thunder Birds yet, they are for me more exciting to find, both are special subjects and without doubt are hard to explain, but they are real in my opinion. :mrgreen:

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j ... NfVAD8jiMx

Near Black Dragon Canyon and to its nw is Mexican Mountain, here Thunder Birds feel very strong, need to explore around here more tomorrow.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I watched a few video last night on the Gold and Silver mines in Utah, and the spirit of the mountain really is powerful and warming, it stands out for those with eyes to see and hearts to feel.
I have a number of clues to follow and dowse, it’s exciting this, like everything I do, you just don’t know where it might lead. But I will stop looking immediately if the spirits are not with me, there are places you just don’t go, if I get a warning or request to stop looking I will leave things there.
The Ute native people on the land where the Gold And Silver are found have suffered so much for the greed of man who wish to exploit every mine for its wealth over hundreds of years, they really deserve better. My heart goes out to them all, and the late Paul Tabbee who was in one video, he wears his heart on his sleeve, a wonderful chap.

Six out of the seven clues are all showing mines, some with metal cannons, none have natural forces close, some show gold bars stacked deep inside ? And at least two mines run north for a good distance, while none run south ??
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

If you take a line east of Salt Lake City any number of Gold and Silver mines can be found here in wild places, I haven’t dowsed for the last couple of days now, just need the rest from searching, and probing, it drains you honest.